you jealous?

It was all a plan

RIIINNNGGGGG~

My alarm clock set off puntually at 5am as usual. I woke up and notice that Jiyong was rolling around the bed and hiding in the blankets to hide from the alarm. His action was so cute like as if he was still a kid. I off-ed the alarm and then left the bed to get ready for school. Since Jiyong had his car with him and would be driving to school, I decided to let him sleep in a little more. I made some sandwiches for breakfast and then changed into my uniform. "Jiyong wake up, we need to go back to your house to get your books before heading to school." There was no answer and I decided to try my luck again. "Oppa wake up!" I said and he took off the blanket that was covering his face and let out a smile. "Morning darling, but I'm really tired. Give me 5 more mins." I pulled him out of bed "No. Quickly go wash up and you have to go back home to change into your uniform."

After 5mins, we got into the car and he drove back home. I waited for him at the living room for him to get changed but he was in his room for 10 minutes already. I decide to go up to his room to check it out cause I was afraid we would be running late as it was already 6.30am and class is at 7am.

*knock knock* 

"Oppa you done changing? We are going to be late." 

No answer. What the hell is he doing inside?

"Oppa are you done?" I said knocking the door again but no answer.

"Oppa I'm coming in" and I opened the door to see Jiyong lying on his bed falling asleep again.

"Aish Kwon Ji Yong" I said as I pulled him out of bed. "Quickly get changed. We are going to be late for school."

"Help me change" He said sleepily.

"Yah you crazy? Faster get up!!!" I said, getting a little angry but he just wouldn't do it.

"Haix ahrasso. Where is your uniform?" I said, giving up. He pointed to his wardrobe and I went to get out a fresh set of uniform.

"Here's your uniform. Quickly change!!!" But he still stood there acting like he was so tired that he can't move an inch. I look at the time and it was 6.40am. There wasn't much time left.

"You are really driving me crazy." I said and got him out of his top. I was amazed by his beautiful body. He must have worked out. I buckled the buttons of his uniform and when it was done I slapped him on his chest. "Change into the pants yourself." I said as I pulled him up. He lazily got dressed and before he could plop back into bed I pulled him away. "Get your bag, we really have to go now." I said as the time was already 6.50am. There wasn't much time left for us to go to school.

Yes we were 5 mins late. However since Jiyong was powerful in school, he managed to get the both of us out of punishment. I knocked on the door and the both of us entered class. "I'm sorry for being late." I bowed to the teacher over and over again. Jiyong was just standing behind me doing nothing and I turned and glare at him. He gave me the I-don't-do-such-a-thing face but it was kind of expected since the teachers are actually scared of him. "Come to school early next time" the teacher said and we went back to our seats.

During lunch Chaerin and the 2ne1 girls kept bombarding me with all the questions. News travels fast and by lunch the whole school knows that Jiyong fetched me to school and we were both late. I decided to go back to class early cause I really hated all that attention. Chaerin decides to stay with the girls to have a small talk before going back to class. As I was on the way back to class, someone stood in front of me and stopped me from advancing further.

I look up and found out that I was surrounded by 5 girls, who drove me to a corner. "Who gives you the permission to sit in Jiyong oppa's car?" and before I could reply I felt a palm slapping me hard in the face. "Yah Jessica, what are you trying to do?" I said to her, covering my red swollen cheeks with my palm. "What am I trying to do? I'm trying to teach you for your mistakes. Girls, get her." The four girls behind her came towards me and started slapping me, grabbing my hair and doing all sorts of things.

"STOP!!! What do you think you guys are doing?"