Kim Myung Soo

Rude Girl

"Ms. Park. Not only are you tardy, but you got the worst score in the class for your math test... again." 
 Mr. Kim retorted as you ran in the door, soaked in rain. 
"please go to the principle's office now. He would like to have a word with you about your poor performance."


you groaned as you turned around to walk to the office. As you did so, a few students snickered and laughed at you. 

*es. I'll get you back.* you thought. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The principle glared at you when you walked through the door. 


"PARK JIYEON. THATS IT. IM GOING TO ASSIGN YOU MANDATORY TUTORING SESSIONS UNTIL I SEE AN IMPROVEMENT IN YOUR GRADES" he roared. 

 

you werent surprised. "Cant i just buy my way out? How much do you want? 10 million won?" 

The principle's eyes widened a little, and you smirked. Money was always the solution.

But you were shocked when he suddenly yelled, "This time, money isnt going to work. i want you to get tutored by our top student, Kim Myung soo." 

"WHAT!" you screamed. "NO! IM NOT GOING TO BE TUTORED. YOU CANT MAKE ME!! WHO IS KIM MYUNG SOO... ILL SEND HIM TO HAWAII BEFORE THAT HAPPENS!!" 

the principle raised an eyebrow and said menancingly, "ms. park. if you do not cooperate, i will be sending a full report to your parents in America. And it will not be pleasant." 

you stopped your tantrum. you were afraid of your parents, and it was your life's goal to please them. You felt as if they left you in Korea because they were not satisfied with you, and a part of you resented them. 

But either way, your parents controlled your life. 

"Fine." you sighed. "Ill get tutored by this so called top student. But if he doesnt help me improve my score within 1 year, i am going to transfer schools and make sure that you get fired. Your job is on the line." 

and then you stomped out of the room in a huff, angry that your father and mother still had so much power over your decisions even though they were in a different continent. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such short updates! ill improve my writing skills! i promise! x3

and..... myungyeon scenes will be coming right up in the next chapter <33
STAY TUNED... AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! LOVE YOUUUUUU