Cho Kyuhyun-sshi, Please?

2x-1

Hi.... Is there anyone still remebering this fic? XD

 

Another morning! Oh It's the day! Sungmin jumped out her bed. She took a super fast bath the rushed to her class. She should wake up this morning, there is much to be done. But It's okay.at least after thinking too much last night. She could wake up early, even though not so early..... But Lucky! She still mange to wake up. She slowly walked to her class.

She slowly took a deep breath. Heeem The air is so fresh! how refreshing

Let's just hope Everything is gonna be okay today Well at leats for a while.... She hopes...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Good Morning Ms. Park” A girl said, “oh yes.. Good morning” Ms. Park was walking slowly to her office. “Huhhh Everybody is talking about Kyuhyun and Sungmin” she sighed.

 “Is that Sungmin?” She narrowed her eyes. “Oh, Lee Sungmin… come here please”

Sungmin looked at Ms. Park innocently. “oh… Ms. Park….  You’re talking to me?” Sungmin asked stupidly. Ms. Park smiled bitterly “yes Sungmin, There’s only one Sungmin in this school” then she sighed “obliviously Sungmin…....” 

Sungmin’s only smilling at Ms. Park  “of course there’s only one Sungmin here hehehe...” Ms. Park sighed for the 161724372 times this day.... She smiled at Sungmin “ Yess I know.. Sungmin come here, please”

“Oh” Sungmin excitedly approached Ms. Park. “Good morning Ms. Park...”

“Listen Sungmin.... Do you remeber about the things we takled about last night?”

“last night?” Sungmin aksed. “Is it about.... oh yess I remember...”

Ms. Park smiled.... She remember it yeah. “ heheh It’s okay Ms. Park I did not study too hard at library - until the Librarian send me away- last night ehehhe”

Ms. Park’s smile vanished... “What? Oh no Sungmin no... That’s not what we talked about last night..”  Sungmin stared at Ms. Park blanky “But Ms. Park we did...”

“Yes we did. But that’s not the most immportant thing! Oh Sungmin please...”

Sungmin tried to think she didn’t forget anything... right? Last night Ms. Park told her to give her body a break and sleep early and also.... OMG CHO KYUHYUN!

“OH! .... Ms. Park...... I’m sorry” Sungmin smiled akwardly.

Ms. Park sighed again. Better get used with this thing because she will surely do this often If she’s with Sungmin.

“Here, give this to Kyuhyun” Ms. Park gave some of the files she’s bringing now.

Sungmin checked the File. It’s a list of what Cho Kyuhyun-sshi should teach her, she guessed.

“You kids better start the class today or tomorrow, but Today is highly recomnded because You need to learn a lot” Ms. Park smiled and leaving Sungmin while she’s still reading the file and have no time for complaining about it.

Sungmin tried to read and understand  the files. But yea she could understand nothing, she seached for Ms park, but she’s nowhere to be find.

She sighed... “Huuuuhh now Where is Cho Kyuhyun-sshi...”

She (stupidly) looked around trying to find Cho Kyuhyun-sshi in Girls’ dorm area.

“Heeemmm The class first... Then Cho Kyuhyun-sshi” She said then went to her classroom.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Krrrrriinnngggg” The bell finally rang!

Sungmin rushed out the class. She already talked to Ms. Park and asked Where Kyuhyun’s class is. She collected her books and RUUUUNNNN!

“Lee Sungmin…. Sungmin… LEE SUNGMIN” Ms. Park chased Sungmin while screaming her name.

But she stopped when she couldn’t find Sungmin anymore.

“Heemm She’s going to meet Kyuhyun? She left her Math book”

“She’s tries to hard…” Ms. Park said before she leaves the class to her office.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sungmin finally stopped from running so fast. Here we go she’s now in front of Kyunhyun’s class. Sungmin slowly drag her feet but the next second she stopped… Why’s everyone still here? Oh?

