Meeting + Discussion

KPOP Song Fanfiction

3rd Person's POV

 

As Sunyoung enter the cafe, the chimes ringed which made Myungsoo and Hyuna look.

 

*Whaaa, kyeopta! Is she the one?* Hyuna giggled while looking at the girl.

 

*Oh! I've seen her somewhere, though I forgot where... She looks nice and innocent.* Myungsoo praised the girl.

 

Sunyoung saw the looks that Hyuna and Myungsoo is giving her, which made her calm because their smiling faces are very nice to look at.

 

*Uwaaa! Is this real?! I'm just a few steps away from two famous Idols!* Sunyoung felt nervous yet excited. She walked near the said idols and bowed at them.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Shin Sunyeong imnida. I'm from Ai Entertainment,  I look forward to working together." She said lively with a smile.

 

"Hi, I'm Hyuna! I look forward to working together too."

 

"Hello, I'm Myungsoo. I'm also happy to work with you."

 

Then they took their seats and Myungsoo ordered tea for Sunyoung since she said she is not fond of coffee. They start discussing their debut as a sub-unit and about Sunyoung's career.

 

"Sunyoung-ah, this is your first project as an artist right?" Myungsoo asked her.

 

"As an artist yes, Myungsoo-sunbaenim but I've done lots of work before, off-cam."

 

"Oh! What kind of work? Hong Appa said before that you have work with many artists already." Hyuna asked.

 

"I was a freelance choreographer and composer before Ai Entertainment hired me. I also graduated film making overseas so I help in directing other idols MVs."

 

"Wow! we are lucky to work with you then!" Hyuna exclaimed and Myungsoo agreed with a nod.

 

"So, what's our concept?" Myungsoo asked.

 

"Well, what I'm thinking of is an innocent start. Where not only going to focus my debut here but the cute side of Hyuna-sunbaenim and Myungsoo-sunbaenim's vocal abilities."

 

"Excuse me, please don't be too formal around us, just call us Unnie and Oppa since we are going to work together, and besides, don't you think adding sunbaenim makes our name too long?" Hyuna said.

 

"I agree, be comfortable around us. We are nice people." L smiled at her.

 

"Ne, Unnie and Oppa." She said with a bright smile "Uhm shall I continue?" The other two nodded.

 

"Okay, we'll use Beautiful Target of B1A4 as a debut song with a twist, the twist I'm talking about is about the MV and some of the dance steps. In the MV, we will use your previous comeback songs. For Myungsoo Oppa, Man in Love and for Hyuna Unnie, your upcomming comeback, this can also serve as a teaser. This also means we'll need your other members help for a few cameo appearances. Oppa and the other Infinite members will run away from their manager after a music show to have fun while Unnie and the other 4Minute members will also run away to relax because of the practice for their upcomming comeback. You don't need to act those anymore and just do it naturally. I will not inform your managers about it to make it realistic but I'll tell the two CEO. I will tell you the place where you need to meet then the acting will start."

 

"Wow! Sounds fun! The other members will definitely like this!" Myungsoo exclaimed remembering their sesame player days.

 

"Ne, I agree with this also but how about the copyright issues? Do we have the permission already?" Hyuna asked.

 

"About that... Not yet but I'm sure Wonmin Appa will agree."

 

"Wonmin?" The Hyuna said with confusion.

 

"Lee Wonmin, WM Entertainment's CEO, a close friend of Woolim Entertainment's CEO. If I'm not mistaken, you called him appa..." Myungsoo said.

 

"Ne, I help B1A4 in writing some of the songs in their albums and I help the other trainees' singing, dancing and music composition. Also, I'm the little sister of B1A4's Shin Dongwoo that's why I'm close with their CEO and B1A4."