I Knew It

Why

They don’t know why but they just happened to part ways. Kyuhyun and Seohyun were in a relationship before. All SNSD and Super Junior members love the couple. They didn’t know why but the two just ended up not being together. Whenever they asked their respective maknae...

“Not now, hyung....”

“Really unnie? Again?”

They don’t really give an answer. They just want to keep it that way.

---

Seohyun was reading a book from the self-improvement genre. They’re waiting for their stylist to prepare them for their comeback stage.

“Seohyun~ah!” Yoona shouted at her.

“Waeyo? Why are you shouting when we’re just a few inches away?” Seohyun replied.

“The unnies planned a da---dinner for all nine of us!” Yoona happily said.

Seohyun was curious. “Why all of a sudden?”

“Well, manager oppas said we could have one free day so we thought we can just eat dinner outside. It’s been ages since we’ve done that.” Yoona explained.

“But don’t you guys want to spend the night with our families?”

“We can have the whole morning and afternoon to go to our families. We’ll eat dinner in the evening then go at our dorm together.”

Seohyun was still doubting but she... “Sure. When is it?”

Yoona was giving her the details. “It’s under Tiffany unnie’s name...Hwang Miyoung.”

Seohyun nodded and just in time, the stylist came.

---

“Manager oppas said we can now leave so we can have the day with our family.” Taeyeon happily said to her members.

“What are you going to do for the night?” Hyoyeon asked Yuri.

“Aren’t we going to have dinner together?” Seohyun suspiciously asked her roommate.

Hyoyeon forgot about it. “Oh! Right! I totally forgot about it.” She smiled at Seohyun. “It’s a good thing you told me. I really forgot about it!”

Seohyun just laughed at her unnie. Hyoyeon forgets things occasionally.

Yuri tried to change the subject. “Seohyun, let’s go make ma for all of us before leaving.”

“Ne~” Seohyun followed her unnie’s instruction.

-

“See you guys later!” The girls bid their goodbyes to each other. Tiffany will be staying with Jessica since her family’s in the US, while the others are going at their respective homes.

“Maknae! Let’s go together!” Sooyoung suggested. Their houses are far from each other but it’s on the same direction. Seohyun’s house is nearer.

“Waaaa~ unnie...you’re a great driver!” Seohyun complimented her.

Sooyoung liked it. “Of course! Siwon oppa taught me well.” *laughs*

“You guys are great. You’ve been a couple for two years already.”

Sooyoung nodded. “You and Kyuhyun should’ve been longer than us, you know.”

Seohyun didn’t reply.

Sooyoung felt that it became awkward and so she the radio.

 

 

 

"Oh! TRAX sunbaenim!” Sooyoung happily said. The atmosphere was better.

“I really like this song.” Seohyun finally said something.

Sooyoung nodded, “The video’s great too. Victoria & Kyuh---- never mind.” Sooyoung gulped. Why is everything connected to him?

She quickly pressed the next button.

 

 

 

“Siwon’s really handsome in their MV.” Sooyoung complimented her boyfriend.

Seohyun laughed. “You always praise him.”

“Well he’s my boyfriend after all~” Sooyoung confidently said.

Seohyun felt sad again. Sooyoung knew why. It’s Kyuhyun’s part already exactly after Sooyoung said the word “boyfriend”.

She immediately turned off the radio. “Sorry.”

Seohyun showed her weak smile, “It’s okay. I can never avoid him.”

They arrived in front of Seohyun’s house. “Thanks for giving me a ride unnie!”

“Ne~ I’ll see you tomorrow night, okay?”

Seohyun nodded and Sooyoung left.

“Seohyun~ah!”

“Omma!” she hugged her mother tightly. “I missed you and appa!”

“We also did. You’ve been away for quite some time. Let’s go inside, I cooked something for you!”

-

“Waaa~ omma..this is really delicious!” Seohyun missed her mom’s cooking. Due to their promotions inside and outside Korea, she haven’t seen her mother in awhile.

“Aigoooo~ Are you eating well on your own? Your omma and I are always worried about you.” Her father held her hand.

