Chapter 2 : Club?

The painting of my love [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school gates weren't closed so you started running faster and went inside school "Thanks god" You said still catching your breath, you looked around and saw some students looking at you and it was embarrassing, so you lift you head and walked inside the building.

As you went inside you went to you locker and took of your shoes and put them as you did that you looked around and two boys were looking at you from afar you tried not to care about that since you were already knew in the school it wasn't for bad things but either for goods.

"Hi Sora" You heard a girl greeting you as she passed but you, "Ah...Hi" You said but she was already far from you to hear what you had said it wasn't strange for girl to talk to you but with boys it was something that you weren't fine with it and since that boy at the bus stop talked to you you couldn't fell at easy.

'Maybe he wanted something from you?' You keep thinking about that as you walked to your classroom, you even tried to see if the boy was at your school but you couldn't find him and it was even more strange.

You were already seeing your classroom when suddenly you saw a girl looking around and suddenly locked her eyes on you for a few seconds, for you everything was strange and now this? what was the girl doing? maybe she wasn't looking at you? it was what you thought and walked to you classroom.

As you were going inside you felt something warm holding your arm, you looked around and you saw the girl smiling at you with a bright smile "Come with me" She said and dragged you with her, "Where are you going?" You asked her but she just shook her head and walked out of the building. 

"When someone is asking you should answer" But she didn't and it was frustrating so you pushed her arm away and she stopped wit you "I asked you something" You said again but she just looked a you with puppy eyes "I have to talk to you, please come with me" Her voice was like a baby's.

You didn't had any hate to her but she suddenly dragged you out of the building without knowing you "What is that about?" You asked with your hands on your waist looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter