Chapter 4- TEENFINITE?!

The Promise of You and Me

HIS POV:

"Okay so we're up in less than an hour. Got it guys? Oh and dont forget that this is TeenFinite! So show off your friendship arraso?"

*Damn what's up with the director? Of course we'd be close... I mean our schedules collide all the time... so naggy*

"YAH!!!! KIM MYUNG SOO!!! ARE YOU DAY DREAMING AGAIN?! HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE I FRICKEN TOLD YOU THAT WHEN WE'RE GETTING READY TO PERFORM YOU PAY ATTENTION!!! WHAT THE HELL HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU THESE PAST FEW DAYS?! DON'T TELL ME IT'S SOME GIRL YOU HAPPENED TO HOOK UP WITH AND IS NOW DUMPING YOU?! THERE ARE HEAPS OF OTHER......."

And that my friends, is when all hell broke lose.

 

YOUR POV:

"Hello ~~~~ you know how I'm gonna be at the M! Countdown later, do you just wanna drop by the building and see? I'll let you in just this once okay?"

"Oh ok! I'm on my way now... be there in 10."

Arriving there you saw a guy with a black hoodie on and sunnies. You could tell it was your brother because of the blonde that was sticking out of his hood.

You knew that calling out his name would just attract fans so you quietly went uop to him. 

"Oh ~~~~~  you're here!"

"Of course I would've came!!! You're my big bro aren't you???" 

"Ahah... Yea..." 

*Truth is I wish I wasn't just your bro....* 

"We'll aren't you gonna lead your little sis into the building?" 

"Oh right. Yes." 

 

HIS POV: 

Meanwhile in Infinite's dressing room a fight broke out between L and Sung gyu.... It started when L threw a punch at Sung gyu for bad mouthing the girl he only ever loved. 

" YOU. JUST COS YOU'RE THE DAMN LEADER YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST BAD MOUTH PEOPLE LIKE THAT?! WHETHER I WAS THINKING ABOUT HER OR NOT IT ISNT YOUR ING PROBLEM. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CAN CONTROL ME. LEADER OR NOT. NEVER EVER BAD MOUTH THE PEOPLE I LOVE EVER AGAIN. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANYONE ELSE." 

L couldn't control himself anymore and so he just stormed out...

*Myungsoo, that was all I needed to know... You're like this because of a girl right? I needed to know... Because as your leader I needed to help you with your situation...*

After a while L had calmed down his nerves and gone back to the dressing room. He apologized to everyon there for his actions and that it would never happen again. Everyone who understood forgave him. 

"So a TeenFinite special we're gonna show right? And just like the director had said earlier, FRIENDSHIP GUYS FRIENDSHIP AND BROTHERHOOD. That's the only thing that's keeping us as one guys." 

A/N: HEYYA GUYS!!! Sorry that I haven't updated in like 19468138929 years.... :'( just been really busy with the family and stuff. SOOO yeah... Not really the best update but I PROMISE the next one will be longer and better cos I'm like in a bunk bed at camp writing this on my phone.... -__- And it's 3 am... So like please subscribe and comment:D