I'm everywhere

When the moon rises

When the stars are shown, I'm everywhere

When a star falls, I'm in your eyes

 

Luhan looked at Sehun with happy, frightened, sad and loving eyes. He smiled and his eyes became tear filled, but the tears never left his eyes, because it hurt to much to even think about it. He knew he was safe now, but still not. Those men could be anywhere, anyone. And Sehun, he knew Sehun was to weak. 

As the doctors asked him a couple of questions he noticed eleven other men in the room. He also noticed that he didn't recognize any of them. They were all looking at him. And they had all been crying. But who were they? And how did they know him? 

"Mr. Xi. Can you say your full name to me, please?"

Luhan opened his mouth, but no sound came. He was totally quiet. He looked at Sehun, who was on the verge of tears again. He took hold of Luhan's hand and the tears started to fall. His tears had betrayed him once again. And Luhan wanted so bad to make them stop falling. 

"Hm... OK. It was maybe caused by the trauma you are in... Well then, I'm gonna be your doctor here, and help you recover. My name is Dr. Choi Yuri."

The doctor said. She smiled and went away. Luhan looked at his lover once again and his lover was now crying his heart out, but still smiling that beautiful smile that once made Luhan love him. 

As another pretty tall man came up to Luhan's side, Luhan looked at him with a questioning look. The tall man looked pretty scary in Luhan's eyes, and even he had been crying. Was it also for his sake? Luhan didn't know. The tall man bend down and hugged him tight. Luhan didn't understand a thing, and as he felt tears streaming down his back, his arms moved on their own and hugged the crying man.

~~~

Three weeks in the hospital and Luhan starts to get used to every touch by Sehun and that people was nice to him. His visible wounds had started to heal, but his voice was still not back. He still didn't remember the others, and they still didn't know. But he was nice to them and they kept comming to see him nearly everyday. 

Sehun had been living in the hospital with him these past three weeks, and Luhan is very grateful for that. That proves his love for him. Sehun had also started to touch Luhan in a more loving way, he also sleepy in his bed some nights when Luhan had been giving him his puppy eyes. It had been hard in the beginning, but it was starting to get easier. 

The kisses was still hard though. Luhan was only used to getting kissed then hit on the same spot. He was still afraid that would happen. But Sehun took it easy. He knew what Luhan had gone through, well, nearly at least. And he knew it would take time for his baby to come back fully to him. And he was willing to wait. He didn't want to rush anything on a man that was nearly beaten to death.

When the other boys came to him one day he was sitting up, talking to a nurse happily and laughing. His voice was now back and he could use it properly again. But the doctors said he could't sing in at least a year, what ever that meant.

He looked at the boys by the door frame.

"Who... Who are you guys?"

"You don't... Don't remember us?"

The scary man asked and Luhan shook his head, but was still smiling. They all introduced themselfs and told Luhan about his old life. But none of that mattered to Luhan anymore. He didn't remember them, or his old life. He only remember the insident and Sehun.