Chapter 3 : Our Room

Haunted Hotel

*NOTE: Do reread the back of Chapter One again, there will be some changes. 

Kae Writings = Georgia Font

Jee Writings = Arial Font

 


[ K A E ]

The group walked nervously down the dark hallway. The lights in the hallway were dim and they flickered time to time. Sulli and Krystal were huddled together at the back, taking small catious steps. Jessica, Donghae, Taemin and Nickhun were holding onto each other's hands tightly as they walked, literally taking up the entire width of the hallway. Yuri, Minho and G.O were just walking side by side, with obvious fear rousing in them. Kyuhyun was just walking in the front like a boss. 

 

"Are we there yet?" Krystal's voice croaked from the back.

 

"No," Kyuhyun said. "Almost there, I guess."

 

Now everyone was silent, their eyes darting around them.

 

"Are we there yet?" Krystal asked again, only three seconds after Kyuhyun's answer.

 

"No." Kyuhyun answered again.

 

"Okay..." Krystal pouted, "Are we there yet??" 

 

"No...No...No..." Kyuhyun concluded and before he knew it, they were there. "And Yes we are here."

 

"GREAT!" Sulli and Krystal chimed with relief.

 

"Okay so this is how it goes... Minho, Nichk and I one room. Kyu, Hae and Taemin another room. As for the girls, four of you will take the biggest room." G.O concluded and everyone nodded their heads in agreement. There was no need for a disagreement at this point of time. All they wanted to do was sleep and get out of this place as soon as it turned dawn. 

 

"So which is the biggest room?" Jessica asked, tucking her hair behind her ears.


"404." Kyuhyun answered and gave Jessica the key. 

 

"So which room are we going in, hyung?" Taemin's nervous voice asked. 

 

"406." Kyuhyun said.

 

"So I guess we'll be at 402 then?" Nichkhun asked and Kyuhyun replied him with a nod.

 

"Can we go in now? I'm scared..." Sulli asked and everyone nodded, going into their rooms.

 

 

As soon as they were in their rooms, they sighed with relief. The rooms doesn't look so bad after all. I mean, there's decent beds with better lighting and the walls are more newly painted. This looked so much better compared to the ones in the hallway. There not not much need for unpacking, that was what they thought. They dumped their bags on the floor and took turns to take a bath in the tiny bathroom in each room. In the bathroom, the walls were pale yellow, not painted yellow though. It was obvious that the walls were painted white but as it ages, it turned yellow and there were patches of dirt on it. The floor was made of dark brown marble that looks like twenty centuries old.

 

"Goodnight..." Kystal murmurred to the girls as they dozed off to dreamland.

 

 

 

Krystal was off in her dreamland... She was on the porch of a castle, the light breeze blowing onto her face and the warm sunlight shining on her face. She closed her eyes and smiled. As soon as she opened her eyes... She screamed. A woman... Was staring back at her, wide eyes, mouth wide opened. The woman's hair was straight and strands of her hair were all over her pale face. Krystal started walking away from the woman but she tripped onto something behind her and fell off, -first. She stared at the thing that she tripped over... There was a kid there, staring at her. The kid was a boy, top , with only his shorts. His skin were pale and his eyes... Well, there were no eyes. Just hollow holes... Krystal screamed and tried running away but as soon as she turn around, she was pulled back by a weird force. She started "falling" and she felt as if there were no end to this fall. However, a huge impact on her back proved her wrong. There was an end to the fall. Krystal pushed herself up, with fear. She started looking around.

 

A laughter filled her ears. She screamed and started running into nowhere. Soon, she felt hands on her legs, all grabbing her. She couldn't run, those hands who too strong. She whipped her head around to see who it was grabbing her leg. But the sight was horrible. More  than ten "people" were crawl after her, the woman she saw earlier was one of the "people" grabbing her legs. She tried kicking them away but they were too srtong. Krystal sobbed and screamed at the top of her lungs as they pulled her away...

 

"AHHHH NO!!!!!!!!!!" Krystal yelled and fell off her bed. It was a nightmare... Krystal groaned in pain as she hopped on her left foot while her hands clutched onto her right knee. Krystal cursed as she hopped back into bed in the darkness. She grasped for the blankets and once she found them, she pulled them up to her chin.

 

"Krystal you okay??"

 

Krystal turned her head around to look at Yuri who was now sitting up on her bed. Oops, she woke Yuri up...

 

"No... I had a nightmare..." Krystal whined, sitting up too.

 

"What was it about?"

 

Krystal turned away from Yuri and looked to where the sound came from. Oh it was Sulli.

 

"I don't know... It's really scary. There were many pale people grabbing me..." Krystal said and she could feel her hair stand. "Sorry I woke you guys up," Krystal apologised.

 

"It's okay... Well Sica unni is still sleeping." Sulli whispered and the three girls burst out laughing.

 

"Hehehehehehe," The girls had already stopped laughing and they were just sighing and smiling. But - they heard another giggle after they stopped. They whipped their head towards Jessica's corner.

 

"SICA UNNI! YOU ARE AWAKE!" Krystal cheered and she smiled. Yuri and Sulli smiled too.

 

...

 

"Sica??" Yuri called out, throwing a pillow at Jessica's direction but it missed.

 

"Unni??" Sulli squinted her eyes at Jessica's body in the dark. She the bedside lamp and looked again... Her smile was swept off her face and now, their hearts were pounding really quickly. Jessica was sound asleep...

 

"Unni... Stop playing..." Krystal threw another pillow at Jessica but was replied with a  tired moan.

 

"Hehehehehehehe."

 

The girls was no longer smiling... This is not a joke anymore...

 

 

 

Author's Note;

 

Kae : I wrote this in two days xD  Mianhe ~ I wanted to finish it in a day but it was really late and I was scared to write it at night. I MEAN IT WAS HALLOWEEN NIGHT x_x Hope you guys like it (: And wonder what happened... 'hehehehehe'

" HEHEHHEHEHHE "

 

Jee: Creepy ._. It was lucky that I read this on a bright and sunny afternoon ._. If not, I will seriously freak out >w>  Hehehehehe OuO