back in school

It was all a plan

I woke up beside Chaerin unnie the next day. I got up of bed carefully and look around the house just in case Jiyong oppa was here. But he wasn't. I slowly walk back to the room and wash up. After I was done I called Chaerin unnie up. We didn't have to leave home early cause Seungri have actually send Chaerin a text telling her that they will be fetching us to school. 

I hopped onto TOP's car and the journey was quiet. Maybe TOP wasn't use to silence so he asked "So you girls have good night last night?" I nodded and reply "Thanks to Chaerin unnie who was with me. I'm fine." I said giving him a smile. As soon as he see me smile he gave one back. 

We walked to class together but I put my walking pace slower cause I was afraid of see-ing Jiyong although I miss him. "Hey you okay?" Taeyang said as he bumped into me. He was walking behind me. "Oh yup I'm fine..." Then Chaerin held my hands "Don't worry. We are here for you ok? Lets go." We walked into class and there Jiyong was at his table. He looked up and then back to his books again. Not a single "Hi" from him. It really hurt my heart. Maybe this was god's punishment for me. I finally understand how Jiyong oppa felt a year ago. 

I felt tears accumulating in my eyes and I quickly wipe it off so that no one notice. Just then my phone vibrate and shows that I have a message. I didn't want to open it but I have to. I look at it, gave out a sigh and smashed it into the table. The whole class was looking at me now and the atmosphere was awfully awkward. "Sorry" I said as I kept my head down. Chaerin got the phone and read the message.

From G.O

You just reach class? You think you would be safe by having so many body guards protecting you to school? Meet me ALONE at the usual place immediately after class. Or else you know what would happen. 

She look at me and mouthed "What the hell?!!" cause if she was to say it out loud the whole class would be looking at us again. I mouthed back "Don't worry. I will be fine." as I took my phone back and look at my books. She took her phone out and stated typing. I knew she was sending messages to the boys but I just let her be. 

From Chaerin

That bastard was stalking us!!! And he wants to meet Ryung after school. FW from G.O: You just reach class? You think you would be safe by having so many body guards protecting you to school? Meet me ALONE at the usual place immediately after class. Or else you know what would happen.

Everyone except Jiyong received the message from Chaerin. They all read it and turned towards Chaerin who was looking at them. They all had the WTF face on. Then Chaerin's phone vibrate.

Seungri: What should we do now? We just can't let her go after what happened yesterday.

She look up again to see that the boys were crowding aroud Seungri and she replied him.

Chaerin: I don't know. But he wrote in caps for her to meet him ALONE. If we were to follow her she would land into more trouble.

Just then the teacher came in and everyone went back to their places. Chaerin mouth to the boys to talk during lunch and they all gave her a nod. I guess no one was concentrating to lessons at all. I wasn't in the mood, Chaerin and the boys were worried for me and Jiyong oppa? I don't really know what he is thinking but I know he didn't concentrate too. 

Finally it was lunch and as usual the BIGBANG boys minus Jiyong was eating with me and 2NE1. I wasn't eating much cause I didn't had the appetite. "Please excuse me while I go to the ladies." I said and stood up when Chaerin held my hand "Want me to accompany you?" I laugh and said "Unnie its okay. I'm not a baby. I can go to the toilet myself." I made my way to the toilet. I knew they were going to start discussions when I was gone.

"What should we do now?" Seungri asked. Everyone's face changed. "Doong-ie is still looking for the pictures." Dara said. Chaerin buried her face in her palms "I'm so worried for her. She cried so much yesterday it hurts my heart. She even woke up a few times last night crying Jiyong's name out." "I know this might not be what you guys want to hear but i think Ryung have to settle this herself. If we in, not only Jiyong hyung but Hei Ryung would get into trouble" Daesung said. Everyone turned to him and understands his point. "Daesung you are right. I guess we need to give Ryung some time to settle this herself." Bom said. 

-After school-

The time I dread came. I pack my bags and Chaerin asked "You want me to come along with you?" I turned to her and gave her a pat on her shoulder. "Unnie I would be fine. If you are worried for me I will call you after meeting him ok? Don't worry." I said and smile. I got my bag and turn to the Bigbang boys. I bowed "Oppa I would be leaving first. See you all tomorrow." I smiled and got out of class. Taeyang then look at Chaerin who was still standing at her seat "Chaerin don't worry she would be fine." and gave her a smile. "Yah Chaerin ah. Someone is not even worried." TOP said. Obviously he said it loud and clear enough for Jiyong to hear. "But that bastard..." Chaerin said and Seungri cut in "Darling you want me to fetch you over? Don't worry she knows what to do. Lets just go back and wait for her ok?" Chaerin nodded and they all left. 

I walked to the alley as soon as class finishes. The moment I turned in I saw him leaning against the wall with one leg up. "So you are here ALONE?" He asked. His voice doesn't fail to make me freeze. "Yes alone." He came up and hugged me at my waist. He look at my lips with the wounds he created and splitted yesterday night. "That must have hurt" He said as he got a finger up and brush against my lips. "What do you want?" I asked with all the courage I had. "Don't worry we are just going to have some fun." and he dragged me to his car.

-20 mins later-

The Bigbang boys were back at my house with Chaerin. Jiyong was back too knowing that I wasn't there to get some stuffs. Just then Chaerin got a call from Dara.

"Chaerin?"

"Unnie. Whats wrong?"

"I just got a call from doong-ie. He said that Hei Ryung is with them now."

"What?!! What does he plan to do?!!"

"Don't worry. He said that he would keep an eye on her and make sure she wouldn't get hurt."

"Ahrasso. Thanks for informing."

As soon as Chaerin got off the phone, the boys were looking at her, waiting for her to fill them with the details. 

"Dara unnie just called and say that Ryung is at his house right now"

"WHAT?!!" the boys said in unison

"She said Chundoong would look over her for us. So we don't have to worry."

Seungri was pulling his hair. "How can we not worry?!! Aish he is really driving all of us crazy!!!"

Taeyang patted maknae "Calm down. Theres nothing we can do anyway. I believe in chundoong."

"Yarhh Seungri I believe in him too. He's really nice." Chaerin said.