Path

What makes you strong.....

 

Another day came again....but today's different. Today....they're going to make the betof their life,....the older three have already decided to do so. One wrong step and everything will fall. It was not just an easy decision for them to do, their lives, more importantly their dongsengs' lives are in their hands.

'Oh, you're up now' Youngbae said to Jiyong while throwing in their last potatoes into the fire, roasting them.

'What happened to the last night's 'i-will-take-care-of-you-all' person?' Jiyong asked, looking at Youngbae and yawning. Youngbae chuckled and nodded his head towards Seunghyun, sleeping soundly beside Daesung.

'He fell asleep after 40 minutes of guarding. You know Seunghyun hyung. So I just took over. Come on sit here. It's cold last night, wasn't it?' Youngbae said, patting on the ground and motioned his best friend to come. ' *sneezes* damn right. I thought i was in a fridge' Jiyong said.

'Ha..ha.... I won't be surprised if you broke any of Seungri's ribs, hugging them.' Youngbae said and both of them laughed lightly and then awkwardly became silent. A lot of things were going on in their heads. Jiyong was gazing into space with his head hung low.

'Shall i go wake them up now?' Youngbae broke the silence. Jiyong slowly nodded. Youngbae walked over to the sleeping ones. He gently patted Daesung's and wake him. Of them all, he's the easiest person to wake, always listening to his hyungs.

'Aish, hyung~ can't you move a bit?’'. Seunghyun has strangled his limbs all over Daesung. He can barely move now. Youngbae then go wake Seungri and you. Both of them comfortably wrapped around each other, Seungri smiling in his dream land. .....'babies....' Youngbae thought to himself.

'Seungri ah~, wake up. Aigoo our babies' Jiyong said in an Ahjumma tone and they  eventually open their eyes, break free from embrace and slowly got up. you coughed a little as she gets up. Last night was freezing for her to handle.

'Come on, your bae umma made breakfast. Eat up and we have a long way to go' Jiyong snapped, rufling your bed head.

'Yah, who are you calling umma!'

'But you do act like one'  Seunghyun said half asleep, sitting on the nearby rock.

'alright alright. Umma don't fight. Here. Take one each. Sorry but that's all we've got right now. So eat and gather some strength' Ji yong said as he hand Daesung, you and Seungri a baked potatoes each.

Daesung kept staring at the lonely potato in his hand. 'What's wrong?? Why don't you eat? Do you hate it?' Jiyong asked out of concern, worried that he might be sick or something.

Daesung whispered as his head's down, ' It's not that....but what about you hyungs? I know these are the only ones left' he said as he lifted his head to see his hyungs' face.

'No no, we already ate some, right hyung' Young bae looks at Seunghyun. Daesung ignored the answer and splitted his potaote in half, handing the other over. Seungri and you look at each other and did the same.

'Oppa, have you forgotten? You always say we'll do anything together. We starve, you starve', you tilted her head and smiled at Jiyong.

'Yeah, that's right...I'll never forget that..' Jiyong took a bite.' This is definitely the most delicious potato in my life' Jiyong chuckled.

'Alright! Are we settled now?' Youngbae said.

'Whenever you're ready' Seunghyun said as he threw the bag over his shoulder.

'Ok, then let's go'  Ji yong grabbed the two youngest hands and Youngbae draped his hand over Daesung's shoulder.

The big brothers tried whatever they have to hide the fear on their faces. At least they have to make them feel safe.....whether it's really safe or not.........
 

A/N--> Short Chapter ^__^. I just wanted to  post.