Chapter 2 - Club Orientation; School Prince

Private High Life *Dropped*

 

Chapter 2
 
Somewhere in the school ground (Imagine lots of booths like in school festival.)
 
 
A girl constantly checking her watch, it was almost 9.45 a.m. She scanned around the crowd again, looking for the familiar faces among them. Hara sighed, wondering where in the world were Hyeona, and the two boys she met the day before. They promised to meet at 9.30 a.m. but it was already fifteen minutes passed.
 
Luckily for Hara, the school was organizing the clubs orientation, giving all the existing clubs an opportunity to open up booths to promote their clubs to the freshmen, thus lessening her ‘punishment’ for that day.
 
Hara sat on a concrete stool, like those stool people put in the garden, at the end of the booths line under a cherry tree. Just then, her cellphone rang.
 
“Yeobusaeyo?...Ah, nae... Oh, don’t worry, everything will go just like you planned, oppa. You will get your vengeance soon.” Hara pressed the end call button and sneered. ‘You will pay for the pain you’ve caused to me and oppa, Key. Just wait, we’ll get you.’ She smirked again, thinking about the plan she and ‘oppa’ had masterminded.
 
Hara snapped back to attention as she heard something.
 
“Psst~ Hara-sshi~ Up here~” The girl searched for the source of the voice and finally found it above her, on the tree. Her eyes widened in shock and jumped off her seat as the owner of the voice turned out to be the Director’s only son, Nichkhun, giving his angelic smile and waving at her, perched up on one of the lower branch like a crow.
 
“Ni-Nichkhun-sshi? W-What are you doing up there?” Fear written all over her face, but she managed an awkward smile, trying to cover up her nervousness. ‘If he was up there, that means he heard everything just now, right? Crap, what do I do if the plan get ruin now? Oppa will be furious...’ She swallowed hard.
 
“Hara-sshi? Are you alright? You looked kinda pale.” The princely guy asked.
 
“Eh? A-ah, I’m alright...Umm, Nichkhun-sshi, did you heard anything just now?”
 
“Heard what? I didn’t hear anything. Oh yeah, do me a favour will ya, can you check if there are any of the girls around here??” Nichkhun asked again.
 
Hara sighed in relief when Nichkhun said he didn’t heard any of her conversation earlier. She shook her head and obliged the guy’s favour and scanned around. She knew he was talking about the fan-girls who constantly following him around. Guess that explains why he was on the tree.
 
The Director’s son was surely a popular guy in school, with his good looks, excellent academic results plus a great sportsman. Everyone would dream to be his girlfriend ...and boyfriend. Hara remembered once a junior had confessed his feelings to Nichkhun only to be rejected by the school prince and Hara, being in the same class as him, had sometimes forced to be the mail-girl for the fan-girls and fan-boys to give their love letters to Nichkhun.
 
“Nope, the coast is clear.” Hara finally responded to Nichkhun after checking the crowd.
 
“Thanks.” Then, with a humph, Nichkhun jumped down from the tree and cleanly landed in front of Hara.
 
 
Jonghyun resisted skipping merrily through the crowd knowing that he would receive some head-smacking from his cousin if he did so. He was excited to meet the girls again today. They were his first new friends there though he was not so sure about Key. His cousin wasn’t so keen to make friends or socialize with anyone other than Jonghyun ever since the accident happened.
 
Key, on the other hand, Jonghyun glanced behind him, was dragging his feet. It took Jonghyun quite a while to persuade his cousin to just get out of bed that morning. Jonghyun smirked, falling to a step walking beside Key.
 
Key looked up at his cousin and started pouting at him. His eyes seemed to beg Jonghyun, asking ‘Hyung, do I have to tag along?~’. Seeing how adorable Key was, the older boy held back the urge to just mercilessly pinch his cousin’s cheek. Instead he grabbed Key’s hand and dragged him.
 
“Let’s hurry, Key. The girls must’ve waited for us.”  Jonghyun continued dragging Key, ignoring the groan and curses came out from his cousin’s mouth.
 
 
‘Curse my life and having a flirty playboy as a cousin...’ Key cursed under his breath as he was dragged by his cousin through the crowd.
 
He just doesn’t understand how his cousin can be so hyped up to see those ugly, annoying girls. Although Key was the one who proposed the punishment, he hadn’t expected Jonghyun to punish them to be their guide. He just don’t get how being their tour guide can be considered as a punishment. Actually Key expected the girls to just be humiliated in public and they would just leave them right then. But now, he’s going to see their ugly, annoying faces again, especially that loud Hyeona girl.
 
“Hyung-” Key wanted to complain again when he was cut off by Jonghyun.
 
“Ah, there she is!” Key could hear the excitement in his cousin’s voice.
 
He turned to where Jonghyun’s attention was. Key spotted the older girl from yesterday, talking to the tree or something on the tree.
 
When both of them were just few paces from Hara, suddenly something dropped or rather jumped down the tree in front of the older girl. Jonghyun almost jumped in surprise but Key was gapping at the view in front of him. The ‘thing’ he thought dropped from the tree was actually a human, a tall, blonde-haired guy who did not look like a Korean citizen at all, to be precise.
 
Key continued to stare at the tall, blonde-haired guy who did not look like a Korean citizen, thinking maybe the guy was a ninja or a stuntman jumping from a thirteen feet tree without any equipment.
 
Then, the tall, blonde-haired guy who did not look like a Korean citizen, suddenly turned towards him, meeting Key in the eyes. Key quickly closed his mouth and frowned. The guy gave Key a smirk and that made Key turned away making shivers running down his spine.
 
‘What the hell?’
 
***
 
To be continued...
 
Fuh.. finally i got to update chp 2...to my readers, really sorry for not updating often, ive had writers block and still having it
i have news, but im not sure if its a good one or bad coz im leaving for US in Jan 2011 for 6 months..im afraid i may not be able to update during those months...
well, anyway i hope u'll enjoy this second chp~
Nichkhun's debut in my fic~ oh my prince XD~~ lolz
 
Plz leave a comment~~