I have forgotten

When the moon rises

When the sun rises, I have forgotten

When the moon rises, I remember

It has now gone a couple of nights since the nightmare and Luhan is still scared. But Sehun helps him and he is starting to seek help and shelter among the other members in EXO, such as Kris, Kai, Lay and Chanyeol. Every passing day was more and more easy for him. He was remembering more and more even if he didn't remember every member, he remembered the most of them. 

They were sitting on the floor in the dance studio and watching Lay, Kai and Sehun dance the dance to MAMA. Sehun was smirking at Luhan from time to time, Kai was trying to show of a bit and Lay was just looking beautiful in Luhan's eyes. When they stopped with their backs to the "audience" everyone clapped, including Luhan, and the three dancers came over to Luhan. Sehuna grabbed his arm, pulled him up, kissed him and Lay dragged him away.

When they were in the middle of room, the boys looked at him and told him to dance what he just had watched since he is the lead dancer in EXO-M and had always been able to dance after he just saw it. And even if Sehun told him to take it easy, he said it was OK. So Kai told Kris to start the music and Luhan started to dance. He had always been a natural talent in dancing. 

He was dancing like he were the original choreographer to the dance. His body followed the music perfectly and he looked  like he was really enjoying it. And when the music stopped, everyone was looking at him, even their manager. They never expected that to really happen, but it did, and it was greate! Everyone was stunned and gaping. Luhan just watched them and bowed and as he was on his way to sit down again, Sehun grabbed him, pulled him into his embrace and kissed him.

"You really are the lead dancer..."

Kris stood up and went over to them. He smiled at Luhan and Sehun let go of him. Kris hugged him and the dance practice started for real with Sehun, Kai, Lay and Luhan dancing their hearts out and teaching the others. It was like Luhan never lost his memory and were helping the others like never before. They were laughing at nearly everything.

After the practice, they all went out eating, and just like that, Luhan called Suho's name. The first time in nearly one month. Suho started to cry, and Luhan shot his eyes wide open in shock and clasped his hand over his mouth. As Suho stood up, so did Luhan. Luhan was afraid he had hurt the other man, but Suho just hugged him and cryed against his shoulder.

That makes a total of 8 among 12 for Luhan's knowledge. He remembered Sehun, Kris, Kai, Lay, Tao, D.O, Baekhyun and now Suho. And the others tried to help him remember the others, or themselfs. It was still hard to remember, but it was better than the day he woke up.

"Luhan? Can... Can I come in?"

Asked a nice, friendly and calm voice from the other side of Luhan's bedroom door. Luhan looked up from the photo album of their trainee-days and let the other in. But he couldn't tell his name. Yet.

Luhan smiled at the man and the man smiled back, sitting down next to him. 

"You found that..."

He whispered as he saw the phot album in Luhan's hands. Luhan smiled and looked down at the album. The other man then leaned in a bit and sat his hand behind Luhan. And yet again, Luhan started to become scared. But the other man sensed that and backed away again.

"I'm so sorry if I scared you, Luhan! I just..."

He stood up and then sat down infront of Luhan. And that sight made Luhan remember the boys first letter in his name.

"Your name... It... Starts with an X, right?"

The other boy looked up and his tears started to fall. He smiled through them and nodded happily. 

"Yes!"

Luhan also smiled, but unfortunately he couldn't remember the rest I the name, so his smile dissapeared and he looked down at his hands on his lap. The other boy put his hand on his lap and looked up at him. Luhan was now also crying, but it wasn't happy tears. It was tears that showed defietance and sadness.

"Why are you cr..."

"Because... I can't remember you whole name! I feel so bad about it! I mean, I know you are in EXO M, but not more than that!"

Luhan started to cry even more, and the other boy sat down next to. Hugging and comforting him. Luhan let his hands and chest pull him closer and didn't care about his fear. He knew this boy would never do something like that to him. He just knew. 

"You want me to help you?"

Luhan looked up and nodded slightly. The other boy smiled and took a deep breath. 

"Okey,  my name is Xiumin. And as you already know, I'm also in EXO M. In charge of the song and screaming..."

He said in a calm voice. Luhan smiled and hugged the other boy. 

That made 9 out of 12!