Chapter 3- So... Oppa... with a twist?

The Promise of You and Me

Your POV:

"~~~~ ah, there are some people I want you to meet." Umma said as soon as we arrived at the little farm house....

"ne?..."

" There are some members of our family that you probably can't remember because of you know... what happened... but anyways, there's no use standing out here in the hot sun like idiots is there? Now let's go inside shall we?"

"ne."

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"UMMA!!!! APPA!!!!! You're here too?" I heard a guy older than me; probably by a year or two, yell out but i couldnt recognise him at all...But one thing; WHY IN THE WORLD WAS HE CALLING MY PARENTS HIS OWN?! Yet i haven't even seen his face yet cos he's hugging mum.

"Ahh Byung Hyun! I haven't seen you in a couple months either! How's your hyung Andy?"

"Well appa, Andy hyung is doing fine I guess, and yeah it has been a few months huh? Well as you can see, you have a very busy son!"

*APPA? SON? UMMA? BUSY? COUPLE OF MONTHS? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?*

I cough a little... "Umm... sorry to interupt dad, but what is this all about?"

"Ahh... ~~~~, we'd like you to meet Byung Hyun... we adopted him not so long ago, and I guess he's your oppa?"

I look up to see..... OMG IT'S L.JOE FROM TEENTOP?! WHAT IS THIS? A DREAM COME TRUE? I HAVE ALWASY WANTED THE TO SOMEHOW PROMOTE IN AUSTRALIA BUT NOW HE THE L.JOE IS STANDING BEFORE MY EYES?! 

"Uhhh.... Hi! I'm Lee ~~~~... I guess your my brother huh L.Jo----- I mean Byung Hyun ssi..."

"Ahahah I guess I am your brother! I heard from mum and dad that you lived in Australia am I right? I lived in America... And there's no need to be formal... just call me oppa."

*I obviously know that! I mean I am an Angel!!! So I'm pretty sure I would know that you lived in the U.S!!!!!*

"Uh.... Yea.... Your english is pretty good I should say!"

"Well thank you! I should say the same to you! and I'm pretty sure you would know me right? like as in media wise.. so there's not much explaining needed i guess?"

"Uh... yeah... other than the fact how I came back to korea lke a week ago and now BAM your my brother, then I guess no!"

"Aisht you two!!! no more english!!! how would we know if you're talking behind our backs or planning escape huh?"

"Ne Appa..." we both chorused....

And that, my friends is how me and my brother started off... even if there was a bit of explaining to be done.

 

L.Joe's POV:

*wahh... she's my little sister? I mean she's so pretty! and mum said she was only about a year younger than me... I could tell she knew who I was instantly when she looked up. She was even about to call me L.Joe. I guess my little sister is also my little Angel huh? but I think I might have some sort of feeligns to her if she continues to be like this... but it can't happen... I can't evolve feelings for her... the law says so... ~~~~ I just hope I don't fall for you too bad*

A/n: HHEEYYYOO!!!!!! UPDATED CHAPTER 3!! YAYAY! 

So I sorta realised that I have had like 64 views but only 1 subscriber.. :'( Please no silent readers!!!!! and it's sorta boring the first few chappies but i promise it gets better and better!!!!

oh and this doensn't have any Myung Soo in it. But I PROMISE he will be in it in the next chapter! I just felt that little L.Joe needed his spotlight too!!!! so yea... comment, and subscribe~