11:30, Movie's over [HIATUS.]

Description

Being unique and simple takes you to many awesome moments in your life.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ahn Jaehwa imnida."

Okay I'm not getting any younger of waiting for this class to be nice to me it's better to be invisible. It's been 6 weeks and they are still the same and well I can't tell them that I'am Ahn Jaehyo's little sister of for sure they'll pester me in what my oppa wants and what my oppa does. Well it's better this way they are all away from me but honestly I'm a lonely piece of paper. 

Why?

Well It's because my parents are seperated my mother's in Busan and my father is somewhere around Bucheon and well I'm here alone living in my apartment in Seoul well my oppa used to live with me but now he is in his dorm in Hannam LONER once again.

I made few friends here and they are all kind well to be honest they are only 4 TT.TT

Anyways if you are wondering why 11:30, Movie's over is the title of this fic it's because oppa's band mate Kim Yookwon and I had a relationship and sadly it had to end because of another person and he is also from oppa's group Lee Minhyuk/B-Bomb.

It was like a movie so beautiful and lovely but sadly it has to end and that exact time 11:30 I said goodbye because of my oppa. I may never know but I believe that I can find a way for him I want things back again.

"Jaehwa, I love you." 

"I'm sorry Yookwon but I can't do this anymore."

"No! come on we can fight through this."

"I'm sorry it's over."

Foreword

 

CHARACTERS:

Ahn Jaehwa

Jaehyo's younger sister.

Stubborn, Melancholy, Caring, Lovable and simple

She loves being in her room alone and she often listens to sad music.

"Like I care?"

~

"Come on look on the bright side you still can win this."

Kim YooKwon (U-Kwon)

Jaehyo's bandmate and B-bomb's bestfriend

Cheerful, Funny, Energetic, Kind and Loving

He loves to dance, Loves to hang-out with his hyung/buddy B-bomb and he loves to see Jaehwa smiling and loves Jaehwa for eternity.

"Stubborn really."

~

"Something is special about you and that's why I like it."

Lee Minhyuk (B-Bomb)

Jaehyo's bandmate and U-kwon's bestfriend

Serious, Moody, Quiet, Smiles ocassionally and the total opposite of U-kwon.

He loves dancing, He loves to hang-out with Yookwon and he loves to be bossy around Jaehyo but weakens around Jaehwa.

"Real mature."

~

"Well you kind of change the way I think about a person."

Ahn Jaehyo

Jaehwa's oppa and B-bomb's target and U-kwon's dictionary

Cheerful, Calm, Kind, Humble and Exact opposite of Jaehwa but loves her little sis.

He loves to make time for his little sis but lasts short, Loves to tease his sister and the first person who can make Jaehwa smile and hates B-bomb for bossing him around and hates U-kwon for his super hyperactive attitude.

"Stop it I'm telling you."

~

"Yeah better come here and I'll hug you my sis." 

Yoon Bomi

Jaehwa's bestfriend and Woohyun's friend

Energetic, Kind-hearted, Simple, Caring and loves Jaehwa no matter what.

She is always there for Jaehwa no matter what happens the 2nd person who can make Jaehwa smile.

"Would you stop that!"

~

"Aye you're my best girlfriend so what? You can ask anything from me."

Nam Woohyun

Jaehwa's Bestfriend and Bomi's Bestfriend 

Aegyoful, Stubborn, Caring, Loving and Childish.

He loves teasing Jaehwa because he knows that Jaehwa isn't a person who smiles a lot. Can man up when he has to.

"I can't do this."

~

"I can protect you when I have to!"

Park Jiyeon

Jaehwa's enemy and U-kwon's lover

Stubborn, Hot-tempered, Brat, Bossy and Loves to bully Jaehwa.

She loves to bully Jaehwa because she is new at school and she is a fangirl of U-kwon.

"Get over it."

~

"Never trust anyone but yourself."

BLOCK B

^^

 

Sunhee15
Guys I'll update on here the moment I finish my EXO fic :)