Introduction part 1

KPOP Song Fanfiction

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

Annyeong! L-imnida! I'm here inside Cube Ent. building. I have signed a contract regarding a new sub-unit but they didn't tell me who they are, they just told me that one will come from a girl group and another is a soloist from a different company. I wonder who they are.

 

 
*knock knock*
 
"Come in." I heard Hong-ssi said, the CEO of Cube Ent.
 
 
He looks nice, and I heard that he's a caring boss, I'm not saying that our boss is creepy but Hong-ssi just give me a good feeling, which is one of the reasons why I agreed.
 
 
"Oh, Myungsoo-goon. Annyeonghaseyo, have a sit please."
 
 
"Thank you sir."
 
 
"I guess you are very curious who the other members are right?"
 
 
"Yes, I am."
 
 
"Very well then," *knock knock* "oh, there she is, come in."
 
 
"Hong Appa! Oh, annyeonghaseyo." Neomu yeppeoyo! I already saw her during music shows but today she seem different! She looks more pretty with simple clothes!
 
 
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Hyuna-sunbaenim." I bowed slightly to her.
 
 
"Hey, Myungsoo-goon, drop the formalities okay. You two are going to be in a sub-unit, you have to be comfortable with each other now."
 
 
"Arasseo, Hong-ssi."
 
 
"Also, just call me Hong Appa, I don't want you to be very formal to me."
 
 
"Ne."
 
 
"Appa! Who's the other one? You told me that she's a rookie from another company, what do you mean by that? Rookie that already debuted or a rookie that will debut?"
 
 
I looked at Hong-ssi. It's hard to drop the formalities since I know that he is a CEO of huge company.
 
 
"You'll meet her later. Why don't you go to the *** cafe for now, have some quality time and know each other, I'll send the other member later to the cafe after I have talk to her."
 
 
"Ne. Bye!" We said and bowed at the same time.