Different

Why

Kyuhyun stopped the engine of his car. “We’re here.”

Seohyun quickly looked outside and saw a familiar place. “Why are we here?”

“To talk.”

Seohyun was dumbfounded. “WHAT THE HELL HAS GOTTEN INTO YOUR MIND THAT YOU DROVE ALL THE WAY HERE?” she was getting irritated already at him.

Kyuhyun bravely grabbed her hand. “I’m sorry.”

Seohyun quickly removed his hand. She didn’t even got the courage to look at him. “You’ve already said it to me a thousand times.”

“BUT YOU NEVER ACCEPTED IT!” Kyuhyun angrily said. “You didn’t even let me explain what really happened.”

Seohyun was becoming teary-eyed. “I don’t need your explanation. I saw it.” She finally looked at him and said, “What evidence do I still need to prove to myself that it was all a lie?” tears started to flow as she fixed her stare back at the view outside.

Kyuhyun didn’t know what to do. He finally knew what Seohyun’s true feeling is.

---

“Can I talk to her?”

“She doesn’t want to.” Jessica coldly replied at him.

“Please. Tell her I’ll explain everything.” Kyuhyun tried to persuade Jessica but it didn’t work.

“I never expected you to do this to Seohyun. We all trusted you.” Jessica said before ending the call.

He kept calling Seohyun’s number but it turned out that Seohyun blocked him. He tried going to their dressing room but her unnies won’t let Kyuhyun in. He even asked Siwon to ask Sooyoung about it but she didn’t want to help.

“Don’t get me wrong, oppa but Kyuhyun’s really at fault.” Sooyoung would always answer like that.

After a month, Kyuhyun gradually stopped asking them.

---

“Seohyun~ah…” Kyuhyun held her hands again.

“Take me home.”

“Seohyun~ah…”

“IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN SO JUST TAKE ME HOME!”

---

“Joohyun, at least tell us what really happened.” Taeyeon said to their maknae as she comforts her. “We’d totally understand you.””

“I saw him…” Seohyun’s slowly opening up to her unnies.

“Saw him what?”

“I saw it…I saw him…I saw her…I saw everything.” Seohyun said and she started crying again.

Her unnies didn’t know what to do. “You saw Kyuhyun?”

Seohyun just nodded.

“You said ‘I saw her’…who’s that?”

Seohyun didn’t respond.

“SEO JOO HYUN!”

Seohyun took a deep breath and answered. “Victoria unnie.”

---

Kyuhyun ignored her…he didn’t took her home. Instead, he held her hands tighter. “Seohyun…at least let me explain…please?”

“What else did I not see? Don’t you think it’s already enough?”

“Seohyun~ah…you didn’t see it right…”

Seohyun sarcastically chuckled. “Oh, I’m so sorry. You two were torridly kissing each other…almost out of breath…you didn’t intend it, do you? Maybe I didn’t see it right. I should’ve seen it on another angle.”

---

“Let me try it~”

“I’ll just make a bunch of these later when I go home.” Seohyun said to Sooyoung as she beautifully placed the cookies she personally baked on a box.

“Just one~” Sooyoung’s still insisting.

Seohyun looked at her unnie and smiled. “Just one, okay?”

Sooyoung quickly looked at the cookies and she eyed for the biggest one.

“Aniyo!!!” Seohyun tapped her hands. “Not that one. Anything except that one.”

Sooyoung was startled. “Aish, wae? You surprised me!” she picked the second biggest and ate it wholly.

“How does it taste?” Seohyun nervously asked her.

“Waaa, maknae…not bad!” Sooyoung liked it.

“Really? Thank goodness!”

-

“Don’t be too obvious, okay? Our managers will kill us if a rumor will arouse!” Tiffany said as she drove Seohyun to SMEnt building.

“Ne~ Thanks again unnie! Just wait here okay?”

-

“Seohyun~ah!”

“Oh! Oppa! Annyeonghaseyo!” Seohyun politely bowed at Siwon.

“Are you here to see him?” He whispered at her.

Seohyun smiled and said, “Ne~ Where is he?”