Seohyun smiled and assured that she’s doing fine. “I’m good, appa. You know that I’m good at taking care of my health right?”

She and her parents are happily talking about everything when the topic...

“How is Kyuhyun doing?” Her mother asked. Until now, her parents are thinking that they’re still secretly together.

“I don’t know.” Seohyun bluntly replied.

Her parents were shocked. “But I thought the two of you were dat—”

“Uhhh...omma..” Seohyun wanted to let them know for once. “There’s nothing going on between me and Kyuhyun...anymore”

“Since when?”

“It’s been two months, I guess.” Seohyun sighed. “It’s been a tiring day. I want to rest now..can I?” She politely asked her parents.

Her parents nodded and so Seohyun stood up. “Good night!” *smiles* and went to her room.

-

It feels good to be home. Seohyun said to herself. Many things have changed since the last time she was here. Her parents often visit her but she seldom visits them at their house.

Seohyun sat on her bed and saw the pictures on her desk. The first one was a picture of her with her parents and the other one was a cute SelCa of her and Kyuhyun. Tears were starting to form on her eyes as she held it tight near her heart.

---

“YA! Seohyun~ah!” Kyuhyun gave Seohyun a back hug. She tried to get away but it was of no use.

“Ay, waeyo?”

“I just missed you.”

Seohyun blushed and before she knew it, Kyuhyun stole a kiss from her.

“YA!” Seohyun slapped him in the face. She was so embarrassed.

“I know you want me to kiss you more.” Kyuhyun .

Seohyun blushed even more. “ANIYOOO~”

“Hey, let’s take a picture. I noticed that we don’t have a SelCa together.” Kyuhyun suggested.

Seohyun nodded and took her camera from her bag.

---

Seohyun noticed how most of her things are making her remember Kyuhyun even more. Eventually, tears started running down her eyes. Why did we end up this way?

She lied on her bed and she was able to sleep while crying.

-

“It’s time for breakfast honey.” Her mother woke her up. It’s unusual for most of the time, Seohyun wakes up early on her own.

“I bet you were really tired.” Her mother opened the curtains. “You’re always awake before me.” *laughs* “Anyway, just go downstairs when you feel like eating.”

Seohyun was still half-asleep. She rarely wakes up feeling tired but she is now. She immediately went out of her bed to get rid of her tiredness but it didn’t work. She just sighed, knowing that today’s gonna be a headache to her...literally.

-

“Good morning appa, omma.”

“Good morning dear~ Eat, you look tired.”

Seohyun nodded. “I don’t know why either but my head’s feeling a bit dizzy.”

“Did you have a schedule yesterday that made you feel tired?”

Now that Seohyun thought about it, “No, there wasn’t. It was just a regular schedule.” She replied to her mother.

“I’ll go get you a medicine.”

“Aniyo~ it’s fine. I’ll just go and exercise to wake my body.”

Her mother smiled, “Arasseo~ Eat. Eat as much as you can.”

-

“I’ll go jog outside. I’ll be back in an hour”

“Ne~”

Seohyun was ready to go exercise. She plugged in her earphones and started jogging along their village. She let out a deep breath thinking, So this is what I needed? And smiled.

While jogging, a familiar voice called her.

“Seohyun~ah!”

“OMOOOO!” Seohyun immediately went to her and hugged her. “I missed you!”

“Me too. You should’ve told me you’re staying at your parents’ house.” Hwanhee said.

“Mianhae. It was just all of a sudden. Our managers told us that we can have a rest day today so unnies and I immediately went to our families.” Seohyun explained to her best friend.

The two sat under a tree.

“How are you?” Seohyun asked.

“I’m okay...I’m preparing for my solo debut.”

Seohyun was surprised. “YA! Why didn’t you tell me?!”

Hwanhee laughed. “I know you’re busy! I shouldn’t bug you anymore with my own thing.”

“You’re going to debut already! It’s not something you shouldn’t bug me about!” Seohyun felt disappointed.

