Chapter 2- Attracted To You

The Promise of You and Me

"And, Can you smile?

neol japgo sipjiman
Butjapgo sipjiman
Nae gyeote isseoseo
Neon useumeul irheogajanha
And, Can you smile?
naega garajanha
Nan gwaenchantajanha
Nae gyeoteul tteonaya
Neon haengbokhal su isseunikka"

a/n: Can U Smile- Infinite

"WAHHHH UMMA!!!! THAT SONG IS AMAZING! AND THE GUY WITH THE GUITAR!!! His skills!"

" Yes. I guess they seem like decent guys."

" This is the first time I've ever heard of them! Even though I do listen to kpop occasionally."

"Hold on a sec hun, can you zoom in on the guitarist?" 

*OMONA... THIS KID... ISNT HE?*

"Umma, they said that there will be a fan signing soon, can I please go?"

*Uh... What do I do?! He can't see her! He'll most likely recognise her... and when he does, what will he say? What would she know? No I can't allow this... Myungsoo musn't know about her condition just yet... it'll break the poor boys heart..*

"Sorry dear, but your father and I had actually planned for us to go and visit relatives soon... How about next time round?"

You, being the innocent, loving and understanding daughter you always were agreed. "Okay.. I guess relatives should come first right? I mean I haven't been back in such a long time!"

 

His POV:

"WAHH MYUNGSOO HYUNG!!!!!!! You rocked the guitar again!!! I mean wow! You should be Ladies man!!! Yet you've been single for the past... ireno 19 years?"

" Be quiet Sungjong... I'm just not up for a relationship yet... more like I'm waiting though..."

"Huh? waitning for what Myungie? We're like biflles and you've never said anyhting to me! and now you're telling our maknae?" Sungyeol pouts...

"GAHHH!!! I'm going crazy now because of the both of you fighting over me!!!! and worst is that  you're both blokes!!!!!"

"Calm down there L, they're just teasing!"

" What ever..." I reply back to Woohyun and walk off thinking...

*~~~~ ah.... have you seen me yet? I did this all for you... so that you could find me, your special star among the others... so we could both keep our promise... damn I've been so caught up in this whole star thingy that I've even seem to forget about you sometimes... But don't worry, I hope that where ever you are, you'll somehow manage to see me on that T.V screen of yours and come looking for me... ~~~~ ah.... bogoshipeo....*

a/n: another short update~ I only have one subscriber... :'( please no silent readers!!! 

I guess this chappie is a tad boring but right now I'm typin half asleep.... lol cos it's the weekend tomorrow, I will update a longer chapter and more interesting! goodnight~