Addtional Class

2x-1

Warning: Grammatical eror(s)

 

Sungmin went out her class (again) with gloomy face, She failed. Yeah for the nth time. Ms. Park sighed; “Lee Sungmin come here” Ms. Pak was checking the test. “oh Sungmin, You didn’t learn eh? Hemh Sungmin you will never past, I guess…. You should just stop trying and work or else” Sungmin eyes widened “ahhh No No No No Ms. Park I studied all the night, and also before the test, but I just.. Just…  Ahh I’m sorry Ms. Park I’ll be better next time please let me stay here”

Ms. Park sighed again, “ohh well Lee Sungmin, I really have no idea, how to make you past the test anymore, Well then you may go… ah also don’t be late for the additional class”

“eh? I’m sorry Ms. Park , but What additional class?” Sungmin blinked cutely. Ms. Park sighed again. “Hahh Lee Sungmin, I informed Sooyoung yesterday and she already announced”

Sungmin knew it, really knew it why she didn’t know it. Yeah Sooyoung hates her a lot.

“ohh I’m really sorry Ms. Park I’m sorry” She bowed. Ms. Park was about you yelled, but then…

“Excuse me, Ms. Park” a student came, “Yes, may I help you” Ms. Park ignored Sungmin

“Uhmmm Mr. Kim can’t teach today, He needs to visit his mother”

“oh, alright so?” Ms. Park asked the student

“Ppl said that His mother got an accident” Feel the ignorance, Sungmin decided to go

“Oh really? I’m sorry o hear that, I’ll visit his mother, but Why you’re here, you’re from A class right? you should go to the additional class”

“That’s the problem Ms. Park, We got no teacher left. Everyone is busy”

Ms. Park smiled widely “OHHH SO THEN YOU THE “A CLASS” WANT ME TO TEACH YOU ALSO? OH THAT’S A GOOD IDEA”

“So, We’re gonna, I mean the A class with F class will be in the same class?” That student said while hoping a “NO”

“oh Yes ofc, Let’s just use the auditorium and let’s go now We’re late” That A class student  jerked

Ms. Park walked still like a boss to the Auditorium.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
 

The news about A and F class students study together already spread to the entire school, the students were filling the auditorium. Some of them were really really really excited about it, yea the F class must be excited to be paired with A class and The A class hahhha they hate it a lot. But they all come tho~ Except Sungmin She’s alone on the library, studying.

Oh and also Kyuhyun…. He’s in front of his room playing game like usual, with Seohyun, She’s flirting as always.  “Oppa Let’s just go to the additional class, I’m bored” She pouted, and Kyuhyun totally ignored. “oppa” Seohyun shake his shoulder.

Kyuhyun annoyed “What?” his shouted, “let’s go to the additional class with me” She smiled. Kyuhyun laughed “You really think that I need that class?” he said while playing, he didn’t even look at her. “but Oppa… I need it, We can learn together and you can teach me” she said.

Kyuhyun paused the game. Seohyun shocked, Cho Kyuhyun will never pause his game!

She giggles like an idiot, “let’s go Oppa” but thennn……

Kyuhyun stood up and walked, really ignored Seohyun (AGAIN)

There’s a girl, and Yes She’s Sungmin^^ Kyuhyun stopped her, he grabbed her wrist.

“oh hey The most idiotic student ever… We meet again” He smirked, that make Sungmin got kinda Goosebumps. Seohyun dropped her jaw, like seriously the hell…. Kyuhyun igonored her but not Lee Sungmin.

“Wwwwhat? Ooo oh Hi Cho Kyuhyun-sshi , annyeong” Sungmin waved and smiled awkwardly.

Kyuhyun laughed, “well, I’m sorry Cho Kyuhyun-sshi I need o go now, so let’s just talk next time” She bowed, Kyuhyun only looked at her “Heemmm?”

“Oh I don’t mean that.. oh well  I know that you don’t wanna talk to me hehehe, coz yeah I’m only Lee Sungmin hehehe… then but” Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin confusedly. “ohh I know…. I’ll go…. Now” Sungmin run, but then She stopped “annyeong.. bye” she waved.

Kyuhyun blocked her. “not that fast Lee Sungmin, You’re ignoring me?”Sungmin shakes her head “no no but I need to…”

“LEE SUNGMIN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? GO THE AUDITORIUM NOW! GO TO THE CLASS NOW!”

