Chapter 4

We Were In Love!

"Hey! Lee Kiseop!" Hye Mi knocks on Kiseop's front door loudly. Kiseop opens the door. "What?"

He sounded so cold, and she didn't believe that was the same guy she agreed to date.

"What happened to you...and Hae In Unnie. Why have the two of you gone like this to me now? You've both left me..."

Kiseop smirks. "You found out?"

Hye Mi shakes her head. "What are you talking about?! A-Are you and Hae In--?! Are the two of you dating?!"

Kiseop nods. "So you did know..."

Hye Mi gulps. "Since when?!" Kiseop smiles. "Since our last kiss. Remember? At the Han River? I asked her out the next day."

She couldn't believe it. It was the worst thing she could imagine... What Hae In said was true...

"K-Kiseop, how could you?" Hye Mi yells, crying. "I loved you very much! Why did you have to do this behind my back?! And why with Hae In?! Why with my best friend?! Argh! You monster!"

They heard a familiar voice coming from behind Hye Mi. It was Woo Hyun.

"Kiseop, don't hide it anymore." he says staring at him. Kiseop glares at him. "What are you talking about?!"

Woo Hyun smirks. "Then, I'll tell her myself."

Kiseop's eyes widen.

"Kiseop has a disease, Hye Mi. And he does not want to hurt you by telling you this." Woo Hyun says.

"Shut Up, Woo Hyun!" Kiseop yells, punching Woo Hyun in the face.

"Kiseop! It'll hurt her even more if you tell her later!" Woo Hyun says. "Let her love you for the rest of her life!"

Hye Mi starts to cry even more. "Kiseop... Is what he's saying true?"

Kiseop slowly nods. "I'm sorry, Hye Mi."

Hye Mi runs to his arms and hugs him tightly. "Kiseop, you idiot! How could you?! You know how much I love you! I'd kill myself if you really did hate me!"

Kiseop starts to tear.

"Hye Mi, won't this hurt you at all?"

Hye Mi nods. "Of course... It kills me to know that you're leaving me here, but as long as I know that you'll love me... I'll be alright."

Kiseop smiles. "Hye Mi, promise me that you'll love me forever, too, alright? And no body except for Woohyun can replace me."

Hye Mi smiles and looks at Woohyun. "I'll never forget you, oppa. I won't, I promise. I will love you forever, and I will never forget you as my First Love."