Chapter 2: The step into the Haunted Hotel

Haunted Hotel

 

 

The building has many floors and most most of the windows are broken. The wind blew eeriely onto them. 

 

"Should we get in there? It looks so ..... Whats that word?" Taemin said.

 

"Creepy." Donghae replied.

 

"Yep! That word!" Taemin said. 

 

"But we have to! We need a shelter!" Minho said while putting his hands over Yuri who was trembling with fear. He brushed his hand over her smooth and soft hair, comforting her.

 

"Well , Lets go!" Kyuhyun stuttered. Minho nodded and pulled Yuri along. Yuri refused to follow him.

 

"I rather stay right out here! It looks so creepy in there!" Yuri said. 

 

"You have to! Staying outside is much too dangerous!" Minho said as he tried pulling her along.

 

"No way I'm getting in there!" 

 

"Yes way."

 

"No way." 

 

"Well. I will go in mself then." Minho replied and walked towards the builing. Yuri ran up beside him an slipped her hand into his hand and smiled. 

 

"If you are going in , I am too."Yuri said , making everyone go 'Awwwww' and that earned a glare from Minyul. 

 

The door creaked open as they step into the building. The floor creaked whenever you step on it. Jessica who was holding Donghae's hand real tightly is trembling with fright whenever she takes a step. She knew that something was not right. 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" A sudden scream alerted everyone. 

 

" What? What happen?" Donghae asked Jessica.

 

"Th-there's a spider. I'm so not going to sleep in this dirty place! Lets get out of here!" Jessica crossed her arms. 

 

"This is the only shelter nearby so we have no choice , unni" Sulli said. 

 

"Fine." Jessica replied coldly. 

 

"HELLLOOO? IS ANYONE THERE?" Kyuhyun said. Silence approached him. He nodded and leaded the group towards the counter infront of him. He tapped the bellplate on the table, only to hear a eerie howl. The group stood there in fear, waiting for help but soon nothing happen.

 

"Hello." A monotonous voice boomed. The group jumped back in fear and whipped their heads around to see a old woman, most probably in her mid-fifties. Her face was pale and half of her face was filled with wrinkles. Her lips were colourless and she was hearing a black hood and a dark dress that flow down to her toes. 

 

"You who what are?" Donghae stuttered, mixing up the words together. Jessica giggled at his silliness.

 

"How may I help you?" She asked, ignoring Donghae's question. She made her way to the counter but it seemed like she was stuggling with every step that she took. It looks as if she would pass out any minute.

 

"Oh we are hoping that we can stay in here for a least, a night..." Nichkhun said politely. The woman gave him a cold look, making him shudder. Her eyes... it's just weird...

 

"Lucky for you these young rats..." The woman hissed. The group could feel every strand of their hand standing. They noticed she called them rats instead of lads... Well, normal people don't call people 'rats' right? She must be crazy, Taemin concluded in his mind.

 

"This is a hotel so there are plenty of rooms for you." She started coldly. Doesn't look like one... Donghae thought.

 

"Noona... She's like you sometimes... So cold..." Taemin whispered to Jessica and Jessica shot him a cold glare.

 

"THAT YOUNG KID OVER THAT. DON'T TALK WHEN I AM TALKING!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed, making Taemin jumped and hid behind Jessica.

 

"Hey there is no need for you to scream..." Jessica said bravely, defending her "brother". The woman raised her eyesbrows and made her way to Jessica. Jessica's heart was beating so fast she believed that it would jump out any minute. However, she kept her cool.


"You're one brave lady here... For bravery is nothing here. Being brave... Just means you're closer to your death..." She said, turning the last few words into a cold whisper. Jessica looked down, biting her lips.

 

"Now..." She made her way back and fumbled with something under the counter. The woman stood back up and threw three keys to Minho who caught it with ease. "Room 404 is the largest room with four beds. The other ones have three beds." The woman concluded coldly and the group stared back. 

 

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! FOR ME TO MUNCH ON YOUR SKINS?!" The woman screamed, slamming the counter's surface. The group hurried off.

 

"T-thank you..." Krystal mumbled to the woman before running after her sunbaenims. The woman only return with a roll of her eyes. The group made their way up the stairs. Every step they took, the stairs creaked and it made everyone stop and pause everytime - making sure they do not break the stairs and go falling into whatever is below the stairs (which they are very confident that it will not be a good thing).

 

"The boys will most probably be staying in two rooms and girls in one room . Minho , don't expect Yuri will also be staying with you." Kyuhyun said.

 

"Yuri will be scared and I can't protect her!" Minho protested. 

 

"Its still a no" Kyuhyun replied. Minho pouted and crossed his arm.Just then, a cold wind blew across. Krystal heard something going like this 'You will all die.'

 

"D-did y-you g-guys h-heard s-something?" Krystal stuttered. Everyone nodded in fear except for Kyuhyun.

 

"That was just the wind guys!" He rolled his eyes. 

 

"N-no, theres s-something w-wrong. Really wrong." G.O. stuttered.

 

"No, it is safe here. We need a shelter anyway." Kyuhyun assured the guys. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors' Note: 

[ Jee] I updated this during the night... So I'm tired.... I know its real short but there is a creepy incident in thi chapter. Read on if you wanna know what happened. Minyul ish soooo cute <3 I write this within 30 mins*yawns* Goodnight guys :>> 

[Kae] WOO ! Just edited it. ~