I'm nowhere to be found

When the moon rises

When the moon rises, I'm with you

When the sun rises, I'm nowhere no be found

 

Sehun is sitting on a chair next to bed. Next to his bed. Luhan. The  love f his life. His got his head in his hands, and his tears are streaming non-stop down his cheeks. When Zu Mi called Kris and Kris called Kai, he didn't know what to do. He just dashed out of the dorm, down the streets and into the hospital. But when he found him laying lifeless on that hospital bed, he broke. His tears betrayed him and so did his legs. He broke down crying and screaming on the floor next to the door. All his courage that he had been building up during these months, was gone. Just like that. He even cried so much, the nurses together with the other members had to take him away.

And he's been sitting there ever since he calmed down. He is the youngest and is allowed to cry. But his tears had come to an end. His body could no more produce more tears. You could only hear weak whimpers. And see his body shaking, but no tears. His thought was only on one. Luhan. The only person he loves, and the only person he can ever love. He doesn't know if he will ever wake up again, but the hope is strong.

"Sehun... You need to eat... We will..."

"NO! I won't leave him! Not like this! Not ever!"

"Sehun! Look at yourself! You need to eat!"

"I don't care Kai! I won't leave him! I left him that night, I wasn't there! Kai! I wasn't there!"

Kai went over to his youngest and put his arms around him where he was sitting. He put his head upon Sehun's head and Sehun hugged him back. They both looked at the lifeless form on the bed who was breathing, but not moving. And once again, Sehun's body could only produce whimpers and shakes, but no tears. 

"He's going to be OK... right? Kai, tell me he will be OK..."

Kai could only watch the whimpering man underneath him. He could only watch. Nothing else. He didn't know if he ever would wake up. He didn't know. He couldn't know. He was nota doctor, but he was Sehun's leader. He was going to take care of him. Just as Kris was gonna take care of Luhan, if they could just take Sehun away from him so he could rest. Sehun was indeed starting to look like Luhan himself. White. Scared. Lifeless. 

 

Inside Luhan's head, he could hear Sehun. Everything. He heard everything. The whimpers. The cries. The screaming. Everything. But why would he not wake up? Why was all he could do just lie there. He couldn't even open his eyes. Or, was it because he was afraid that man would be there when he opened them? Just like everyother time? Yes, that was the reason. He was afraid he would be beaten, and tortured, just as every other time he woke up in the morning. He didn't even know his own name anymore. Or who he was. He hadn't said a word in six months. Nor singin. Or dancing. He couldn't. His legs was badly hurt. As his throeat.

But as he heard his lovers voice, without remembering his name, nly his voice, he knew he had to wake up. He just... Couldn't. But oh, he wished he could see his face again. Hold him, and being held by him. But he also knew it would take time for him to get used to gentle touches again. He had been so bad treated for these six months. Only the same night he was taken away was he good treated...

 

He was standing on the phone next to our van, and had just sent Kris away with a promise he would be in in a couple of miutes. But a gentle hand touched his cheek. He thought it was Sehun, but at the same time, why would he be here in China? He turned around and saw a man he didn't recognize. The man kissed him and held him close. Luhan's eyes went huge, and he dropped the phone. The man lifted him up in his arms, and Luhan instinctingly put his legs around his waist, like he does with Sehun. But the man he thought would be so nice, threw him into the back his car, kissed him once again and closed the door.

 

He could never trust anyone again. He didn't even know if he could go back to the life he had. The life with EXO M and Sehun in EXO K. The life in SM Ent. What would there be left? Just an ordinary man. Nothing else. But he wuld be OK with it, as long as Sehun was there. But he knew he wouldn't. He didn't want Sehun to leave the life he worked so hard to get.

And just as Sehun's prayers had been heard, Luhan opened his eyes.