Love Sick

Why

“I’ll just buy medicines then.”

-----

Kyuhyun quickly went on his room to look for a rain coat. Fortunately, he left one in their vacation house. He went back to the living room and noticed that Seohyun fell asleep. He made sure that everything’s secured in the house before leaving her.

-----

“What do you think happened to those two?” Yoona said as she took a big bite on her burger. Seohyun’s not around so they’re allowed to eat those foods.

“I hope they already reconciled.” Sooyoung sighed before eating her fries.

“But if you were Seohyun and saw it in action, how would you feel?” Jessica blurted out silencing the members.

“Call your boyfriend Soo.”

“WAE?”

“Ask him if Kyuhyun’s already home.”

-----

“Give me the most effective medicine for fever.”

“Ne.”

Kyuhyun worried about her. It’s seldom that she gets sick.

The lady gave her the medicine. “Here it is sir.”

Kyuhyun paid and left in a rush.

“Sir! Your change!” the lady said but Kyuhyun ignored her.

“Sir!”

-

Kyuhyun quickly pressed the security code. He quickly removed his rain coat and went to the living room to check on Seohyun. He placed his hands on Seohyun’s forehead and her temperature’s still hot. He quickly prepared the medicine for Seohyun to take.

Seohyun moved to sit. “I’m okay now~”

“No you’re not. Here, eat this cup of ramen fast so that you can take this medicine.”

“But I’m…”

“There’s no point in arguing. Eat this.” Kyuhyun demanded.

Seohyun had no choice but to eat.

“Thanks.” She said without looking at him.

-----

“Did Seohyun text you?”

“Ani~ how about you?”

“No text either.”

“Is she still with Kyuhyun?”

“It’s way past dinner already.”

“I’m sure they’re done eating.”

The girls are all blabbering as to where Seohyun is at the moment.

Sooyoung called her boyfriend to ask if Kyuhyun already went home.

“Not yet. I believe they’re still together.”

“I hope they’re okay. It’s raining hard.”

“I know they’re fine. Kyuhyun will take care of her.”

------

After eating, Seohyun drank the medicine Kyuhyun gave him.

“Just rest there for a while and when your temperature goes down, I’ll take you home.”

Seohyun didn’t respond.

“Stay at my room, it’s warmer there.”

Seohyun didn’t answer and just followed him.

Kyuhyun opened the door for her. “Feel at home.”

She immediately lied down on the bed and turned her face back where Kyuhyun can’t see it. Kyuhyun just left her to wash the dishes.

-

While Kyuhyun was washing the dishes, his phone rang. “Yeobuseyo?”

“Kyuhyun~ssi. It’s Yuri. Where’s Seohyun?”

“She’s in my room…resting?”

“In your room? But Siwon oppa said you’re not yet there.”

“We’re at our vacation house. Seohyun has a fever so she can’t go home immediately.”

“Take care of her…okay?”

“Yes, I will.”

Yuri hung up and after that, Kyuhyun stopped what he’s doing to check back on Seohyun.

-

“Seohyun?”

“Mmm..” Seohyun mumbled.

“Are you okay??”

She just nodded.

Kyuhyun walked towards her. “Seohyun~ah” to his surprise, tears were running down on Seohyun’s face?

Kyuhyun panicked. “Wae? Do you feel ill? What’s wrong?”

Seohyun ignored him and covered herself in a blanket.

Kyuhyun angrily removed it. “TELL ME WHAT’S WRONG!”

Seohyun sat and shouted back “YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT’S WRONG? HUH? THE THING IS, I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID.” Tears started to flow again from her eyes.

Kyuhyun lost strength and just knelt on the floor. “Seohyun~ah..”

“BUT NO MATTER HOW MUCH I HATE YOU…I still can’t remove you in my heart.”

Kyuhyun finally got the courage to look at her directly. “You know that you’re the one I love.”

“But what you did does not justify how you feel.” Seohyun said and lied back. “I’ll be resting.”

Kyuhyun stood up and left her in his room. Seohyun, then, started to cry again.

Kyuhyun closed the door. But what you did does not justify how you feel. Those words are echoing in his mind.