“He’s at that room.” Siwon pointed at the last practice room on the left. “I think he’s alone.”

“Thank you!” Seohyun bowed at him and walked towards the room.

“By the way, where is she?” Siwon asked Seohyun.

“Pigging out in our dorm.” Seohyun laughed.

Siwon laughed too and said, “Sooyoung is really adorable. I’ll go call her.”

“Ne~ I’ll go to oppa~” Seohyun said and continued walking.

I hope he’ll like this. Seohyun said to herself.

She slowly opened the door making a small gap to see what’s happening. I shall surprise him, she said.

Seohyun peeked…

-

Victoria dropped her bag and grabbed Kyuhyun’s neck making her way to kiss him. Victoria pushed Kyuhyun towards the wall making the kiss deeper.

Seohyun’s jaws dropped and so did the box of cookies she baked.

Victoria and Kyuhyun stopped and looked at the door. To their shock, it was Seohyun.

“Seohyunnie…” Victoria’s grip on Kyuhyun weakened and Kyuhyun pushed Victoria away.

Seohyun calmly picked up the cookies that feel on the ground. “Sorry for disturbing you two…I was just going to give this to you Kyuhyun opp….Kyuhyun sunbaenim. I clumsily dropped it on the floor…looks like I won’t be able to give it to you.”

Kyuhyun slowly walked towards her. “Seohyun~ah…”

“Aniyo~ just continue what you guys were doing. I’ll be leaving now.” Seohyun politely bowed at them and closed the door.

-

“Did you see him?” Siwon asked Seohyun who was walking swiftly.

Seohyun stopped and wiped her tears. “Ne~ but it looks like he’s with someone.” Seohyun paused before continuing, “I’ll be leaving now.” She didn’t forget to bow before walking again.

“Wai-wait! Seohyun!” Siwon tried to stop her but Seohyun just ignored her. Just in time, Kyuhyun came, walking faster than usual.

“Hyung, did you see Seohyun?” Kyuhyun rest his left hand on Siwon as he was trying to catch his breath.

“What happened? Seohyun was crying…”

“JUST TELL ME WHERE IS SHE!” Kyuhyun shouted to the point that the other SM staffs looked at them.

Siwon elbowed him and said, “Ya! She already went out of the building!”

Kyuhyun didn’t waste any second and run as fast as he can.

-

“Seohyun~ah!” Kyuhyun was able to catch Seohyun before entering Tiffany’s car. “Let’s talk.”

Seohyun removed Kyuhyun’s hand on her arm and looked at him with a smile. “You and Victoria unnie make a good couple sunbaenim.” She showed a weak smiled and added, “I need to go now.”

Kyuhyun held her arm again. “Let’s talk…please?”

Seohyun wasn’t able to control her anger anymore. “Let go. I need to go now so let me go.”

But Kyuhyun didn’t.

“LET GO OF ME!” Seohyun shouted at the top of her lungs making Kyuhyun let go of her.

Seohyun quickly opened the door and went inside the car without giving Kyuhyun another look. “Unnie let’s go.”

“What just happened?” Tiffany looked at her dongsaeng who was about to burst out in tears again.

“Just start the engine.”

Tiffany didn’t argue anymore and started driving. She knows there’s something going on between Kyuhyun and Seohyun.

All I wanna do is find our way back into love...

Tiffany glanced at Seohyun’s phone and saw that it was Kyuhyun who’s calling her. “You’re not going to answer it?”

“Why would I?” Seohyun sighed as she gazed at calm view outside.

The call ended and she didn’t answer it.

All my love is for you…nothing left to do…

Tiffany looked at her phone and to her shock, it was none other than Kyuhyun.

“He’s calling me too.”

Seohyun quickly grabbed Tiffany’s phone and turned it off. She also turned off her phone.

“YA! What if I miss an important call?!”

---

Kyuhyun was getting annoyed. “Can you at least let me speak?!”

Seohyun didn’t respond.

“And now you won’t talk?!”

Seohyun ignored him again.

*beep* *beep*

Seohyun grabbed her phone to check who it was.