Students from A class are really something! The bell rang for 15minutes, but none of them left yet. They’re still studying, all of them. On her ‘place’ 5 minutes BEFORE the bell rang, people would ruuuuun. Hahaha Sungmin just laughed “that’s why they’re in this class” She mumbled. Studying when It’s time for play and with fact that They would pass any test. They’re so ‘A’. They really are!

Anyway… Where’s Cho Kyuhyun-sshi? Ok Stop admiring Sungmin! Go back to ‘mission’

Sungmin searched Cho Kyuhyun-sshi, she swept her eyes to every corners of the A class. She stopped at someone on the very first row of her right kinda far away from her now. She’s beside the door now. Well….. not all of them are studying actually- judging from this Cho Kyuhyun-sshi who’s quietly playing with his PSP. And OH! Some girls were just staring lovely at Cho Kyuhyun-sshi and some people were just chatting!

Sungmin regret everything she said. Ugh The reason why girls were here is Cho Kyuhyun-sshi! And for guys some were really studying and some….. were doing things. Ohh Who cares anyway……. She still regret everything she said.

Oh okay wakeup Lee Sugmin…. “heemmm” Sungmin took a deep breath before she stepped in.

……………….. tap………………… tap…………….. tap…………..

She slowly dragged her feet and within a minute.... She’s in front of Cho Kyuhyun-sshi now.

“Cho Kyuhyun-sshi…” She called him slowly without even looking at his face.

Kyuhyun is still quiet, He’s still busy with his PSP, not even realizing Sungmin here.

“Cho Kyuhyun-sshi”  She tried to call him again this time she called him a little bit louder. Still Quiet, so quiet until It makes Sungmin could easily hear those girls are gossingping about her. Like “why does this girl keep coming to see My oppa?” “Omg Don’t tell me that She likes Kyuhyun... She’s really not that compatible” “Huh She needs a miror”

Sungmin just sighed. She belives that “Cho Kyuhyun-sshi heard it but he doesn’t give a damn at all” So Sungmin tried to shake his shoulder. And that works!

Kuhyun turned off his little cute PSP and stared at Sungmin irritatedly.

“Listen.....” He finnaly said something. “What’s your name?”

“Sungmin ... I’m Lee Sungmin” She’s not sure with the answer but yeah what else could she say?

“Hemm Listen Lee Sungmin... I’ve said that I don't.....” Sungmin kneeled down, right in front of Kyuhyun. He was shock but he could hide it pefectly.

“Cho.... Kyuhyun... sshi.....” She teded. “Please be my teacher!” She said firmly. She finally said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A super y and cool guy walked casually in the corridor.  All eyes were on him Well not all But almost all, mostly girls. Lots of girls are unnerved because of his handsome face. He just smiled.

He suddenly realized something. He took a glance at his watch. He needs to be fast. He walked faster and faster until he arrived in front of a class.

It looks like he's searching for someone.He smiled wide when his found a guy sttting. That guy doesn't change at all! Still busy with his PSP girlfriend. He walked in.

"Please be my teacher!” Those words make him smile... hohoho what kind of game his friend playing now? It seems interesting. He walked with a mysterious grin

"Hello Cho... Another game eh?" He said then casually sit beside his friend.

Kyuhyun surperised "Oh Hyukjae hyung? What are you doing here?" He did not answer the question He looked intensly at her with his cutie but intimidating eyes.

He smiled sweetly at Sungmin ... but somehow Sungmin felt something strange behind the friendly and sweet smile.

"Hello Little girl..." he said... Sungmin gulped. Oh What to do now? what is this? Whos's this guy? She got no time to think. That guy said things that Sungmin didn't know. Again....

"Well Lee Sungminnie, Welcome to The game of Cho" He flashed his sweet smile. Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes.

Sungmin stared at them in confusion..... She didn't even realiazed that She's still kneeling down.

She did not even know what happen....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________