Chapter 12-Hongdae freedom!

11:30, Movie's over [HIATUS.]

 

 


The 2 of you entered the bus and you turned around to see many teenagers around then you turned to B-bomb and he is wearing glasses and a wig. Your eyes widened and he smiled at you. "Your hair looks funny." you said and B-bomb smiled "I know so that no one will notice." he said and you giggled at him. "Yeah like your fans wouldn't notice you." you said and he covered yoru mouth and your eyes widened "Shhh..." he said and you look at him confused. You yanked his hand away from your mouth and you look at him.

"S-sorry but I saw 2 fans at the back of the bus they are wearing Block B shirts." he said and you turned to look at them and your eyes widened. "Uh B-bomb oppa for your information they aren't fans it's Jaehyo oppa and U-kwon-ssi." you said and his eyes widened "How come you recognized them?" he asked and you look at him "Jaehyo oppa is my brother so I know if that is him or not look at his hair." you said and he turned to look at the boys behind and his eyes widened when U-kwon look at him curious.

"Oh no!" he said as he ducked towards your lap and your eyes widened. "Yah!" you yelled and he smiled at you and you glared at him. U-Kwon smelled something fishy and he walked towards the 2 of you. Your heart started to beat faster as you heard footsteps coming towards you. Suddenly a tap startled you and you look up to meet eyes with U-Kwon. Your eyes widened and there he saw B-bomb hiding at the corner. 

"So there you are hyung." U-Kwon said and B-bomb raised his head up and he smiled awkwardky at U-Kwon. "Oh U-Kwon what are you doing here?" he asked and U-Kwon crossed his arms "I could ask you the same question and what are you doing with Jaehwa-nim?" He asked and B-bomb smiled "Well I just want to take her with me." Minhyuk answered and U-Kwon smiled "Well me and Jaehyo hyung are heading towards Idae because my girlfriend is there and Jaehyo hyung was about to take her sister with her but she suddenly disappeared from the ice cream shop." U-Kwon said and you look at him without a smile on your face.

Suddenly Jaehyo forgot about one thing that can make the 4 of you run for your lives. "Yah Kim Yookwon, Lee Minhyuk, Ahn Jaehwa come here!" he yelled and all of your eyes widened when 8 girls in the bus turned towards the 4 of you and you look around. Their eyes are on you like they are going to pounce on you any second. You gulped as you glared at Jaehyo. Jaehyo walked towards you and the girls' eyes are on Jaehyo.  

Jaehyo grabbed Minhyuk on his arms and U-kwon suddenly pulled your hand and you look at him. "When I say run you better run." Jaehyo said and you nodded. The 4 of you slowly walked out of the bus when it stopped by the Hongdae station you all ran like hell.

U-Kwon suddenly carried you piggy back and your eyes widened "OMO!" you yelled as more and more girls started to chase you down. Your eyes widened and you suddenly held tightly on U-Kwon. He started to smile and his speed increased and the 2 boys are left behind. B-Bomb glared at U-Kwon and his speed increased and Jaehyo's eyes widened "YAH!" he yelled and he run faster. 

U-Kwon turned to a corner near a familiar ice cream shop. "Whew!" he said and you look at him and you said "You can put me down now." you said and he put you down. He smiled at you and he ruffled your hair at that second your heart suddenly beated. You look at him suddenly "YAH!" Jaehyo yelled. The 2 of you turned and you saw B-Bomb tired so what you did was. "Want some water?" you asked B-Bomb and he smiled at you. "How come you don't ask your own brother?" Jaehyo asked and you smiled at him. 

"Oppa that's why I'm asking him I know already that you wanted some." you said and he scratched the back of his head "Oh yeah." he said and U-Kwon look at Jaehyo confused "How come she knows?" U-Kwon asked and Jaehyo smiled "I don't know telepathy maybe." he said and the 2 of them giggled. "So since we are here in Hongdae why won't we have fun?" B-Bomb asked and the 2 boys smiled and you smiled at B-Bomb.

~~~~>

Chapter 12 ^^

Sorry I've been busy and stuff forgive me ^^