That Damn 2x-1

2x-1

Kyuhyun went out Ms. Park’s office with a “just ed up’ face. Ohh His life is really great… until he met that Lee Sungmin girl. Why must always that Lee Sungmin? He doesn’t even know her. He just heard things about her from the ppl, yeah She’s a popular student hahaha She’s the most idiotic student of this school history, remember? But then why does that girl keep disturbing him?  Arrgghhhh he decided to just forget about her and also the reason why she’s disturbing his perfect life.. He walked really lazily “uhmmm Cho Kyuhyun-sshi……” someone called him…. He ignored it, he knows that annoying voice well. He walked faster. “Cho Kyuhyun-sshi… please… I need to talk…” that someone grab his wrist, he finally stopped. He turned around and….. ! Yea…It’s that Lee Sungmin girl again…

“What again?” he stared at her with a very very very annoyed face. Sungmin kept silent… ohh what words to say? He hates her, right? So She’s just so annoying for him now. Well When you hate someone everything They said and do are just so annoying. She’s still thinking when she saw Kyuhyun left. “ohh Wait.. wait please Cho Kyuhyun-sshi…” Sungmin run to him, she held his grip Kyuhyun just slap her hand away. “Cho Kyuhyun-sshi please listen to me first” She’s begging him.

Kyuhyun stared at her angrily “You wanna talk? Fine just talk to yourself I don’t wanna hear” He walked. Sungmin blocked his way “Cho Kyuhyun-sshi I nee to talk to you.... About Ms. Park’s plan.. that’s.. I .. Just.. I need to…” Kyuhyun sighed “Listen Lee Sungmin I won’t play with you and that mad teacher of yours, I don’t want!” Sungmin bit her lips while looking at her feet “but We’re not going to play…. It’s a..…”

“Tutoring class? You call it tutoring class right? It’s just a stupid game for me! You got answer now right? So don’t come to me again” He walked away. Sungmin chased her.

She collected all of her courage and said “Please Cho Kyuhyun-sshi.. maybe that Tutoring class is just something stupid and really not important for you, but It really matters for me… so please If you don’t wanna listen to me then.. then Just agree…..” Sungmin said while chasing the walking Kyuhyun. He stopped, turned around and snapped “You said that! That’s nothing for me, You’re the only one who needs that silly class” He rolled his eyes, he glared at Sungmin. “Then there’s no way I’m going to do it” Kyuhyun said firmly. He flashed a “-please’ smile. He’s about to leave. But then he faced Sungmin again “and…. I can’t believe this… I mean your flirting style just something so new for me….” Kyuhyun shook his head. Sungmin eye widened “Cho Kyuhyun-sshi this is misunderstanding I’m not flirting” She protested…

“Ohh so funny Lee Sungmin, so that’s all ADDCIDENTALY? Wow cool” Sungmin weakly smiled… What to ing say?....  “I was…” Kyuhyun smirked “You can’t answer I know, so Bye”  Kyuhyun said bye but he’s still waiting for Sungmin to explain. well.. that’s a kinda part of his heart weird He’s hoping that Sungmin wasn’t or…. isn’t fritting… hahha Weird right? Why should he care?  ._. then after the 10 ing long seconds Sungmin was still quite. So Kyuhyun decided to just leave her. Yeah but then Sungmin spoke up. “Cho Kyuhyun-sshi….. I…. “ Kyuhyun smirked again. “you?” Sungmin looked at the books on her hands…. “I… honestly I don’t know what.. are you talking about…. Heheheh” She smiled awkwardly. Kyuhyun’s smirk vanished “oh forget it then” Kyuhyun walked fast and leaving Sungmin dumbfounded again. ”because of that damn 2x-1 ck” He said while leaving Sungmin “no.. Cho Kyuhyun-sshi Cho Kyuhyun-sshi….. wait.. pls help me!” Sungmin was about to chase him (again). But Seohyun came “Oppa why are keep you talking to her?” Kyuhyun frowned “Why are you even asking? It’s not your business” She held Kyu’s hand as they walked to somewhere. Sungmin pouted.. ahh What to do? “OH Ms. Park! Yes Maybe I still can talk to her” She run to Ms. Park’s office.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ms. Park banged her head to the desk, then hit the innocent table with her thick book. “Sungmin I can’t understand… Do you even understand that I’m trying to help you? Now? Sungmin please don’t be a stubborn just follow me Sungmin. Do you even remember that I’m the only why you’re still in this school? Or do you wanna give up? Fine!  If you don’t want to follow me, then just leave!” Ms. Park is really angry now.

Sungmin made a very sad face, oh What to do… She really loves Ms. Park, They’re even act like a best friend sometimes and now She’s mad

Sungmin bowed 90 degree at her ”I’m really sorry Ms. Park” Sungmin apologized “Please excuse me” She’s walking out the room.

Ms. Park noticed Sungmin’s sad face… “Oh Sungmin wait” Her face soften “listen Sungmin, I’m helping you.. I just don’t know what to do with you again.. so please let me help you”

Sungmin looked at Ms. Park, she weakly smiled “and please don’t be afraid of Cho Kyuhyun, he’s a nice kid” Sungmin really wanna yell~“HE’S NOT!! IF ONLY YOU KNOW” But Of course she can’t do that, Sungmin sighed “But Ms. Park Cho Kyuhyun-sshi disagree…. He….. and…..”  

‘and also He’s so scary ‘ she screamed inside.

“HE AGREED” Ms. Park snapped, she flashed her like-a-witch smile “So no need to be worry, ” 

She smiled cutely ohh She can’t disappoint Ms. Park. How could she? Ms. Park is so nice to her. Ahh so She need to talk to Cho Kyuhyun-sshi again.  Hwaiting Sungmin you can do it :D

“Hey… Sungmin are you listening?” Sungmin shook her head “oh I’m really sorry Ms. Park hehehe”

“hemm..” Ms. Park hummed “I guess you are tired, I’m also tired I’ll take some rest, so see you tomorrow, okay”

Sungmin bowed “oh yes, Excuse me Ms. Park” Ms. Park nodded. Sungmin grabbed the door knot. “Eh wait Sungmin you also need to take some rest, don’t tutor yourself. Don’t study until midnight anymore. That’s not good for health” Sungmin smiled widely, then closed the door. oh how she miss this feeling…. When someone cares about her…… oh How she miss her mother. Sungmin cried she really miss her Mother. She wiped her tears and headed to library.

Bu then she remembered Ms. Park’s words ahh She needs to take some rest. So she went to her room. “Let’s just solve this tomorrow” She whispered to herself.