Sungmin shocked she has no idea why must she go to Auditorium but It’s really better than here, with Cho Kyuhyun.  “ahh I I I I I I’m sorry Ms. Park, I’ll go now” Sungmin bowed then run to the Auditorium.

“oh Wait, Cho Kyuhyun, You should attend the class, right? Just go the Auditorium” Ms. Park smiled

“Ohh ppl said that Mr. Kim can’t teach” Kyuhyun simply answered.

“oh yes, that’s right so I’m the teacher now, Let’s go Cho Kyuhyun-shhi and oh also Seohyun-shii”

“What? No, I’m fine I understand the lesson the lesson, Ms. Park so thanks a lot” Kyuhyun smiled (fake ofc)

Ms. Park’s angelic smile suddenly faded “Oh They’re right, You’re a really stubborn kid , Just attend the class, It’s the school rule. Listen kid I know you’re a genius but you’re a student no matter what so follow the rule! GO TO THE CLASS NOW”

Kyuhyun just nod, ‘fine, let’s see how you teach” Seohyun followed him behind.

Kyuhyun, Ms.Park and Seohyun arrived in Auditorium. “okay class, I’m sorry I’m late on my way I met Mr. Cho and He’s also joining our class, please come in Kyuhyun-sshi” Ms. Park smiled proudly.

The class went wild(?) Everyone suddenly become so excited, Who’s not? The Mighty Cho Kyuhyun finally wants to attend additional class, hmmm This is so rare!

The class was almost full only few chair left, Ms. Park looked around, searching for empty seat. “Oh, there on the first row! Kyuhyun-sshi and Seohyun-sshi please sit there… Why kids hate to sit on the first row” Ms. Park said then write something about math on the whiteboard (kkk~ I’m sorry I have no idea about Math -,,,,-v)

Kyuhyun sat on the fist row and Seohyun sat beside him “Oppa-ah finally we’ll study together, yeay Oppa now you can teach me” with all of that (FAIL) ageyo, Kyuhyun only said “Huh?”

Seohyun cutely pout (still fail ofc) “oppa-ahhhh teach me juseyooo” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes “what.. ever” He said then He was about to check his games again When Ms. Park called a name…. “LEE SUNGMIN” Sungmin jerked “yesss, Ms. Park”

“Why? Why must this teacher keep blabbering about her? She’s only an Idiot ugh” Seohyun complained then eye-ing Sungmin with her devilish aura. Hahahaha but then Ms. Park words really made Seohyun evil smile faded “oh okay Seohyun-sshi please exchange the seat, LEE SUNGMIN you sit on the fist row, pay more attention okay?” Seohyun yelled “but Ms. Park I also need to study! I don’t wanna sit on the last row it’s for stupid student!”

Ms. Park sighed… “Listen Seohyun-sshi we all know you’re not stupid so don’t be afraid, you’re also smart enough for this lesson, okay” Seohyun complained again “But Ms. Park I……”

Kyuhyun definitely ignored the drama and playing, and While Sungmin shivered. Yea It’s Cho Kyuhyun again… “oh No No I don’t wanna meet that guy no no NOOO” She screamed… in her heart kkk~

“I I I’m sorry Ms. Park I’m fine here, I’ll study hard please just let Seohyun-sshi…” Ms. Park yelled again “LEE SUNGMIN listen to me you can’t understand anything even when you sat on the first row, Remember?” Sungmin kept quite, there’s no words fit to “fight” Ms. Park

But Seohyun keep complaining hemmm She doesn’t know Ms. Park well. “She’s right Ms. Park She’s stupid no matter what so let’s just…”
“SHUT UP GIRLS”  Ms. Park shouted!  “Change.the.seat.now”

Sungmin sacred, and also Seohyun. They both exchange the seat quickly.

Sungmin sat beside Kyuhyun, she once looked at him. “what?” Kyuhyun asked. Sungmin looked at the whiteboard “oh let’s study” she said awkwardly.

 _____________________________________________________________________________________

“So we already learn about bla bla bla bla bla” Ms. Park explained about the last test.

