Don't you remember me?

My Only Cassiopeia (HIATUS)

Ah, Monday...

The most hated day of students, especially lazy Micha. She had to set her clock super early because she usually hits snooze and wakes up after 3 hours. Still, she manages to drag her out of her bed because of Bomi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 hours later~

Bomi got out of bed and stretched a little bit. She looked at her unnie who was completely mummified by her blanket. Bomi groaned and walked over to the side of Micha's bed.

"Here goes nothing~" she said and sighed.

Bomi used all her strength to push Micha out of bed. Of course, she woke up immediately and panicked a little.

"WHAT HAPPENED!? DID THE EARTH GO DOWN IN FLAMES!?" Micha said carelessly.

"No~ I ran out of ideas to wake you up, so I pushed you out of your bed." said Bomi.

"I told you, Bomi. You'll only do that if something bad happens! Good thing I didn't break any bones." said Micha and slowly stood up.

Micha started fixing her hair a little and wiped the dried drool on her cheek. She straightened her pajamas and put on her slippers. Micha also grabbed her megaphone near the door. Lazily, she started walking out of her room and out to the hall. She walked all the way to her brother's room, starting with Henry and Donghae's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Room 140B~

Micha bluntly stopped in front of the door. She took out the hair clip on her hair that she didn't bother removing. She knelt a little, placed the megaphone next to her, and began picking the lock. A few seconds later, the door opened and she grabbed her megaphone.

Micha walked inside and looked at her 2 brothers. Henry was curled up in a "C" position, and Donghae slept diagonally. She the megaphone and screamed,

"WAKE UP YOU 2 NITWITS!!"

The two woke up quickly, and Donghae nearly fell off his bed. Henry rolled side to side, and Micha groaned. She left their room and went to the next room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Room 146B~

Micha picked the lock on the door once again. When it opened, she saw Siwon sleeping on the wrong side and Zhou Mi was sleeping the wrong way. No one knows why, but this is why he has really long legs. Most girls would swoon because they were both shirtless (A/N: O.o), but Micha found this annoying.

Without hesitation, she walked over to Zhou Mi's bed and pushed him off. After that, she pushed Siwon off too and he landed on him.

"Hyung, get off me!" complained Zhou Mi.

"Sorry!" apologized Siwon and stood up.

Before those two can yell at Micha, she left the room with an evil grin on her face. She ran excitedly to Ryeowook and Kyuyhun's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Room 146B~

Micha picked the lock on their door, and when she got in, she quickly the megaphone. She saw Ryeowook sleeping in a cute position, and Kyuyhun looked like he just threw himself without caring. Then, she screamed on the megaphone,

"WAKE UP!!!"

Kyuyhun woke up quickly like someone blew a trumpet in front of him. Ryeowook did the same thing, and this made Micha's evil grin appear again.

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack!?" exaggerated Kyuyhun.

"I wish, but I can't." said Micha and left the room. She headed to Sungmin and Eunhyuk's room next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Room 147B~

Miche didn't bother picking the lock because she knew that they would never lock their door. She remembered once that she got Eunhyuk's wallet only because he forgot to lock their door.

Micha walked over to her Eunhyuk's bed and began jumping up and down on it. When he woke up, she moved to Sungmin's bed and did the same.

"Micha, what on Earth are you doing!?" said Sungmin.

Micha stopped, smiled, and went out of their room. She walked back to her own and got ready for the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later~

Micha walked inside the building as usual. But when she went to her locker, only Key and Taemin greeted her. She remembered that Minho and Jonghyun got into an accident when one of the players jumped on Minho when he was trying to steal the ball. Jonghyun, well let's just say he got into a fight with one of the players. Micha couldn't care less, but she did enjoy it.

"Morning you guys. What happened to Onew?" she asked and slammed her locker shut.

"Ummm...Yeah, about that..." Taemin replied and scratched his head.

"Did you put him on a bike yesterday?" she asked and Taemin nodded.

"Why am I not surprised." she said to herself.

The bell rang and they all began heading to their classroom as usual. Micha sat alone today, since Onew was absent. While the girls were around the boys of DBSK, Changmin couldn't help but look behind him. He saw that Micha was alone, and maybe this was the right time to get to know her more. But the girls were so clingy, he couldn't even go anywhere near her. Well, at least one of them was happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch passed pretty quickly, and so did classes. Soon, it was the end of the day and Micha just had to go to Changmin's house for no reason. She already returned her stuff and began walking towards the entrance, when she bumped into someone.

"umpf!" they said at the same time.

Micha rubbed her head and blinked a few times. When she opened her eyes, she saw a handsome guy sitting in front of her. He was also rubbing his head in pain. Micha hasn't seen him before, but something about him seems familiar. He was a little taller than her and he had the face of a rich boy. He had a hairstyle similar to G-Dragon of Big Bang.

Then, the guy stood up and helped Micha to stand up. She dusted her uniform and looked at the guy.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you." he said.

"It's alright. I haven't seen you before, have I?" she replied and tightened her backpack on her shoulder.

"No, I'm new." he said.

"Uh...Don't you remember me?" the guy said.

"Huh?" Micha replied in confusion.