Chapter 1: Welcome to Haunted Hotel

Haunted Hotel

The thunder roared and the lightning flashed. She closed her eyes and looked away from the window.

 

"What's wrong?" Minho asked, turning his attention to Yuri for a second before returning back to look at the dark road ahead.

 

"It's going to rain..." Yuri stated and pointed to the dark clouds.

 

"You don't say!" Jessica boomed from the back. She started laughing to herself after she said that."Stop laughing~ You are waking Taemin up..." Donghae said and nudged Jessica. Jessica stopped laughing and turned to her right to see Taemin lying on her shoulders, sleeping soundly.

 

 

"Oops. Sorry..." Jessica murmurred and beamed Donghae a weak smile.

 

 

"Yul ah,"Minho said

 

 

"Ne?"

 

 

"Call G.O hyung"

 

 

"For?"

 

 

"Tell them that we need to find a place to stay soon. I'm running out of gas." Minho said, his eyes still glued onto the road.

 

Yuri nodded and whipped her cellphone out. She dialled G.O. and waited for him to answer it.

 

Minho, Yuri, Donghae, Jessica and Taemin are in one car while G.O., Joon, Krystal, Sulli and Kyuhyun were in another.

 

The five people were going to the forest for camping but they messed by the roads and headed to another place instead.

 

So right now they were heading towards nowhere and there were almost no signs near the roads.

 

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Yuri could hear GO's oppa's voice over the line.

 

 

"Minho said that we need to stop soon. Our gas is running out..."

 

 

"Pffff-HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA."Yuri turned around to glare at the laughing Jessica.

 

 

"SICA!" Yuri kind of yelled.

 

 

"What? It was funny. Our gas... Natural gas..." Jessica started laughing again.

 

As she laughed, her shoulders were shaking and Taemin's head fell off her shoulder

 

(LOL)

 

Taemin blinked and rubbed his eyes. Everyone else except Minho were staring at Taemin.

 

 

"Oh..." Was all Taemin said before Yuri started nagging at Jessica.

 

 

"Arasso umma..." Jessica replied coldly and folded her arms.

 

 

"SEE YOU WOKE TAEMINNIE UP!" Yuri grumbled and furrowed her eyebrows.

 

 

"APPA! Stop umma from nagging!" Jessica said, implicating to Minho.

 

That made MinYul blush. Taemin chuckled and nudged Jessica. She just smiled at him with pride.

 

 

"Oh. Yes I'm still here oppa..." Yuri looked away from Jessica and returned to talking to G.O over the phone.

 

 

"Yup. Hopefully we can find a place to stay before our gas runs out," Yuri said, pouting worriedly. "And Sica, don't laugh about that." Yuri warned Jessica before she could burst out laughing.

 

 

"Arasso..." Jessica bit her lips and looked down.

 

 

"Yep...Nope. Hopefully..."Suddenly, Yuri heard a muffled laughter from behind.

 

 

"JESSICA!" Yuri pouted and turned around to see Donghae tickling Jessica.

 

 

"DONGHAE OPPA!" Yuri sighed.Donghae and Jessica stopped what they were doing and stared up at Yuri. Their faces looked like faces of thieves caught red-handed.

 

 

"I see something ahead!" Minho cheered.

 

 

"Oh?" Yuri looked infront and saw a tall building up ahead. "Minho saw something. Follow us, oppa!" Yuri said and hung up.

 

Minho stopped infront of the old building with Kyuhyun's car stopping behind. They unbuckled their seat belts and climbed out of the car.

 

 

"This doesn't look very nice..." Sulli said, staring at the dark tall building. It looks like a century old...

 

 

"Welcome to hell..." Yuri said, reading the sign near the gate.She shuddered... What kind of place is this... ?

 

-end-

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note: 

[Jee] Well , Thanks to our dear Kae. This story first chapter is finally finesh *spazzing*  Yay :3 Look at those Haesica and Minyul Moments <3 Awwww :D They  

are soooo cute together <3 Keke! Minyul  and Haesica is the besttt couple everr <3 Keke. I will continue the story tomorrow or something like thatt! :'3