Chapter 3 : Daehyun

The painting of my love [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I said it hurts" You yelled while he cleaned the blood  from the wound "I can't help t, and don't be a bay and shut up" He was really something, and by the way was he helping you? for sure he wasn't normal or he was just new and didn't knew about you, maybe!

You were in the infirmary with that guy, when you fell he had helped you and brought you to see the nurse but she as always had something to do and left you with him, and it was what happen, you was helping you treating your injury, but there was a problem, it hurt.

"Can't you be more gently" He looked at you and went close " have a name you know, and I'm sure  already told you, this morning" As he finish you back off and he smirked as he finish cleaning the blood "Why are you smirking?" You asked as he stood up and looked at you "I have a name, it's Daehyun, I already told you right?" He turn away and cleaned his hand as you keep looking at him.

"I don't care about you name, because of you I missed my test" The water closed and he turn to you and went close almost a few inches away from your face "I simple Thanks would be great" He was really annoying and different, he back off and smiled at you holding his bag "don't fall again, i have to go" He said as he open the door and left you behind.

That little jerk, what does he think he is? A simple thanks? why would you thank him, it was him that wanted to help you right? you didn't even helped asked and because of him didn't made the test.

You wanted to finish school fast and go away, leave your house and live for yourself, without anyone to annoy you and to ignore you like they did at school, there would be some girls that would talk to you but just when they would be alone, and the boys? why would they talk and help someone like you, a cold and u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter