Chapter 4 : Diary

The painting of my love [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thanks for coming" You bowed as a young male walked out of the shop with his grocery, a sigh escape from your lips as you recall what happen in the morning, the club? yeah you didn't went, you were already busy with your work and for you to join a club with students that probably wouldn't like you, it was to trouble.

As you were lost in your thought suddenly someone called, your eyes widen and looked at the person, it was your boss a middle aged woman, she was a really nice person, her grandchildren would come to the shop and play with her or with you since they liked you a lot "Yes" You said as your boss walked closer to you.

"Sora, tomorrow I have to go to the country so you don't need to come, I will close the shop tomorrow" The woman said giving you a bright smile, as you nodded she walked away and went inside, "So, tomorrow i will be going home soon" While you were thinking a costumer came "Welcome" You said at the woman and her little son.

 

"I'm home" You sad as you walked inside, if you remember your parent's would be working, and the only person at home would be your sister but for your surprise she wasn't, as you took your shoes  Choco came running to you walking around you as you went inside the kitchen.

"Where is that girl?" Your sister wasn't the type of girl to go out and she would sent you a message right? and then as you were  going to look for the food you notice a yellow paper in the table, next to the food, you grabbed it an open it slowly.

'From: Fei

To: Sora-nee

Sister my boyfriend asked for a date so today i will come late home, i will eat outside do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter