With Every Thought

Trying to Reach You

Soohyun crinkled his nose momentarily as Hoon once again looked over him. He had been ignoring Hoon all day. But, Soohyun couldn't blame him. What he had done had been a move, and Hoon should have done a lot more to him than he did. If Hoon had punched Soohyun, or anything along those lines, Soohyun could say he wouldn't have held it against him.

 

Soohyun regretted what he had done that moment since Hoon had closed the door on him. It wasn't that he was upset he missed out on going further and actually having with Hoon, it was something deeper than that. He wanted to apologize sincerely, but the stubborn bunny wouldn't give him the chance. Not only that, but Soohyun wasn't exactly sure why he felt so bad for hurting Hoon in the way he had.

 

He couldn't have any kind of romantic feelings towards his band member, right? Those kind of feelings were supposed to be forbidden as he had promised himself years ago that he wouldn't fall for anyone he worked with as it would only lead to complications in the group. UKISS and his career meant everything to him, and he couldn't disregard that for frivolous feelings like love.

 

Love like that was fickle. And unkind. His love for music had never wavered. Because music wasn't a person, and people often changed their minds about things. It wasn't love that was fickle, it was the people who fell in love. Soohyun sighed and stood up from the table, not having finished his supper, and left to put his dishes away.

 

The other members exchanged worried glances. Soohyun never left the table without finishing his food, something was obviously bothering their leader. Before anyone could get up and ask, however, Soohyun was already in his room, and none of them thought it was wise to disturb him.

 

Hoon, however, knew exactly what was wrong with their leader and scowled. He was so upset he couldn't get his rocks off that he was sulking, was it? How low of the stupid stupid-

 

Hoon couldn't even think of a proper insult for Soohyun as he was so angry at the man at the moment, he could barely see straight. He couldn't believe Soohyun. Hoon always had thought that Soohyun was kind and so soft hearted, but he had now figured out how wrong he was about him.

 

There wasn't a kind bone in his body.

 

Hoon huffed and stood up from the table as well and stomped off to the kitchen before returning to his room.

 

The remaining members once again exchanged worried glances and wondered what on earth was with their two vocalists. Slowly, everyone went their separate ways from around the table as night fell on the UKISS dorm.

 

With Dongho, Hoon tried to take his mind from his anger and played video games with the maknae. It worked for the most part, except when there were those little lulls in game play and loading when Hoon's mind could wander. Sometimes, Dongho would say something and keep his attention, but most of the time it was quiet during those times. And that's why Hoon just kept getting more and more frustrated and angry.

 

At Soohyun.

 

He figured if the stupid leader tried anything with him in the next couple of days, he would end up with a broken nose. Hoon wasn't ever a violent person, but Hoon just felt so angry. And betrayed. He never thought Soohyun would be so heartless.

 

“Hoon?” Dongho asked, his voice thick with concern. “Hoon are you okay?” The maknae asked, pushing on his shoulder slightly. Hoon looked towards Dongho in confusion, and realized not only had he stopped playing the game, but that there were tears in his eyes, sliding down his cheeks. “What's wrong?”

 

Hoon shook his head, letting more tears fall. Now that Dongho had seen, there was no point in trying to restrain them anymore, right? “You don't want to talk about it?” Dongho asked, rubbing small circles on his friend's back. Hoon shook his head once more, pulling his legs to his chest. “Is...is it Soohyun?”

 

Startled at Dongho deduction, the bunny looked toward Dongho, “Ho-how-”

 

“You've both been acting strange all day, it's not hard to see, pabo.” Dongho explained before Hoon could even really ask. “If you don't want to talk about it, it's fine. But, I did learn some fighting skills from Holyland that I can use if needed.” Dongho shrugged.

 

Hoon laughed, wiping under his eye from stray tears and shook his head once more, “I don't think that's necessary, Dongho. We'll get over it eventually.”

 

Dongho huffed in mock disappointment, “Fine. But it's an outstanding offer, redeemable any time.”

 

Hoon smiled and chuckled once more and nodded, “I'll keep that in mind, thanks, Dongho.” Hoon nodded.

 

“Do you want to continue playing?” Dongho asked.

 

“Yeah, let's.” Hoon nodded, glad to have a friend like Dongho around.

 

….

 

Soohyun slammed his laptop shut, startling the ulzzang dozing off on the couch next to him. “What's wrong?” Kiseop muttered, rubbing his eyes cutely. Of course, everything Kiseop did was cute. Sometimes in a dorky way.

 

“Nothing.” Soohyun huffed, falling back into the couch with his arms crossed over his chest.

 

“That's completely believable.” Kiseop replied sarcastically with a roll of his eyes, “There's obviously something bothering you.”

 

“Hoon's mad at me.” Soohyun let out in an exasperated voice. “I mean, I don't blame him, I did something completely idiotic and uncalled for. What I don't get is why it's bothering me so much.”

 

“What did you fight about?” Kiseop asked, wondering if maybe he could offer some kind of prophetic answer.

 

Soohyun gave Kiseop a calculating look before sighing and putting his hands over his face. “If I tell you, you can't tell anyone, promise?”

 

“Promise.” Kiseop nodded.

 

“I...I kind of came onto him this morning. And, you know how he likes me, well, we got into it and...” Soohyun sighed and shrugged, “he asked me why I was suddenly interested in him, and I couldn't answer him. And he shoved me away because I was only doing it because I was .”

 

“Is that really the only reason you did it?” Kiseop asked.

 

Soohyun growled, “how should I know?”

 

“Think on it. Maybe you actually do like him, Soohyun...” Kiseop advised, patting Soohyun on the shoulder before standing up and going into his shared room with Kevin.

 

I decided to unrate this story because I won't be putting any in it, sorry. >___<

Also, I guess this is about the length you should be expecting from now on. Sorry again. >___< Urgh. It might have been a poor decision to write this. Hahah

Anyways, I hope you like it anyway~! ^-^ Happy reading.