Chapter 1- So this place...?

The Promise of You and Me

Your POV:

"YAHS!!!! BACK HOME IN KOREA BABAYYY!!!" I turned around to see multiple people staring at me like a weirdo... Well I had just gotten back from a 11 year trip to Australia right? why? because I yelled out in English... -.-"

"OMONA!!!! THERE SHE IS!!!!!! OUR LITTLE BABY HAS GOTTEN BACK FROM AUSTRALIA!!! LOOK AT HER SHE'S GROWN UP SOO MUCH!"

I turn around to see my parents chucking spazzez like teenage girls over Kpop guy groups... yes I know.. I gotta admit that I'm inlove with kpop too....

Back on track; So I sorta walk/run to them with a VERY big smile on my face. I mean who wouldn't? After living on the other side of the world from your parents for like 4 years! 

 

His POV:

"YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!!!! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!"

I turn around... "Sorry hyung, I was just stuck in my own little world... why?"

"Well as I was saying...."

"OH QUICK ALREADY GRANDPA GYU!!! BY THE TIME YOU FIGURED OUT WHAT TO SAY IS THE TIME WE'RE READY FOR OUR GOODBYE STAGE!!!"

"YAH NAM WOO HYUN!!! IS THAT HOW YOU TALK TO YOUR HYUNG?!"

Even I chuckled at that...... then back to my little world I went again..... *Where are you? What are you doing? It's been quite a while since I've thought of you...*

A/N: Soo the first chappie!!! It's short today cos its currently 12 am and I'm a tad sleepy-.- 

But anways, the BOLD is supposed to be when ENGLISH is spoken:) soo watta yah think?