Chapter 10-No!

11:30, Movie's over [HIATUS.]

 


You turned to Zico and he was looking at the stage and you walked towards him and the moment he turned to his side he was so surprised to see you. "Hey what are you doing there?" you asked and he smiled "Nothing, I was just wondering why aren't you an artist like your brother?" he asked and you smirked at him. "Actually I have no chance in that world." you said and Zico patted your head "I thought you are super cold but then I realized you aren't you are pretty sweet." Zico said and you look at him with wide-eyes and he ruffled your hair. 

"We could need a person like you in our agency." Zico said and he smiled as he walked back towards the other boys. You smiled on the side all of a sudden Minhyuk pressed your forehead and you look up at him and you smiled "Yah." you said and he smiled and he touched your cheeks and he wiggled them. "Yah." you said as you giggled and Minhyuk giggled also. 

"You know you are very cute." he said and your eyes widened, "Mwoh?" you asked and he smiled. Suddenly "Yah Minhyuk stop hitting on my sister." Jaehyo said and you giggled at Jaehyo and Minhyuk blushed. "L-Look I-I wasn't okay." Minhyuk defended and Jaehyo just smiled and he asked "Oh yeah why are you stammering?" his eyes widened suddenly U-Kwon came in and he placed an arm around Jaehyo's shoulder and said "Hyungs time to practice a little bit." Jaehyo look at him and then at Minhyuk. "Okay let's go!" Jaehyo said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjt7UAF2iCU

"No, U-Kwon and B-bomb first." Taeil said and Zico nodded the 2 headed towards the center and began dancing. Your eyes widened the moment you saw U-kwon and B-bomb's smooth moves. "Uwa!" you reacted and Jaehyo smiled "Yup that's our main dancers." he said and then all of a sudden Kyung walked towards you and he smiled.

"I can dance better than them." he said and Jaehyo began to shake his head "No please not infront of my sister." he said and too late Kyung began to shake his shoulders and he did it faster you stared at him and he stopped because all of you are looking at him weirdly. "What?" he asked and Jaehyo smiled and said "I told you not to do it." Jaehyo said and Kyung gave out an awkward smile.

"Okay guys let's practice." Zico said and all of the boys nodded "Jaehwa can you please lock the doors for us thank you." your oppa said and you walked towards the door suddenly U-kwon rushed towards the door and he locked it for you. "It's okay Jaehwa-nim you can watch us." U-kwon said and you nodded. You walked towards the chair and you sat there. You saw them practice their dances Freeze and Tell them. 

Then Halo came in and Do u wanna be, "Jaehwa we are going to perform your favorite song." Jaehyo said and you raised your head "Really?!" you asked and he nodded "You love U-hoo-hoo right?" he asked and you nodded "Yup." you said and he smiled  "We will dedicate it for you." he said and you smiled at him, "Thanks oppa." you said and he smiled as he patted your head.

~~~~~~

After an hour the boys began to scramble around the dressing room looking for their clothes. You are inside with the coordi-noonas since they are aware that you are Jaehyo's sister. Just by looking at you they can see the resemblance between you and Jaehyo. "Jaehwa-nim you can help us if you want." the coordinator said and you look at her "Uh....I don't real-" suddenly Jaehyo cutted and he said "Well she can do it she doesn't want to." you turned to him "Oppa!" you yelled and he smiled.

"Okay I'll help unni so they can immediately leave." you said and the coordinators laughed. "Why you don't want them here?" the other coordi-noona asked and you nodded "Yes instead of me learning something I was stuck with them for whole 5 hours." you said and the coordinators smiled at you. "NOONA!" P.O yelled and then the noonas started to rumble around pushing the members on the chairs so they could begin.

"Jaehwa-nim you can take U-kwon." the other noona said and you look down and you nodded, You aren't that comfortable with U-Kwon since the first time you were with him and his 'Girlfriend' they were talking about you so that made his mark on you. "Uh sit here." you said and he scratched the back of his head as he sat in front of you. 

You started fixing his hair since the only thing you applied on him was BB cream, foundation and eye-liner also some glitter. You pushed his hair up and he smiled "Wow you're good at this." he said and you nodded at him. The moment you look up you saw him staring at you. You cleared your throat and you said "All done." you said and the moment U-kwon stood up the other coordi-nators smiled.

~~~~~~~>

Chapter 10 ^^ 

Sorry guys for not updating that much forgive me 

^^