I know

When the moon rises

When the sun rises, I know

When the sun sets, I don't know

 

Luhan woke up one morning and felt really good about himself like he just established something big. He sat up in his bed next to Sehun that was still sound alseep, caressed his face and kissed his cheek. Sehun stirred a bit and turned around. Luhan just giggled at his sweet boyfriend and went out of the room and meeting Kris on the way. They walked together to the kitchen, and as Kris stopped in the door way, ready to help Luhan if he was scared of anyone, but Luhan just took his cup of coffee and sat down next to Kai and Chen, greeting them both.

All three of them looked at him and he just smiled back. The exchanged looks and looked at Luhan again. The deer only smiled and took a sip of his coffee. He looked through the newspaper that laid on the kitchen table. Kai looked over at Chen who exchanged looks with Kris. 

"Luhan? Are you ok?"

Luhan replied without looking up from the newspaper.

"Mhm... Why"?

He looked up and smiled brightly. He then took a sip from his coffee and Sehun came in. He sat down next to Luhan and hugged him tight. Luhan looked strangely at him and he looked back. Sehun just looked at him like it was the most normal thing to do, and it in fact was, since yesterday he didn't remember. 

"Sehun... Jagiya, you can let go..."

"But... Okey..."

He let go and Luhan took his chin in his hand, turned his head and kissed him. When he let go he smiled at him, still eyes closed.

"I'm ok, I remember..."

He said and Sehun's face lit up. He stood up and dragged Luhan with him in the process. He kissed him and hugged is waist. They kissed long before Suho came and broke them apart. They both blushed and looked over at the singe that just came in. 

"What?"

"I... I re... Remember..."

Suho nearly flew up the walls as he said the last word. He hugged him and was soon joined by everyone else in EXO. Everyone was so happy and nearly everyone was crying, even Kris. But Luhan the most, because he could se his friends happy again, and live a normal life again with all of them. 

Kai called their manager and h hurried over. The talked about what just happened and many other hugs was exchanged with each other. One of the most happiest days for EXO, after their debut. They could finally go on with the next album, and their friendship.


Short update, I know...-.-
But I'm so happy he finally remembered^^

Comments are loved<3