S i x t e e n

100 tales of horror

JinYoung POV.

  “Hyung!” Gongchan’s loud voice echoed though the apartment, “Let’s go karaoke!”  

  I looked up from my music sheets, and was greeted by two pairs of eyes staring at me. Gongchan and Sandeul were staring at me, giving me their most pathetic look, trying to make me agree to their karaoke session.

“No. If you’re so free, so practice somemore.” I replied and went back to my music sheets, adding some words at the side.

“Hyung! It’s to celebrate our first win.” Sandeul said.

“Hyung.  Please?” Gongchan added. I let out a sigh, what am I supposed to do with these two.

“Fine.”

Immediately, their faces lit up, and they rushed out to get changed.

-

“Did you guys bring enough clothes? Enough money?” I asked as the 5 of us were at the door preparing to head out.

But they were all too happy at the fact that they were going out to even answer me.

-

Inside the dimly lit room, Sandeul was happily choosing his songs, picking up the microphone; he started singing his heart out. I took out my phone and started typing out the lyrics for our next song instead. The company wanted me to compose this for our next album.  

“Hyung!” Gongchan whined, “Why are you working here?”

“I’ve to finish this!” I replied back , “just continue singing.”

Gongchan returned to the song selection list with a small frown on his face and mumbling quietly to himself, “Jinyoung hyung is mean.”

“What did you say?”

“N-nothing!”

-

I shut my phone after a while, and looked at them while their singing instead. Well, at least their vocals improved.

“Hyung!” Sandeul quickly shoved the microphone into my hands while Baro pulled me up from my sitting position.

“H-hey!”

Before I could say anything else, I was in front, facing the screen while they were sitting behind, looking at me with expectations in their eyes.

“Fine.” I replied, looking back at the selection screen, only to find out that they had already chosen a song for me, about someone trying to confess their love to their crush.

As the music played, I started singing. However, the music just stopped all of a sudden. Even the lyrics on the screen stopped.

“Hey!” Sandeul stood up, unhappy that the machine paused by itself, he walked over and inspected the machine. Then settled to replaying the entire song.

So once again, I started singing. But, the song paused by itself once again. Sighing, I walked back to sit while the other started trying to find out what was wrong with that machine. It was fine when it was playing other songs. It was just that one song.

Annoyed and with no other options, they went out and called the professional technician to check the machine out. But even he had no clue what was going on. He could not find anything wrong with the machine. Nothing at all.

However, it would just stop when it was playing that song. After a while, the technician replayed the song, trying to see if what he did worked.

As the song played, I started singing it in my head. As expected, the song stopped halfway again. But this time, I noticed the lyrics. I noticed what the lyrics meant. My eyes darted to all corners of the room, each seemed darker than usual.

“ From the corner, I'm looking at you.”

 


Well. My exams are finally over and tadah! I updated. I'm sorry I took so long to update though. >< But now that my exams are over, I won't have to study as much  anymore. So I have more time to update. 

I was kind of disappointed with this chapter though and it was shorter than usual. I'm sorry, OTL.
Feel free to give comments and remember to subscribe! aha. Feel free to add me too.^^