“Mianhae. I really wanted to surprise you...and I think I succeeded.” *laughs*

“Congratulations Hwanhee! Finally! We’ll be in the same industry!”

Hwanhee smiled. “Thank you. I hope people will like me.”

“They will!” Seohyun held her best friend’s hands. “They will like you like how they liked me.”

Hwanhee suddenly became teary-eyed. “Finally, I’d be able to perform on a stage. You know how much I wanted to be there.”

Seohyun hugged her friend tighter than awhile ago. “We may not be in one group but we’ll support each throughout, okay?”

Hwanhee nodded. “Let’s do our best!”

-

After awhile, Hwanhee asked Seohyun. “How about you? How are you? How’s Kyuhyun doing?”

“Me? I’m fine but...we’re no longer together.”

“WHAT?” Hwanhee was shocked. “Since when?”

“Two months already.” Seohyun tried to shorten her answer.

Hwanhee was more disapoointed. “But why? You two make a good couple...like seriously.”

Seohyun sighed. “Maybe we weren’t meant for each other.”

The two quietly sat down after Seohyun’s reply.

-

“It was really nice seeing you again, Joohyun.”

Seohyun smiled. “Me too. Let’s see each other more often okay?”

“Yeah! When I debut, we’ll see each other on music programs!” Hwanhee positively said.

And the two parted ways. Unlike most of us, they don’t say goodbye to each other. They know they’ll see each other again.

---

“Seohyun~ah!”

It was already afternoon. She’s getting ready for the dinner with her unnies. Sooyoung will fetch her any time.

“Just a second omma!” Seohyun replied. She puts the other earrings and finally, she’s all set.

When she went down, she saw Sooyoung talking with her parents.

“Waaa~ Seohyun~ah, you look pretty!”

Seohyun smiled and said, “Thank you! But are you going to wear that?”

Sooyoung’s dress was too casual. She’s sporting a red polo tucked in a acid-washed denim pants. Her hair was even tied messy.

“Nope, I’ll be getting my dress on our way.”

“Oh.” Seohyun just nodded. “Okay.”

“We’ll go now! See you again!”

-

“Ya~ Seohyun~ah...looking good!”

Sooyoung complimented her while driving.

Seohyun ignored her remark, “Seriously unnie, where’s your dress?”

“I’ll drop you off first then I’ll get it.”

“Where?”

“Just...somehwere. I’m pretty sure you don’t know about it.” Sooyoung replied.

Unfortunately, they were caught in a traffic jam.

“Jeez! Of all the time, why now?!” Sooyoung angrily exclaimed.

Seohyun was puzzled. “Unnie, we always see each other, why are you in a hurry?”

“Oh..that....because I still need to get my dress!” Sooyoung explained.

“How was your day?” She asked her maknae.

Seohyun smiled while remembering it. “Today’s really great. I got to talk to Hwanhee!” she happily said.

The two were happily telling stories to each other about what happened when they didn’t notice...

“Here we are!”

Seohyun grabbed her purse. “Unnie, what time will you be back?”

Sooyoung looked at the time, “I’ll be here after...30 minutes? I’ll just text one of the girls. See you later!”

-

“Good evening ma’am, do you have any reservation?” The waiter politely asked Seohyun.

In return, she smiled at him and replied. “Reservation under Hwang Tiff---Miyoung please.”

The waiter looked at the lists and said, “I’ll guide you ma’am to your table~”

Seohyun smiled to show gratitude.

“Here we are, ma’am.”

Seohyun was looking at the other table. “Are you sure this is the right one?”

The waiter nodded. “Yes ma’am, it is. It’s written here in our lists.” The waiter respectfully showed her the listings of reservations.

“Thank you for accompanying me. You may go.”

“Enjoy your dinner~”

-

“After she sat down, she immediately called Tiffany who can’t be reached. She tried calling Sooyoung and she replied she’s on her way. Seohyun felt relieved. Maybe the waiter’s wrong. She thought.