Still, despite what’s going on between them, he prepares a “sponge bath” for her.

He enters the room again and noticed that Seohyun already fell asleep.

He sat on a small chair beside the bed to dampen Seohyun’s face using a towel.

He looks at Seohyun’s face – the innocent face that he fell for. So close yet so far to him.

---Flashback

“Oppa!” Seohyun jokingly punched him. Kyuhyun tries to get a hold of her face.

The two went for a picnic. Only a few people are there since it’s a province.

“Ya! Oppa! Stop it!” Seohyun laughed as she tries to let go of his hold.

Kyuhyun suddenly became serious. “Let me just look at you.”

Seohyun laughed. “You’re being too cheesy oppa.”

“I just wanna look at the girl whom I fell in love with.”

----

At least she’s sleeping peacefully, Kyuhyun said to himself.

Kyuhyun fell asleep while sitting on the chair beside Seohyun.

After an hour, Seohyun woke up and felt better. To her surprise, Kyuhyun was beside her.

“Seohyun~ah…Seohyun~ah” Kyuhyun mouthed while he was asleep.

She intently looked at him.

“It’s not how you see it. You don’t know what ha…” Kyuhyun was unable to continue.

She became teary-eyed again.

---Flashback

“Oppa, don’t eat unhealthy foods.”

“Wae?”

“We have to live long.”

“Why?” *laughs*

“We’ll be spending almost half of our lives secretly dating. I want to spend the other half of my life happily and publicly enjoying my life with you.”

Kyuhyun sighed “As much as I love what I’m doing. Sometimes, it hinders me to be happy.”

Seohyun nodded in agreement.

----

Seohyun wiped her tears. “Wake up.”

“Mmmmm?”

“Wake up. Take me home. I feel better.”

Kyuhyun quickly woke up and placed his hands on Seohyun’s forehead to check if she’s better. “Your temperature’s still above normal but lower than a while ago. Let’s just wait for the rain to stop, okay?”

-

The two moved back to the living room.

“Do you need anything?”

Seohyun ignored him. Kyuhyun continued the dishes he left a while ago.

Seohyun can’t help but feel uncomfortable.

“Let me do it.” She said to Kyuhyun.

“Ani~ you rest there. You’re not fully recovered.”

She knows arguing won’t change anything so she just sat back on the couch.

“So..are the two of you still together?”

Kyuhyun stopped for awhile upon hearing her question. He didn’t answer and continued washing.

“I bet you guys are happy with each other, you’re a match made in heaven.”

He couldn’t take it so he washed his hands and went near her. “What’s wrong with you?”

“What?”

“Why are you being bitter?”

“I’m not.”

“Oh, yes you are.”

“No, I’m not!”

“Yes.”

“NO.”

“YES.”

“NO!”

“Then why are you being so defensive?”

“I’m not defensive!”

Kyuhyun laughed. “You’re bitter.”

He sat beside Seohyun.

“We’re not together. We never were.” He said while looking outside the window.

Seohyun didn’t say a word.

“If you only let me explain.”

“Go.”

“Huh?”

“Explain yourself.”

Kyuhyun was delighted that Seohyun let him explain. He started explaining it.

----Flashback

“ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DATING THAT GIRL?” Victoria exclaimed as she closes the door. It’s SMTown and she went to Super Junior’s dressing room.

Leeteuk signaled the rest of the guys to go outside.

“What is this all about, Vic?” Kyuhyun calmly replied.

“Krystal said that you and Seohyun are dating. Jessica told her. Is that true?”

“NO.”

Victoria laughed. “I knew it! You’re not going to date that—”

“She’s my girlfriend already.”

Victoria’s jaw dropped. “Say. It. Again.”

“She’s my girlfriend. I though you knew. It’s been a while.”

“You never said anything to me.”

“All idols in our company know already. You’re late.”

“I’ll never give you up to that girl.”

Kyuhyun held her hand tightly. “Don’t you dare to do anything on her.”

Victoria laughed. “Oh, now you’re threatening me?”

“That’s not a threat. It’s a promise.”

