Suzy

Rude Girl

**Next Day** 

"Jiyeon?" myungsoo stated sternly. "are you paying attention?" 

you waved your hands lazily and said, ' this . Its useless." 

*I have had enough* Myungsoo thought in anger as he slammed his hands on the table and stood up. "PARK JIYEON. this is your grade, not mine. If you fail your classes, it will, once again, ruin your life. not mine. so pay attention..." he leaned closer to her face, "because money isnt going to buy you out of your knowledge". 

He sat back down and continued his lecture, but Jiyeon was shocked and paralyzed for a moment. 

*.. that was scary...* she thought. 

As soon as the tutoring session was over, a cute girl came running to myungsoo. 

"yeobo~" she cooed. "How was your day?" 

"Good, suzy." he replied as he pecked her cheek. 

You looked at them both with an eyebrow raised. "I never knew a nerd like you had a girlfriend. tssk. " 

"look, you--" myungsoo started but then got cut off by suzy. 

"oppa~ its okay. dont get mad. " suzy said. she walked up to jiyeon. "you must be jiyeon, right? hehe... are you feeling grumpy? here. a hug will make you feel better." 

She embraced you cutely, and you rolled your eyes as you were about to push her away, but she whispered harshly just loud enough for only you to hear, "who are you to judge, . if youre jealous, dont bring it onto us, you piece of "

And she leaned back and skipped happily to myungsoo. "Oppa~~" she used her aegyo. "im hungry~ " 

Myungsoo smiled and said, "aw, you cute little girl. lets go eat." 

Both of them walked by jiyeon as she looked at them in disgust. *Such a two face.. I should have slapped her then and there.* But a part of you throbbed in jealousy, yearning for someone to love you, too. 

 

 

=================
sorry for a late update... im having an intense writers block ):