my pillar of support...my best friend

It was all a plan

I was running with all my might and I could hear Chaerin screaming behind me. I didn't look back but Chaerin, Seungri and TOP were chasing me. Suddenly I felt myself bump into someone. TOP was standing in front of me right now blocking my way. "Let me go!!!" I said as I tried to get throught but he just wouldn't move. "PLEASE!!! Jiyong oppa is in danger!!!" I said as my legs gave way and I crushed into the floor crying. TOP wrapped his arms around me and got me up back to my feet. He was still hugging me tight, afraid that I was going to ran away again. He whispered in my ears. "Hey darling. Don't worry. Nothing will happen to Jiyong. Calm down."

Just then Chaerin and Seungri came beside us panting. TOP took the phone and look at the message before passing it to Chaerin. Chaerin and Seungri read the message together. Yes it was from G.O. There was a photo of Jiyong oppa that came together with the message. The text read: "If you don't want anything to happen to your boy, come and find me now!!! Usual place." I heard Chaerin curse under her breathe. 

Just then TOP lossen his grip. I wiped my tears away on my sleeves and said "Don't worry about me. I would be back soon. Its between me and him. You guys should go back. TOP oppa please help me check on Jiyong oppa." I said as I got the phone out of Chaerin's hands. "I'm coming with you" Chaerin said. "Aniyo unnie...I'm fine on my own...don't worry about me. Please believe in me okay?" I gave them a smile, turn and walk away.

"So we are just going to let her go?" Seungri asked. "Hmmm I'm really not feeling good about this." Chaerin said. "Hyung why not you go home first and make sure that Jiyong hyung is safe? I think Chaerin would be worried if we just go back like that. I would just follow Hei Ryung with her just to make sure that Hei Ryung is safe." TOP nodded and they seperated.

"Chaerin you know where they are going to meet?" Seungri asked. "I'm not sure too. But I do know a few places that they go often. We should try them." And they walked along the streets as they lost me. Meanwhile I ran as I knew I was going to be late. Who knows what he would do if I was late. 

Finally I reached the back alley to a club. I entered carefully and jumped up when I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. "You are here. You didn't bring anyone did you?" He whispered in my ear and it made me shiver. "No." was all I could answer. "Good. So you want to explain why Chaerin was at my house today with 2 guys?" he said as he turned me around and pinned me on the wall. "I really don't know they would go find you. I don't even know where you live" I said with a shaking voice. "You scared?" He said as he got closer and closer. I turned my head to the side but he still crash his lips onto mine. The recovering wounds that I got from Jiyong oppa all ripped open again and I squirm due to the pain. "Thats your punishment for being so big-mouth." He said and left.

I adjusted my clothing and wiped off the tears before leaving the alley. I slowly walk back home when suddenly Seungri and Chaerin came walking towards me. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked although I knew they were looking for me. "You okay? Your lips" Chaerin said and before she could continue I quickly covered my lips with my hands and said "Narhh I fine. Lets go back ok?"

The both of them were on my sides and we were walking back. The both of them didn't talk cause they didn't know how to start. On the other hand, I was giving my best smile and trying to make them talk. We finally reach back home and the moment I enter, the other 2NE1 girls came and gave me a group hug. "Hey are you fine?" Dara said. "Unnie you know we were worried?" Minzy said looking like she was going to cry. I patted her on her head and ensured that I was fine. 

I look at the living room and I saw everyone there. Well except for Jiyong. I gave them another smile and said "Thanks so much for being with me today. Sorry to make you all worried. There's still school tomorrow so you guys should leave soon. I would be going upstairs now. I'm sorry that I can't send you guys off. See you all in school tomorrow." I smiled and went upstairs.

I went back to the bed. The bed that me and Jiyong oppa used to fill. Now it was only me on the bed. I wrapped my arms around my knee and then suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Jiyong oppa?" I asked as I knew the others were gone as I heard the door locking. "Sorry darling its me. Can I sleep over tonight? I was worried that you might get scared" She said as she carefully came to my side and sat on Jiyong oppa's side of the bed.

"Thank you unnie. Thanks for always being there for me." I said. She wrapped me with her arms. "Baby just cry. I'm the only one here." It was just then I let out crying. I've actually lost count on how many times I cried today. Even I was amazed with the amount of liquid that I had in my eyes. It seems never ending. Chaerin unnie patted me and slowly I fell asleep again. She covered me with the blanket and continue patting. It hurts her to see me acting like this again. I kept mumbling Jiyong oppa's name and got up a few times after dreaming about Jiyong oppa leaving me. Chaerin who was sleeping beside me kept getting disturbed by me but no matter how tired she was she would always make sure I calm down and go back to sleep before she proceed.