Seohyun~ah, I’m sorry that we lied to you. I hope you two can reconcile today. ^^ Mianhae again~ - Choi Sooyoung

She just sighed as she closed the message.

---

“Open the door!” Her unnies shouted at her.

Seohyun ignored them and just sat on the corner of her bed, crying.

“Hyo~ where’s your extra key?” Taeyeon asked her.

“It’s inside the room!”

Yuri pulled her hair. “Aigoo, why did you leave it there?”

“SHOULD I ALWAYS BRING IT WITH ME?”

Yoona removed a clip from her hair and said, “Well here goes nothing~”

Yoona inserted the clip inside trying to open it and fortunately it opened the door. The girls quickly rushed towards Seohyun.

“Seohyun~ah…”

“Tell us what happened..”

The girls tried to comfort Seohyun and for about some time, Seohyun was calmed down.

“If staying silent would make you feel better then we won’t push you to tell us everything.” Sunny patted her back.

“Aniyo~ I can tell you about it.”

The girls quickly crowded around her..even Sunny.

And so Seohyun told her unnies what she saw.

-

Sooyoung quickly grabbed her phone.

“Unnie, what are you doing?”

“I’m calling Siwon.” Sooyoung was already dialing his number when Seohyun jumped in front of her to get her phone.

“YA! What’s wrong with you?!”

“Don’t call him unnie.”

“But Kyuhyun was so rude! How can he do that to you?!”

“But calling him won’t change anything.”

“I know this is stupid but…you’re really going to end your relationship now?” Hyoyeon asked her.

Tiffany exclaimed, “Of course! How can she still be in a relationship with that bastard? That’s unacceptable!”

---

How can you guys do this to me when you saw me cry after what he did? She wanted to tell her unnies that but she can’t.

“You’re not really going to take me home?” Seohyun said to him.

“Not until you forgive me.” Kyuhyun responded.

Seohyun looked at him and said, “Come to think of what you did and ask yourself if it’s forgivable.” She opened the door of the car and went outside despite not knowing how to go home. She wants to go somewhere…anywhere far from him.

Kyuhyun quickly followed her. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“Anywhere! As long as I’m not with you, I’ll be fine.”

Kyuhyun felt his heart getting broken. How can Seohyun say that to me?

Seohyun increased the speed of her steps as she moved away from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun didn’t mind her anymore. Maybe we really can’t fix this anymore…he said to himself.

Suddenly, it seemed that the heavens were at Kyuhyun’s side. It rained so hard and unfortunately, Seohyun didn’t bring her umbrella but she didn’t mind either, her pace became faster as she goes on.

When Seohyun stopped, she notice how the rain drops aren’t falling on her. She looked back and saw Kyuhyun holding an umbrella for her. “Get in the car.”

Seohyun just looked at him and then looked front again before starting to walk again.

Kyuhyun used his strength to stop Seohyun and he didn’t notice that he dropped the umbrella making both of them wet under the heavy rain.

They both froze in the middle of the rain. Neither anyone of them are moving.

“Get in the car.” Kyuhyun repeated what he said to Seohyun a while ago.

She nodded…she need a ride in this kind of weather.

-

Kyuhyun started the engine and drives again.

Seohyun thought he’s going to drop her off SNSD’s dorm but the route’s different. “Where are you going to bring me?”

Kyuhyun parked in front of a house. They were in a vacation house owned by the Cho family. “Let’s stay here for a while. We need to at least dry ourselves.”

He was done preparing ramen for them when he saw Seohyun shivering on the couch even when covered with comforter.

“Seohyun~ah…” he quickly rushed to her to check if she’s okay. To his surprise, Seohyun’s temperature is hotter than usual. “You have a fever!”

“No~ I’m perfectly fine.”

“You aren’t!”

“I am!”

“I’ll tell your unnies your condition before sending off other members.”

Seohyun held his hand. For the first time in  a while… “Don’t.."

"I'll just buy medicines then."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My update's kinda short & it's full of flashbacks! 8D I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter despite SeoKyu being UN-sweet to each other. Subscribe & comment please! :) I'm kinda out of creative juices right now so it's only short LOL