Money is my life...

Rude Girl

Jiyeon (YOU) POV

"IF YOU WANT MONEY, THEN ING TAKE IT. TOP CABINET, LEFT DRAWER. SHEESH" 
you yelled. 

a bunch of robbers, attracted to your huge mansion, managed to break into your comfortable house and sneak around for money.

But you were so used to these situations, you just left a wad of cash in the drawers to ward them off. 

The robbers, baffled by such strange behavior, obediently took the money in the drawer and left without a peep. 

*ing retards* you thought while rolling your eyes. but you couldnt help but smirk a bit. 

Living alone in a huge mansion could be lonely sometimes.. in a way, you thanked the robbers for coming and providing you with some excitement. 

Looking at the clock, you realized that it was past 11, and once again you headed to the bedroom to spend another night by yourself. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, you woke up to your stupid ringing alarm clock. 

It was time for school, and you were a bit late as always. But it didnt matter.. your money could get you out of any situation. 

 

You stepped into your lamborghini after getting dressed and headed to school. 

when you arrived at the gate, you could see Hyorin and Dasom gossipping with eachother and applying loads of lipstick. when they saw you, they immediately ran over with fake smiles plastered to their faces.

"JIYEON-AH! did you sleep well?" Hyorin squealed.
"youre hair is sooooooooo, like, gorgeous." Dasom added.

you rolled your eyes as the compliments rolled through one ear and out the other.

 

"yeah, yeah. so, what do you guys want?" you sighed sarcastically.

Hyorin batted her eyelashes at you prettily and asked, "well... you see.... my mom took away my car... and then she said it was broken and that she wouldnt buy me a new..."

you threw her a bundle of cash before she finished talking.

Hyorin and Dasom looked at eachother with glittering eyes as they smiled to themselves. then they turned to you and said, "we gotta go now... we didnt do our homework. LOVE YOU~~!" 

you sighed again and looked at the sky. you knew that no one would love you if it wasnt for your money... 
it hurt your heart in a way. you desperately wanted real friends, but you werent sure of how to open up to people and be nice. 

it just wasnt you. 

right then, it began to rain... and youre clothes were soaked in just a few seconds. 

" it" you cursed at the weather and ran into the building holding a newspaper over your head.