Chapter 1

We Were In Love!

 

Hm.. now what should I do now?

Park Hyemi sighs as she leans on the kitchen table.

Cook more for Kiseop Oppa?

She couldn't stop thinking about him. The other day, they kissed each other for the first time on the lips.
That was something very different for Hyemi, since no one had ever touched her lips before - not even her mother. Where was her mother, exactly? Well, her mother went crazy after Hyemi's father left them, and they decided to put her the hosptial, because she was suffering from a sickness.
Nothing much happened since then, it's just that Hyemi was always lonely.
Every now and then, either Kiseop or Hae In would drop by for a visit. Sometimes Woohyun would, too.
Knowing that they had other things to do, Hyemi doesn't like them to waste their time on trying to make her feel less lonely.
That cannot be helped, though. Hyemi didn't have a father....or mother.....or any siblings.

She picks up the cake mix, and decides to cook a cake for her friends.

Chocolate mud cake... This'll be yummy!

 

2 hours later ...

It was now 4pm, and Kiseop decided to pay her a visit. Lightly knocking on the door, a bright smile forms on Kiseop's face.
The door immediately swings open. "Kiseop Oppa!"
In less than a second, Hyemi unlocks the door, and jumps into Kiseop's open arms.
"Kiseop Oppa, I miss you!" she says, hugging him tightly.
Kiseop chuckles. "I miss you more, chagiya."
Hyemi smiles, as she pulls Kiseop inside. "Oppa, I baked a cake for you~! It's your favourite - chocolate mud cake!"
Kiseop smiles brighter. "Chocolate Mud Cake? Omo, Hyemi Ah! That's delicious! Thankyou so much for this!"
Passing him a plate of cake, Hyemi nods. "No problem, Oppa. Thankyou for coming for me."
Kiseop digs into the cake, and finishes in less than 5 minutes.
"Omo, chagiya, that was delicious... Since you filled my stomach, let's go out to fill yours!"
Hyemi shakes her head, but before she could say anything, he drags her outside the house.
"O-Oppa, wh-where are we going?!" she asks, being dragged into his car.
"Hyemi, don't worry. Oppa will take you somewhere nice."
A smile reforms on Hyemi's face, as she puts her seatbelt on. "Arasseo..."

 

 

After Dinner, at the Park

 

"Oppa, thanks for dinner.... I am so full now~" she says with aegyo. She looks out to the Han River, and grins.
Kiseop, without answering, just examines her side profile. She's so beautiful.
They stand there in silence for a while, and in less than 5 minutes, Kiseop pulls her into a kiss.
To Hyemi, it's their second kiss, but to Kiseop..... it's their last kiss.