Victoria pulled him back and went out of the room.

----

“It’s been years since Victoria kept on bugging me.”

“And you never said anything to me?”

“I don’t want you to be troubled.”

“BUT I’M YOUR GIRLFRIEND!”

“I was going to tell you everything that day when you saw us.”

----Flashback

“Oh, Kyu. Are you going to stay here?” Siwon asked.

“Ne. I’ll just practice a bit more.”

Siwon smiled. “I’ll just go upstairs.”

Kyuhyun nodded.

A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door.

“Enter!”

“Well look who’s alone~” Victoria seductively said

“What are you doing here?”

“To accompany you.”

“I don’t need your company.”

“But I need yours.”

“No.”

“Is someone going to be mad? Maybe Seohyun?”

“Leave us alone.”

Victoria stepped closer to Kyuhyun. “Does she know about us?”

“There’s no US.”

She stepped closer again. “I bet she doesn’t know.”

Kyuhyun pushed her away. “Don’t make yourself look cheap.”

Victoria slapped him.

“Are you happy? Why not on the other side? After that, leave us alone.”

“No.” Victoria said. “Just one passionate kiss and I’ll leave you guys..alone.”

Kyuhyun contemplated for a while.

“Just one kiss and I’ll never barge in like this…ever…again.”

Kyuhyun gulped and said “Do it. And fulfill your promise.”

Victoria dropped her bag and grabbed Kyuhyun’s neck making her way to kiss him. Victoria pushed Kyuhyun towards the wall making the kiss deeper.

After a few seconds, a sound of a box falling was heard.

“Seohyunnie…” Victoria’s grip on Kyuhyun weakened and Kyuhyun pushed Victoria away.

Seohyun calmly picked up the cookies that feel on the ground. “Sorry for disturbing you two…I was just going to give this to you Kyuhyun opp….Kyuhyun sunbaenim. I clumsily dropped it on the floor…looks like I won’t be able to give it to you.”

Kyuhyun slowly walked towards her. “Seohyun~ah…”

“Aniyo~ just continue what you guys were doing. I’ll be leaving now.” Seohyun politely bowed at them and closed the door.

Kyuhyun angrily said to Victoria, “Are you happy now?” and rushed to catch Seohyun.

-----

The two were silent after Kyuhyun’s explanation of the story.

“I..I..uhm…I hope you uhm…understand.” Kyuhyun stutters after he told her the story.

Seohyun didn’t respond and just looked down.

“Seohyun?”

Seohyun was ignoring him.

“Hey, what’s wrong?”

Kyuhyun tucked Seohyun’s hair, that was covering her face, behind her ears. He was shocked to see Seohyun’s tears overflowing.

“Ya! Seohyun~ah!”

Seohyun covered her face and continued crying.

“Waeyo?”

“I’m sorry.” Seohyun said while she’s still crying.

“For what?”

“For not trusting you.”

Kyuhyun smiled. “No, I’m sorry.”

Seohyun still continues to cry.

“Do you want a hug?” Kyuhyun offered.

Seohyun nodded and Kyuhyun immediately hugged her. “I missed you.”

“Me too.”

“You don’t know how much I suffered in those two months.”

“I’m sorry.”

Kyuhyun let go of the hug and looked at her “But it was all worth it.”

Seohyun grabbed Kyuhyun by the hair to kiss him. Kyuhyun held Seohyun ‘s back tightly and she rubs her hands on his back.

“I love you.” Seohyun said in between their kiss.

“I love you too.” Kyuhyun said while making his way to kiss her neck. She tilts her head to freely allow Kyuhyun to kiss her.

After a few minutes, they let go of each other. Kyuhyun checked if Seohyun’s temperature is still high.

“Looks like you’re just love sick. You’re feeling better now.” He .

“Take me home now. It’s already dawn, you know.”

Kyuhyun stole a kiss on her cheek. “Yes, ma’am.”

-------------------------------------------------

I hope it wasn't lame ;_; But it's my first SeoKyu FF so I hope you guys like it! ♥ Comments are appreciated and upvotes too :"") Don't forget to subscribeeee :)