Halloween party... #fail

MBLAQ Disorders Collection - Halloween special

 

Kim Hyuna walked around the city during all day, preparing her house for the Halloween party she had promised her special patients. She was dressed up as a vampire, with fake fangs but yet no make-up on.

 

“Doctor Kim!! I guess I can’t go to your party! I’m really sorry! It’s just that something came up with my sister and I think she broke one of her teeth with a lollipop. She may need a dentist so I’m taking her to the nearest hospital to make sure she’ll be able to eat again soon. Sorry again!”, said a male, but not manly, voice from Hyuna’s answering machine.

“Oh, it’s Mir… in case you didn’t know. Bye… and sorry one more time.”, the same voice appeared in another voice message.

 

Hyuna sighed. The party wasn’t for her, it was for her special patients. Not having one of them would bring a disturb to the Force but she still had four more to come.

 

“Beep.”, the sound of another voice message was heard.

“I’m sorry, doctor Kim… it’s Joon!! There was a blackout in Absolute Quality and Hyomin fell from the stairs. I’m taking her to the hospital because I think she broke something. I’ll explain things better next section. Happy Halloween!”, said the message.

 

One more patient who is not coming. Well, he’d be with his girlfriend and she makes him feel good. Once the party was to make them feel good, and Joon is just replacing the thing that makes him feel good, it’s fine. As long as he is, indeed, feeling good with this.

 

“DOCTOR KIM!!”, yelled a male voice from Hyuna’s tired answer machine. “IT’S SEUNGHO!”, it said. “NANA JUST LEFT AND I’M AFRAID SHE’D GET LOST OT ROBBED OR KIDNAPPED SO I’M GOING AFTER HER. I’M REALLY SORRY FOR MISSING YOUR HALLOWEEN PARTY. I’LL MAKE THAT UP DURING THERAPY!!”, the message said.

She hoped Seungho’s girlfriend would be found soon. Troublesome, huh?

 

Well,  maybe Thunder and G.O could still go?

Another beep from the answering machine and Hyuna put her hands on her face, massaging her cheeks in frustration.

 

“It’s G.O, doctor Kim. My car got stuck in my way to your place and I tried to make things better but I got all dirty. Well, I fainted and…well, I’m not able to go anywhere right now. I’m sorry. I’ll buy you many alcohol gel tubes to make it up. Oh, the mechanic is almost here, I must go before he touches my car with his hands full of that black thing mechanics have. Bye…and I’m sorry.”, another message from her special therapy group.

Hyuna felt bad. She was just trying to be nice to her patients, creating a bond or something like that, but her plans just blew up.

Like green leaves on a very windy day.

 

“Beep.”, damn answering machine!

“Doctor Kim… it’s Thunder. I can’t go to the Halloween party. My sister just almost killed her boyfriend with the car and we’re taking him to the hospital. I’m ashamed of my sister’s bad driving skills and, to apologize for not going to the party I know you worked hard on, I’ll do my best not to take any glove nor masks from the hospital.”

 

Hyuna fell on her couch. Nobody was going to the Halloween party she prepared for her patients. Maybe it was not a good idea to have this kind of intimacy with her patients after all.

“Poor Hyuna… nobody is coming to her party.”, a man said behind the couch, making a fake sad voice.

“Hyunseung-ah… don’t make fun of me.”, Hyuna closed her eyes in a childish way.

“But I told you. A Halloween party in your own house wouldn’t be a good idea. Maybe it was fate that they couldn’t come?”, the guy said, getting to sit on the sofa, the right side of Hyuna.

 

She looked at him. Perhaps he was right.

Hyuna laid her head on Hyunseung’s lap, closing her tired eyes.

 

“Get some sleep, Hyuna… anyway, you shouldn’t have much candy.”, he said while touching her hair with just the tip of his fingers.

“Doctor Jung… you’re a psychologist, not my gastroenterologist.”, she replied with her eyes already closed.

 

“Just take some rest. I’ll wake you up at midnight for our Halloween kiss.”, Hyunseung said with a dreamy smile, still touching doctor Kim’s hair.

“Yeah, sure… kiss… midnight…as usual.”, she whispered before falling asleep.

 

Maybe doctor Kim wouldn’t be so shocked when she took her newspaper in the morning with the main new: “MOSNTERS INVADE HOSPITAL IN HALLOWEEN”.