“okay now, solve the problem on the board, and do it alone.. no cheating, I’ll ask someone to explain it”

Everyone from A class solved the problem without no problem and also Kyuhyun, He even already knew the answer before Ms. Park asked to solve it, Yeah He’s our Mighty Cho.

But.. Everyone from F class needed to “work hard” for this little thing. Sungmin, she needs more than “work hard”

“x…. ohh x… min… oh no… what to do.. oh it is 2? Ohh” Sungmin kept talking.

Kyuhyun sighed “When will you stop disturbing me?” Sungmin stared at him innocently.

“What? I did nothing” She said while looking at her feet. “Just stop talking, you’re so annoying” Kyuhyun sighed again.

“bbut I can’t….” Kyuhyun stared at her with a very serious look. “Shut up” he said and continue gamming.

Sungmin covered “Neh I won’t talk anymore, I’m sorry” Kyuhyun just ignored her.

And minutes passed, yes Sungmin is quiet now but she’s doing nothing. She hold her pencil again she take a look at Kyuhyun for few seconds; He’s playing.

She read the tings again, and “ohh neh neh.. I see so.. x.. min… then… then… then..”  She stopped she felt a super devilish aura, even it’s worse than Ms. Park aura.

She looked at her left, She shocked when she found Kyuhyun only few inches in front of her.

Kyuhyun smirked “you’re flirting hem?” he said while playing with Sungmin’s hair.

“W wha What? Uhmm Cho Cc Cho Kyuhyun-sshi.. I’m I’m sorry  I’ll shut up, b but please…” Sungmin pushed Kyuhyun. But Kyuhyun just smirked, he leaned closer to Sungmin.

They both have no idea about Ms. Park

Ms. Park coughed “uhmmm class, have you finished? “ with that word Kyuhyun stopped teasing Sungmin. “uhmm that was close”  Sungmin focused on her papers again.

“ok class I guess, you did it already so….. ahh Sungmin ..”

Those words made Sungmin felt so scared, She slowly lifted her head "I I... I actualyy... I..."

Sungmin can't say anything because she hasn’t finished it, Ms. Park is eyeing her.

“It’s okay Sungmin just tell me your answer, have you finished? Ms. Park asked her again. Sungmin has no clue….. Kyuhyun smirked he took his paper and writing something in 72 size(?)

Then “sssh” he showed it to Sungmin, she read it…”2…. X… -…. 1?” she murmured.

“Sungmin what are you doing? Stop looking at Kyuhyun, I’m talking to you…” Ms. Park get up and walked closer “What are you both doing?”

Sungmin feels so damn afraid….. She took a glance at Kyuhyun, he smirked and winked at her. Sungmin blushed, then…… “ohhh It’s… 2x-1…” she finally said.

“eh? What did you say? What’s your answer again?” Ms. Park asked.

Sungmin feels more afraid, she looked at Kyuhyun again, He’s giggling or laughing then he stared at Sungmin and mouthed ‘sorry’ then smirked again and again.

Yeaps that’s right uri Chokyu-sshi is making fun on her, this is definitely a troll. Sungmin sighed oh nooo… she’s in danger. Sungmin hit her head “What a fool… how could you think that Cho Kyuhyun will help you…. Oh so stupid…… why must he help you? Who do you think you are…” she screamed in her heart.

Ms. Park stared at Sungmin with so ing serious look…………….

Ms. Park smiled, “Lee Sungmin… finally the day come…… you did it…..” Ms. Park said with teary eyes. Sungmin smiled widely then stared at Kyuhyun who dropped his jaw now.

Kyuhyun stared at Ms. Park in confusion, he checked his paper. His answer is 2x+1…. How could this be….. he won’t be wrong he’s Cho Kyuhyun. He checked his answer again, he’s really shock when he found that he’s wrong……

“Ohh this is so touching… Congrast Sungmin” Ms. Park clapped her hands. And so the student also did, even some student did “standing applause” for her.

Sungmin also felt so touched ohh please don’t tell her this is a dream. She can’t stop smiling. She stared at Kyuhyun “Hwaaahhh really thank you Cho Kyuhyun-sshi… thanksss…” She said while shaking her hand with Kyu. Kyuhyun looked at her with half closed eyes, really annoyed.

Ms. Park watched at them…. She’s thinking until she smiled mysteriously…….

Then Kyuhyun, Sungmin and the rest students and also Ms. Park of course continue the class.