-

“YAAA! Maknae’s calling!! Ottoke?” Sooyoung called Tiffany (through her other phone) who was already at their dorm with Jessica, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

“Tell her you’re on your way. Don’t blow the whole thing. Besides, Donghae oppa told me he’ll be there in any minute.”

“YAA! Why did Donghae call you?” Sooyoung heard Yoona’s voice in the background. She quickly hung up, avoiding further questions from the strict girlfriend of Donghae. She accepted Seohyun’s call.

“Unnie, where are you?”

“Oh, I’m on my way, just wait for me. I’m still driving. See you later.”

“Ne~”

-

“Here’s the table sir.”

Kyuhyun was shocked. His hyungs told him they’ll be seeing each together, just like what Seohyun’s unnies said to her.

Seohyun was surprised. “Kyuhy—why—”

“Looks like you don’t know either.”

Seohyun sat and so did Kyuhyun. “Let’s get this over with, shall we?” Seohyun grabbed one of the menu lists placed by the waiter.

Seohyun didn’t know what to order. Her mind’s not in the right state to focus now. “Just give me your specialty.”

“Same.” Kyuhyun said to the waiter.

The waiter smiled at them. “Okay, please wait for a while~” Too bad, neither any of two responded to him.

“How are you?” Kyuhyun asked Seohyun without looking at her.

“I’m fine.” Seohyun replied while unfolding the table napkin in front of her.

And the two were silent. Seohyun didn’t mind it. She was rather relieved that Kyuhyun’s not talking. Kyuhyun wanted to say something but he’s being careful.

“You...uhm...you..look beautiful tonight.” Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun was shocked. Out of all the things he could’ve said, he complimented her. “You’re not even looking at me.”

Kyuhyun gulped. He can’t look at Seohyun for 5 seconds straight. He just can’t. He felt regretful about what happened two months ago. Still, she knows Seohyun looked good...she always do.

“But I---”

“Here are your orders.” The waiter carefully placed everything appropriately. “Enjoy.”

“Let’s eat.”

The two were quietly eating. No one really wants to initiate the talking. Suddenly a guy plays a viola in front of them.

Both were startled. They really didn’t need this.

“It’s okay, you can play on the other tables.” Seohyun politely said but the guy didn’t care less. He continued playing which left Seohyun without a choice but to....continue eating...ignoring him.

“Just eat.” Seohyun instructed Kyuhyun.

After a few minutes, the guy stopped playing and smiled at them. “Whatever you guys are fighting at, please reconcile.” And he went to another table.

Seohyun just froze.

Finally, Kyuhyun got the courage to speak. “I’m really sorry.”

Seohyun continued eating while ignoring him.

“Seohyun~ah...” Kyuhyun held her hands tight. It’s been two months since he was able to hold the delicate hands of Seohyun.

Seohyun quickly moved her hands away. “We’re not the same persons we were two months ago.” She finally stared at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun didn’t know what to do. Seohyun’s right. Two months ago they were inseparable lovers but now, they’re strangers to each other.

Unable to handle it, Seohyun quickly stood up. “Here.” She hands over the payment. “Pay for it when you’re done eating. The food’s delicious, by the way.”

Before Seohyun could’ve left, Kyuhyun held her hand. “Let’s go together.” He quickly called the waiter and gave him their payment. “Keep the change.”

-

“YA!” Seohyun was shouting, trying to get out of his grip. She stopped shouting when she noticed people looking at them...she doesn’t want to get notice.

“YAAA!”

Kyuhyun finally let her go. “Get in the car.”

“NO.”

“Get. In. The. Car.” Kyuhyun said showing authority.

“No. I’d rather ride on a bus.” Seohyun was already on her way to the terminal when she saw a few people staring at them...do they know we’re idols? She quickly rode on Kyuhyun’s car.

“Just take me home.” Seohyun said.

“I can’t. I need to take you somewhere.”

“Where?”

“You’ll see.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my lame+late update! I'm at our other house and the internet's not cooperating -_- I'll be back in Nov. 5 ♥ I wasn't able to re-read this so sorry if there were errors TT.TT To make it up to you fellow WiRes, I'll make this three chapters instead of twoooo :""">