how did you know I was here?

It was all a plan

"Jiyong oppa" I heard Jessica say. Her voice was trembling abit and the 4 girls back off as Big Bang walked towards us. Jiyong got down and helped me up on my feet. "Are you okay? Lets get you to the nurse" "I'm fine. Theres no need to go to the nurse." I said. "You crazy? Blood is oozing out of your lips and your uniform is torned. Jiyong bring her to the nurse and get her a fresh uniform. We will inform the teacher later. As for the 5 of them just leave it to us." TOP said. Jiyong hugged me wedding style and I let out a scream "Yah Kwon Ji Yong! Let me down! I can walk on my own." Despite me screaming at the top of my lungs, he didn't let me go until we reach the nurse.

"Wow whats wrong with you?" The nurse asked as the both of us enters. "Put her on the bed. Lets treat that wound of yours. Can you get her a fresh uniform in the cabinet?" She said to Jiyong. She examined the wounds that I've gotten from the girls, handed me an ice pack for my swollen cheeks and walked away to get the medicine while Jiyong was back with the uniform, now looking at me. "Aish why do you always get beaten up?" Jiyong said with a tint of anger. "All thanks to you." "Maybe it was really my fault. Should I leave you?" He said. "Wow am I hearing things? You should really leave or just disappear. Because only then will all this stop." I said seriously. I felt his lips crush into mine and the blood that was oozing out from the cut the girls gave me "YAH! IT HURTS" I said as I pushed him away. "You really think I would leave you like that? From now on I'm going to stick close to you." I was still feeling the pain and when he said that my jaw dropped. "For what?!!" I said. "To protect you! If I'm there with you no one would dare to bully you anymore" He said while holding my hands that had red patches all over cause those crazy es kept kicking me and the only way I can protect myself is to block with my arms. 

"You two lovely dovey can seperate now." The nurse said coming back with all the solutions. "Bare with it. Its just going to sting for awhile." She said and dipped the cotton bud with the solution and placed it on my lips. My face cringed from the stinging pain as my hands grabbed the sheets real hard. Jiyong was laughing now and when the cotton bud left my lips I gave him a smack. "I'm really sorry but your expressions were priceless" He said, still laughing. 

"You are all done. Now young man if you could excuse yourself, this lady needs to get changed so that you guys could go back to class" The nurse said as she open the door for Jiyong. I changed into the new set of uniform quickly and thanked the nurse while leaving the room. Jiyong was waiting outside. "Since this class is ending in 10mins, we should just skip it. Lets go." He said and pulled me into the BIGBANG room before I could protest. 

"The exams are coming and you want to skip class?!!" I said to him. "Come on just this lesson. I promise we will be back in class before the next lesson starts. Neh?" He said and sat me down on the sofa hey had in the room. "I'm really sorry, for causing all this to you." He said as he took a sit too. "Its alright, I'm kinda used to it already."

"From tomorrow onwards, you will not leave my sight. Ahrasso?"

"Yah who do you think you are?" I said.

"I'm Kwon Ji Yong." He said smiling.

"But..."

"No buts young lady. Kwon Ji Yong's words are final" He said as he placed a finger on my lips.

I knew I couldn't fight back. There was no way I could win him. Anyway it is not a bad idea cause now I've got a bodyguard.

"Oh by the way how did you guys know I was there?" I asked him out of curiousity.

"We went to look for you but Chaerin said you wanted to go back to class early. We heard some noise when we were walking to class so we decided to take a look." He said.

"Oh I see. Then why were you looking for me?"  

"I don't know, my instincts just told me that I need to look for you" He said with a smirk.

"Yarhh yarhh. Like I would believe it." I said rolling my eyes off him. "Lets go Jiyong, the next class is going to start soon." I said as I stood up but he pulled me down and hugged me tight on my waist. "Yah what are you doing? You promise we would be in class for next lesson!" I said pushing him away. 

"Why did you stop calling my oppa? I told you to do that yesterday. Have you forgotten?" His hug got tighter.

"Ahrasso ahrasso. I'm just not used to it! It came so sudden." I said, still trying to escape from him.

"Call me oppa and I would let you go. Or you want me to teach you how to say it like last time?" He said as a smile creeps on his face and started leaning closer. 

"Oppa can we go now?" I said with a frustrated face.

"You are so cute" He said as he pinched my nose. "Lets go."