Chapter 11-Showtime

11:30, Movie's over [HIATUS.]

[A/N:Hey guys ^^ This is chapter 11 sorry for not updating that much I hope you understand that I was away for 3 days and the other 2 days I was stuck with school work :) I hope you understand]


 

 


You smiled at the coordi-noonas and Jaehyo smiled at you and he hugged you "Aigoo my dongsaeng is so cute." Jaehyo said as he ruffled your hair.  You look at him weirdly and U-kwon smiled at you. "Hyung let's do this!" Zico said and all of them nodded. "So 1,2,3 FIGHTING!!!" All of them yelled as they rushed towards the stage. 

"Here we are with our guest the charismatic BLOCK B!" the school president announced and the boys rushed out of the stage and the fan screams became louder when the boys appeared on stage. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO1UVpG7Wjs

The beat dropped and the fan chant came "Woo Jiho, Lee Taeil, Ahn Jaehyo, Kim Yookwon, Park~Kyung, Pyo Jihoon Block B, Saranghaeyo Block B~!" The fans yelled and your oppa smiled as he sang his lines. You are at the back stage then you pciked your phone up and you read 5 messages from Bomi.

To:Jaehwa

From:Bomi

Yah eodiya?! We are here at the back we can't see anything but jumping fan girls.

You giggled at her message then you stopped "Did I just giggle?" you asked yourself and then you shrugged. You look at your inbox and there is a new message from Bomi.

To: Jaehwa

From: Bomi

YAH EODIYA?!

You smiled and repiled

To: Bomi

From: Jaehwa

I'm here at the back stage my oppa wanted me to stay close so I'm here you can also come in here. Just text me if you are near the back stage.

~~~

After 10 minutes Bomi is inside the backstage with you and all you can do was watch from the side and you can't even say "GO OPPA!" you sighed *I can't support my own brother....* you said in your mind and you sighed once again then Bomi elbowed you. "Stop sighing please." Bomi said and you look at her "I know mianhae I just can't cheer my own brother." you said and she smiled.

"It's okay you encouraged him enough." she said and you turned to her and you gave her a short smile and her eyes widened "YOU SMILED!" she yelled and you clamped a hand over "YAH QUIET!" you yelled back at her and she giggled. "Mianhae." she said and you sighed.

After their 8 songs they immediately rushed back inside the backstage and they found you there with Bomi. "Oh Jaehwa-nim is she your friend?" P.O asked you and you nodded at him. Suddenly Jaehyo entered and you rushed towards him and you gave him a big hug. "WELL DONE OPPA!" you said and the moment Jaehyo look up at Bomi her eyes widened when she saw the huge resemblance between the 2 of you.

Minhyuk and U-kwon were the last one to enter the backstage and Minhyuk smiled when he saw you playing with your oppa's hair. Jaehyo doesn't like it when someone touches his hair but for you he just doesn't give any care. 

Bomi smiled and thanked you a thousand times since she has a picture with the members of Block B. "JAEHWA! I LOVE YOU!" Bomi yelled and you looked at her weirdly. Jaehyo smiled "You should take Bomi often with us." Jaehyo said and you smiled at him and you glared at Bomi.

~~~

After that day when you are about to go home suddenly someone pulled you. "OMO!" you yelled and the moment you looked up it was Minyuk. "Yah you gave me a heart attack." you said and he smiled "Mianhae." he said and you smiled at him. "B-bomb oppa what are you doing out here?" you asked and he smiled "I actually sneaked out I wanted to be free so now I want to spend it with you come on." He said as he pulled you towards the bus stop.

~~~>

Chapter 11 ^^