the side that I didn't know of the boys.

It was all a plan

We went to Jiyong's house to study after school. Jiyong Chaerin Seungri and me were at the dining table while Daesung Taeyang and TOP in the living room studying on the coffee table. I was amazed by the boys as for the past hour everyone were so serious when studying and they didn't even mess around. "Hey lets take a break" I said. "Yup we should. Ryung can you follow me to the kitchen to get some snacks?" Jiyong said. We got some cookies and juice out and brought it to the living room. "Lets take a break" I said to the boys in he living room for them to make some space at the coffee table and Chaerin and Seungri joined us at the living room. 

"Wow I'm really amaze by you boys. I've never seen you all so serious before" I said. "Well theres still alot of things you don't know." Taeyang said. "I though I was going to drop dead any minute" said seungri and everyone giggled. Everyone was tired after a long day in school but still didn't give up. After a short break we got back to the books. I don't know if I it was because of the break I had but my brain wasn't functioning after that. "ARGHH~" I said as I dropped my head on my books and was feeling a little irritated cause I've been stuck at this maths question for a whole 10mins. "Whats wrong?" Jiyong said looking at me. "Shouldn't rest just now...now my brain is not functioning and I've been stuck at this question for 10mins." 

"Aish I can't think too. Can we stop?" Seungri said. Chaerin gave him a smack that makes him go back to the books. "30 mins more and we will stop. Ryung don't worry we have a maths expert here" she said looking at Jiyong

"Come let me help you" Jiyong said and he moved his body closer to me. I could see Chaerin and Seungri expression changing and giving me wierd looks. "Ah thats simple. Let me show you." He said and did out all the workings and explaining to me slowly. "There you go." "Thanks. You are really good in maths" I said looking at the equations and I've got to say he got really neat handwritings.

It was 7pm now and everyone was drop dead tired. The boys decided to order pizza for dinner and in the mean time we were now all at the living room again. Seungri was laying on Jiyong's lap, taeyang and daesung watching some show on tv, TOP was busy munching down cookies while me and Chaerin were on the sofa. I felt a head rest on my shoulders and saw that Chaerin has fallen asleep. I let out a smile like the ones a mother had when their kids all asleep in their arms. I look up and see Seungri sleeping on Jiyong's lap too. These 2 really make a good couple. Although they always fight they are just so alike. I didn't dare to make large movements, afraid that I would wake Chaerin up so I stretched my fingers and poke Taeyang who was at the edge of the sofa on the floor. "Can you bring some blankets or jacket for the 2 sleeping babies?" Taeyang nodded and came back with a blanket and a jacket from Jiyong's room. Jiyong signalled for Taeyang to go over to him and I see him whisper something to Taeyang and then took the jacket and covered Seungri. Taeyang came over and wrapped me and Chaerin in the blanket. Jiyong gave a smile and then turned away.

Finally 20 minutes later the pizza was here and believe it or not the moment Daesung walked in with the pizza the 2 sleeping babies woke up at the same time, making all of us there laughing at that amusing scene. "Mianhe for falling asleep." Chaerin said while rubbing her eyes. "Unnie its okay...you must have been really tired. Go wash your face and get ready for dinner." I message my arm cause it was numb as I didn't move for 20 mins. I look at Jiyong sitting on the floor messaging his legs too. We look at one another and laugh. I helped him up onto the sofa and he grabbed my arm and message it for me but I quickly pulled away "Its okay. I can manage." Just then TOP called out for us and I helped Jiyong to the dining room as his legs were still numbed.

"Seungri ah~ look what you have done to your hyung." I said. "Mianhe hyung. Your legs were so comfortable like pillows. You should have pushed me away" Seungri got up and help me with Jiyong to the chair. "Its alright. Treat it as a present from me for studying hard today." He said patting the younger one's head.

After dinner, we clean and packed up since it was late and there was school tomorrow. "Seungri bring Chaerin back home. Ryung follow me" Jiyong said as he grabbed a sweater and his keys. "Its alright. I can get the other oppas to fetch me home." I said and look at the boys but none of them look at me like it was all planned. "Looks like no one is interested in giving you a ride, lets go." We got to the car after the others went off. "Close your eyes and rest. You must be tired. I will call you when we reach" Jiyong said after see-ing me yawn. 

"You're awake?" Jiyong said while letting out a yawn. I look around and see that we were still in the car that was parked outside my house. The clock reads 12am. "Why didn't you call me up?" I said, taking off his jacket and passing it back to him. "I didn't want to distrub you. You look really tired." He said. "Do you have an extra clothing with you right now?" I asked. "Back in the car. Why?" He asked. "Go get it. I can't let you go back at such a time. Besides there is still school tomorrow." I said as I got out of the car. "Before going to school tomorrow we will drop by your house to get your things. Now go wash up. Its late already."

I took out an extra blanket and pillow from the cabinet and was about to leave the room when Jiyong walked out from the washroom. Damn he look hot with wet hair. "Where do you think you are going with that?" He asked, wiping his hair dry. He was so hot that I could felt my cheeks burning. "To the living room. You are takingmy bed tonight." I replied. Just then I felt the load off my hands and I look at him taking it and stuffing it back into the cabinet. "You kidding? Its not as if we have never sleep together before. Now quickly go wash up, I'm tired." He said, pushing me into the bathroom.

After bathing, I sat infront of my dresser drying my hair when Jiyong walk over and snatched the hair dryer over. "What are you doing? Its late already so can I have the hair dryer back?" I said as I turned behind him reaching for the hair dryer that he held high. "Sit still, let me help you." As he refuse to return me back, I had no choice but to follow his orders. I could feel his hands running in my hair as he dry my hair for me. "Can you do something for me?" Jiyong said still drying my hair. "What?" 

"Call me oppa."

"WHAT?!! that is so random" I said looking at him from the mirror. He off the hair dryer and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and look at me through the relections of the mirror too. 

"I mean we are friends now right? And besides you call the others oppa but not me. Its just wierd. Please..." He said and now his face was buried in my neck and I could feel his lips touching my neck.

"Ahrasso ahrasso~" I said as I pushed his face away.

"I knew you would agree" He said smiling and pulling me to bed.

"Yah! thats because you always force me to." I said.

"Whatever. Good night darling" Jiyong said and look at me waiting for me to say something in return.

"Haix...good night oppa" I said unwillingly.

He stretched his head towards me with his two hands grabbing my face and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. "Have a sweet dream." He said and turned to the other side.