things just gets more and more complicated

It was all a plan

"Maknae where do you think Jiyong would be?" Taeyang asked. "Will he be there?" Maknae asked and Taeyang knew definately where maknae was referring to. They got into the car and quickly drove off. They reach after a 5 minutes drive and went in to be greeted by the staff over there. "Good Morning Mr Dong and Mr Choi." Taeyang asked "Is Jiyong here?" "Mr Kwon left for quite some time but he said he would be back after taking a stroll so he ask us not to keep the coffee in the room. You might want to wait in the room for him." The waiter said and the 2 boys just nodded.  

They have been waiting for 10 minutes and Seungri couldn't wait anymore. "Hyung you want to wait here for Jiyong hyung while I go try my luck outside?" Taeyang nodded and Seungri walked out. Just as he open the door, Jiyong came through the door. "Hyung we were waiting for you." Jiyong ignore the maknae and went back into the room. He sat at the sofa opposite of taeyang while seungri took a sit beside taeyang. 

"Hyung Hei Ryung is freaking out right now. You should at least leave a note to inform her that you be out." Seungri said. He just lay his head back and close his eyes. "Yah Kwon Ji Yong. We know what happen already. You have misunderstood her." Taeyang said. Just then Jiyong snapped back "Misunderstood?!! What do you guys know?!! I heard everything with my own ears. Are you trying to tell me that I heard wrongly?" Taeyang and Seungri were take aback cause they have never seen Jiyong act like that before. Before they could speak, Taeyang's phone rang. "Oh hyung. Yes we are with him now. How about you guys? You all found that bastard? Okay sure keep us posted."

-earlier on-

Back at home, Chaerin was still serching while the boys filled the 2ne1 girls the story. Chaerin was running through her contacts to find for friends cause she couldn't reach him. "Chundoong" She whispered and Dara was now looking at her. "Chaeroo? What about Chundoong?" Chaerin look at her and said "You know him? Park Chundoong?"

"He's my brother." Dara said and everyone was shocked. "You know G.O?" Chaerin asked. "Oh so her ex was G.O? Damn this is bad. Hold on I will give my bro a call. They are living together now." Everyone waited as Dara called her little brother. "Chaerin I have told him that you guys are going down already. Here is the address." She said as she pass Chaerin a paper. "Thanks Dara unnie. Please take care of Hei Ryung." Chaerin said "We definately will unnie" Minzy said as Chaerin, TOP and Daesung left the house. 

-10 minutes drive later-

"Oh you must be Chaerin noona. Please take a sit while I go get G.O hyung" Chundoong said. He was a very cute boy just like his sis. Chaerin thought why would he hang out with someone like G.O. Just then G.O came down the stairs. "Oh well well well. Who do we have here? It has been a long time since I've seen you rin" He said as he wrapped Chaerin with his arms. Chaerin break free and went straight into the point.

"Didn't I warn you about appearing in Hei Ryung's life again?" Chaerin said

"Oh I see that told you about our little date eh?" G.O said moving away.

"Hand over the photos!!! Right now!!!"

"You think I will? I'm not done playing with her yet." He said as he held Chaerin by the chin. Just then TOP bounced up and gabbed G.O by his shirt. Chaerin and Daesung pulled TOP away while Chundoong pulled G.O away. G.O just let out a smirk and went back up to his room.

"Noona Mianhe. I will keep an eye on G.O hyung. I would try to get the pictures if I can. Please trust me. You definately know G.O hyung. He's not going to give in." Chundoong said as he lead us to the door. 

"Ahrasso Chundoong ah. You be careful okay? He is one crazy person. I believe you know that too. See you soon okay? Thanks so much for the help."

TOP took his phone out and called Taeyang again. "Taeyang, where are you guys? I see plesae bring Jiyong back. Anyway we are going back now so you guys do leave soon too okay?"

"Hyung so how was it?" Seungri asked. "That bastard wouldn't barge. But Dara's brother is his friend and he said he would help. We shouldn't worry about that bastard now. Right now we are needed back. I think Hei Ryung is waking up soon." They both stood up. "Jiyong come with us." Taeyang said but he didn't move. Taeyang just let out a sigh and said "I know you are angry but you got to trust her. We will leave first." Jiyong just sat there and made no noise or movement.

"Is she awake yet?" Chaerin ask as they enter the house. "Nope not yet. So did you all find the guys?" Bom said as Taeyang and Seungri came in too. "Its not the first day I know G.O...he's not letting this matter go so easily. Chundoong would be helping us and he ask us not to worry. We have to look out for Hei Ryung tho. G.O warned us that he is not going to let Ryung go." "What a bastard" Dara said. "Then where is Jiyong?" "Ah he doesn't want to come back. He is still angry and doesn't listen to what we say. I think we got to give him some time to chill." 

Just then there was a loud stomping sound from the second floor. I was still in my pyjamas. I had my knee length coat on, my handphone in one hand and keys in the other. I rushed down and quickly slipped into my shoes. "Hei Ryung whats wrong? Where are you going?" Chaerin said but I was already outside the door.