Introduction Part 2

KPOP Song Fanfiction

3rd Person's POV

 

They went to Starbucks via Myungsoo's car.

 

"Hyuna-sunbaenim, what do you want to drink?" he asked "A cappuccino." With that, he got up and went to the ordering station.

 

"Here." He placed 2 cappuccinos with a heart design and another with a cute bear design.

 

"I don't know what design you want so please pick." Hyuna laughed. "HAHAHA!" she noticed Myungsoo looking at her weirdly "Oh, mianhe. I didn't mean to laugh at you, but I just didn't expect that you, Kim Myungsoo, visual of Infinite, would order a heart design and a bear design coffee." L blushed because of embarrassment.

 

"Mianhe, mianhe." Hyuna apologized once more. "Oh, one more thing please don't call me sunbaenim."

 

"Ne, er, Hyuna-ssi." said Myungsoo with respect.

 

"What year are you born?" asked Hyuna, "1992." said L.

 

"What month?" "March." "Just call me Hyuna or Hyuna-ah since we're born in the same year." She said with a smile.

 

"Ne Hyuna!" He said in more relax manner than before. "Better." Hyuna smiled at him. ^^

 

 

On the other hand...

 

 

*Knock knock knock*

 

"Come in." said the Mr. Hong.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Hong-ssi, I'm Shin Sunyoung  (신 선영) of Ai Entertainment. Thank you for giving me this opportunity." she gave a deep bow to Mr. Hong.

 

"Aish, this kid. Stop that, don't be formal around me, call me Hong-appa. No offense but don't you think Sunyoung is a little bit common? Haven't you think about your stage name?" He asked then she shook her head.

 

"Oh well, we'll think about that later. So what's your plan for your first album?"

 

"Uh, Hong-appa. My suggestion for our first album as a collab group is to use dance songs for our title track then acoustic songs for the remaining songs. I think it will be good since Hyuna-sunbaenim is a good dancer and L-sunbaenim came from a well-known dance group. It's also good to have acoustic songs since L-sunbaenim can play the guitar well, Hyuna-sunbaenim is also starting to write her own lyrics and songs, so I think it's a good idea."

 

"Hhhhmm. You're right about that. But if you're going to have acoustic songs then maybe I should engaged Hyuna to voice lessons."

 

"Ne, majayo. Hyuna-sunbaenim's voice is not that good because she's originally a rapper but if she can attend to voice lessons I think her voice will really improve."

 

"What about you Sunyoung?"

 

"I'm thinking of having our concept as Hyuna-ssi as the girl and L-ssi as the boy. Through the songs, we will deliver a story. Example, the first song will be the meeting of two people. In the MV I will act as the cupid or something. But I will still discuss this to L-ssi and Hyuna-ssi."

 

"Nice concept. I like it. I'm sure they would too. It's also nice for Hyuna to have a good image since a lot of people is bashing her. Maybe they'll change their mind through this collaboration. Just have fun but don't forget that this is still business, no matter how much fun you're doing havr limits, arasso?"

 

"Ne, Hong-appa."

 

"We're done for now. Go to *** cafe, discuss your concept to Myungsoo and Hyuna. Don't forget to think of your stage name! Bye~!" Hong waved.

 

*Kekeke, I didn't know Hong-appa have lots of aegyo! ^^,* she thought while exiting the office, *this will be fun!*

 

 


 

 

Sorry for typo errors and such. Thank you for reading, subscribe and comment please! ^_^