Chapter 1 : The bus stop

The painting of my love [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sister, why don't you take of your glass?" Fei, asked her sister Sora who was getting ready to school, as always Sora would got up from bed, take a shower and dress herself but was her sister hated was that she always would wear a ugly glass, not for fashion but because Sora couldn't see very well, since she had an accident.

It was about two years ago,before that accident, before that accident Sora was a cheerful girl with a lot of love to give, she was so friendly and everyone loved her, she would help puppets who would be abandoned.

"Hey Choco" Sora said as Choco was looking at her with happy eyes, "Choco was one puppy that Sora found in the street in the rain, at first it was really difficult to convince her  father to have that little dog who was scared at almost everything.

It was before the accident but after that everything changed in Sora life, she and her family were in a trip to the countryside when suddenly a car changed to Sora's father road and the car fell form a brae, Fei, her mother and her father were fine just some scratches but Sora wasn't and her head was bleeding a lot.

when she went to the hospital she had to go trough a surgery, and a difficult one which she almost died but lucky she was alive but with one problem, she had lost her sight for about three mouth and when hey finally came she had to use glass, since her family wasn't that rich they had to brought them and Sora didn't complain once.

Because of that Sora and her family had to move to her grandfather's house which was really far and she had to transfer school, she had to say goodbye to her friends, really old friends since she wans't really fien in her previous school, her teachers and everyone that she knew.

And it had been two mouth since her family and her moved out, and today was another day of school.

"Sister, are you listening to me?" Fei called her sister again while she was pampering Choco "I heard and i already told you that I'm fine with it" Sora stood up and looked at her little sister, she wasn't that little but Sora was older than her.

"Let's go, mom and dad are waiting" Sora said and her sister follow her to the kitchen, when the two reached it, there was their mother who was putting the last food on the tabled and her grandmother that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter