Oh great...

My Only Cassiopeia (HIATUS)

Changmin was walking to Micha's locker, which was near the school entrance. When he saw Micha on the floor, he wanted to help her stand up but the guy in front of her already did. Then, they began talking to each other.

"You better not steal my girl!" thought Changmin.

"Uh...Don't you remember me?" the guy said.

"Huh?" Micha replied in confusion.

Changmin was also confused. How would he know Micha if he was new? She certainly doesn't have any relatives, and her only cousin is Key.

The guy began digging something inside his pocket. He pulled out a baby blue notepad with a thick pencil. Micha's eyes widened, and she looked at the guy.

"Jae Jin?" she said and a smile appeared on his face.

"I'm glad you still remember me. I was supposed to see you in the orphanage, but I saw that you were too busy with the kids." he said and Micha blushed a bit.

That's the first time Micha blushed in years. Changmin was shocked when he saw her blushing. It's hard to believe that a girl who smiles once every decade would blush. C'mon, Micha's a little heartless!

"They know each other!?" thought Changmin.

Micha took out the pendant of her necklace since it was inside her blouse. Jae Jin smiled when he saw the throwing star pendant on her necklace. But he noticed that she changed the chain, probably because she outgrew it.

"I can't believe I'd see you again. You really live up to a promise of an acquaintance, don't you?" she said, and Jae Jin also blushed.

"Of course I would. I still couldn't forget the cutest girl in my list, even if the years passed." he said, and Changmin clenched his fists.

"Thanks. That's the first compliment I heard in years." she said.

"So...do you have any plans for today?" he asked her, and Micha sighed.

"I'm booked. I still have to serve that guy Changmin or I'll get expelled." she said and Jae Jin chuckled.

"Even if you're already in high school, you're still the adorably violent girl I knew." he said while laughing a little.

"Well, I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow?" she said.

"How about later? I need to stop by and visit that orphan mom just sent." Jae Jin replied.

They went to their own ways, and Changmin managed to hold his anger. He ran towards Micha and he harshly grabbed her arm once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changmin's place...again~

Micha was seated on his desk, answering his homework as usual. Changmin was done getting changed and he lied on his bed. He was tired of practicing for the school's fund raising concert. He and his hyungs will dance Mirotic by TVXQ. They were inspired by where their name came from, since they all looked like the boys of TVXQ.

"Hey, are you done yet?" he asked her for no reason.

"Do you think I'm done?" she asked in her normal flat tone.

"No~"

"Good. Then you have a brain mister." she said.

Micha's tone was WAY different from the one she used around Jae Jin. She was a little sweet, but her I-hate-you tone was still there.

"Micha, who was that guy you bumped into earlier?" he asked her.

"Jae Jin." she simply said.

"How did you know each other?" he asked her. Micha sighed, put down her pencil and looked at her pendant.

"I don't know, Changmin. I might bore you if I said so." she replied.

"No, no. You won't bore me, promise." he said.

"Fine. A few years back, my brothers and I got into an accident. All of them got badly injured, especially Kyuyhun and Zhou Mi." she began.

"Why? What happened to them?" he asked and sat up.

"They got hit by a car." she said and she soon felt her eyes water a little.

"Were they badly injured?" he asked her, and she nodded.

"Zhou Mi broke his neck and snapped a few bones. Kyuyhun also broke a lot of bones and suffered from a lung problem. Both were paralyzed." she said.

"And what about your other brothers?"

"Donghae, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk only had a bruises and broke their arms. They were being protected by Zhou Mi and Kyuyhun at that time."

"What happened to Sungmin and Henry?"

"Henry had some brain problems and amnesia. Sungmin and I were fine, but we had trauma. The doctors erased our memory about that past, but Hyori umma told me this a year ago." she explained.

"So how did you meet Jae Jin?"

"When I was in the hospital, he introduced himself to me. Jae Jin gave me this necklace and promised he'd return. They left and Hyori umma took us to the orphanage. A few weeks later, Siwon managed to find us and my brothers got better."

"Oh~ I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"It's OK, I don't remember anyway. I'm surprised I'm able to open up to you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Changmin's POV)

"It's OK, I don't remember anyway. I'm surprised I'm able to open up to you."

Oh really? I'm glad I'm slowly starting to make you like me. But I have a competition, that's no big deal. You will be mine, Lee Micha. I know that you'll be mine.

(End of POV)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time passed quickly and Micha went back home. She entered the lobby, and a familiar face made her day lighten up.

"I thought you'd never come home." said Jae Jin.

"Why wouldn't I? I live here, don't I?" she replied smartly, and this made him laugh.

He walked over to Micha and hugged her. When he broke the hug, he pinched her cheeks. Then, she saw a cute 8-year-old Chinese boy.

"Is this the one your mom sent?" she asked and pointed to the kid. Jae Jin nodded in response.

"Isn't he cute?" he asked her. Micha went down to the kid's height and pinched his cheeks.

"Hello there. What's your name?" she asked.

"Hankyung." he replied. Micha pinched the boy's cheek and picked him up, causing him to yelp.

"From now on, I'll play with you every Saturday morning." she said and the kid nodded.

"Actually, WE'LL be." said Jae Jin, and this surprised Micha.

"You volunteered here?" she asked and Jae Jin nodded.

"OK. Then we'll be playing with you!" she said and spun the kid around.

"Noona, stop it!" said Hankyung and placed the kid down. She ruffled his hair and he went to play with the other kids.

"Chi-chi! It's dinner shift already!" called out Eunhyuk.

"I'll be right there." she said and said goodbye to Jae Jin. He also left, and Micha was blushing when she saw him flip his hair.

"He's so cute and cool~" she thought.