Dr. Jung Byunghee and Mr. G.O.

MBLAQ Disorders Collection - Halloween special

 

“Thank you.”, the last costumer said after paying for his snacks at the balcony.

 

G.O had a bright smile. Everything was clean and the last costumer had just left. He’d have a nice Halloween party with his best friends and doctor Kim. But wasn’t doctor Kim his friend too? Sure she was!

 

After finishing everything and closing the doors, G.O. walked to his car. He took a tissue and used it to cover his hand to open it. In the car, G.O. cleaned his hands with a half tube of alcohol gel and he finally took the keys.

 

He drove around for some minutes and stopped at a store where he had taken his costume for Halloween. He stayed there for a while, getting dressed and being prepared with anti-allergic make up.

 

G.O. was excited. There was finally something happening in his life besides the bakery and the results of doctor Kim’s behavioral therapy.

One hour and a half had passed when G.O finally left the store. His right half was Dr. Jekyll while his left side was Mr. Hyde. He even had a fancy cane, like those rich people from many years ago.

 

In his way back, listening to “Wannabe” by the Spice Girls, G.O faced some heavy traffic. He then decided to do what his grandmother had taught his mother not to do: take a shortcut through the forest.

But there is no forest around so he went through the park. It was quite dark already, he was on his way to doctor Kim’s Halloween party and he couldn’t be happier.

The only thing that he hadn’t thought of avoiding had happened: one of his wheels exploded.

It was because of a damn knife someone had threw on the middle of the street. Maybe it was something from a cop and G.O. could sue this person, but that would have to wait. He must call a mechanic or he wouldn’t get to the party in time. And nobody would like to see doctor Kim disappointed.

 

G.O. took his cell phone from the pocket of his coat and cleaned the keypad before dialing his mechanic’s number.

“Kim’s car repairs, I’m Tifanny, how can I help you?”, a female voice said on the line.

“AHH!! I need a mechanic right now! Please, it’s quite cold and the humidity may make me produce mucus and mucus is…”, G.O. replied right away.

“I know what mucus is, sir. Please, tell me your name, where you are and the characteristics of your car. We’ll send someone there in a minute.”, the woman interrupted his explanation.

 

Thirty minutes had passed and G.O was waiting, his legs were tired because he refused to sit on the sidewalk. “Can’t even imagine how many germs are on it.”, he thought.

He then decided to take care of the problem himself. He had to change the wheel, he could do that.

G.O. took a pair of gloves from his pants’ pocket and wore them. He also took an apron from the backseat of his car and wore that carefully enough not to ruin his outfit.

Trying to take the harmed wheel, G.O. fell on his , getting up instantly in disgust. He’d never wear those pants again.

 

He tried to remove the wheel again and, when he thought he was awesome, a blue car passed right through a mud slop splitting the dirty water all over him.

G.O fainted. In his mind, many memories of that dark day when he thought his life had come to it’s end. The giant flies eating his flesh appeared and he woke up frightened.

It was hard for him to breath. He cried silently for some moments and calmed himself down by spreading all the alcohol gel he had on his face and hands.

 He checked his watch and realized he’d be late for doctor’s Kim party and decided to call her, apologizing for his rudeness. Even if that wasn’t his fault, he wanted to show some respect.

 

  G.O thought he would never leave that place. Maybe he should call a cab and go home, he could buy another car tomorrow.

An orange truck approached and stopped in front of G.O’s car. It was finally the mechanics they had sent. The guy was late. It’s been more than one hour that he had called and just now he appears?! No,no,no. G.O. wasn’t happy.

He opened his mouth to complain, ready to face an old and strong mechanic, but his voice failed when he saw the small young woman who came out from the truck.

“I’m Kim Taeyeon, your mechanic.”, she introduced herself, lifting her hand for him to shake but he didn’t. G.O saw some black grease on her hand and decided just to bown.

The mechanic didn’t seem to like it. “Short people also should have a chance in this world.”, she whispered to herself, making a face and taking her tool box to check the problem with the car as if it wasn’t obvious.

 

“WAIT!!”, G.O. yelled when the mechanic was about to touch his car. “Here, wear these.”, he said, handing her a pair of plastic gloves.

“No need, sir. I can get my hands dirty once in a while.”, she refused the gloves, assuming he was underrating her for being a woman working on an usual male’s occupation.

“I insist!”, G.O tried again. He really didn’t want her to touch his car with those germy hands.

“Sir, I said…”, the mechanic started but was cut by her cell phone’s vibration.

 

“Fany-ah!! I’m working! I got here already!!”, she yelled as if the other person was deaf. “I know!, she yelled again, making some visible effort to hear what the other person had replied. “Ok…”, her voice softened. “I love you too.”, she said in a weird English, her eyes shining in a joy G.O knew well. That girl was in love.

“Please, wear the gloves… I just got my car cleaned and …”, G.O tried again, handing the gloves to the mechanic one more time.

“Aish… ok, ok. Gimme those.”, she replied.

 

Everything was calm and G.O thought he’d be home soon. He wanted to take a shower, clean his hair and wash his body with alcohol gel.

“Hey,come here. There is something weird with your engine too.”, the mechanic said, truly curious about what was wrong with the car.

 

G.O got closer and tried to see what was going on with his car. He got closer and he saw a tube moving, then he got even closer to check what was that and, when his nose was almost inside the car,a strong oil splash came on his face.

He got stuck, shaking nervously and collapsed on the ground, hitting his head with strength.

 

“Oh!Hey! Wake up!!”, the small woman freaked out. She tried to wake him up and, after even giving him first aid for heart attack, she called the ambulance.

G.O would go to the cleanest place in the city besides his own house: the hospital.