Chapter 1 - Meeting and Punishment [1/2]

Private High Life *Dropped*
 
Outside Assembly Hall; 11.00 a.m
 
 
Jonghyun stretched his arms and yawned.
 
“Fuh~ Finally, the ceremony’s over~ Hey, Key, let’s hurry home and get back to sleep~”
 
He said putting one arm over Key’s shoulder, who was walking beside him, only to be smacked by the younger boy.
 
“We can’t do that. I want to check out the school and we need to call omma and appa in Jeju and your parents in US. Besides, it’s not even noon yet and isn’t it enough sleeping throughout the ceremony just now?”
 
Key said bluntly, walking towards to stairs outside of the Assembly Hall.
Then, suddenly he felt a very heavy load resting on his shoulder as Jonghyun lazily glomped onto Key.
The older boy pouted.
 
“Aww~ But that was different. I need my bed to recharge not the hard metal chair. Besides, I want you to help me unpack the things in my room. And, can’t we do the touring later? We can call our parents later tonight...”
 
“I said no. And do the unpacking yourself, hyung.” Key said, ducking and escaped Jonghyun’s glomping, letting his cousin fall to the ground.
 
“Yah~~ Key-ah~”
 
Key ignored his cousin and walked down the stairs. He started babbling to himself about the stuffs they were going to do afterwards.
 
Both Key and Jonghyun just moved into a bungalow their parents bought them, located just 10 minutes from their school. Since Key’s parents were living in Jeju in their huge mansion and Jonghyun’s parents in America, both the cousins would be living by themselves plus their butler and a few housemaids.
 
Suddenly, a girl ran past Jonghyun, who was just got himself up, and towards Key’s direction, who was only a few steps down the steps, still babbling to himself.
 
“Ah! Key! Watch out!”
 
Key stopped and turned around at Jonghyun’s warning but not quick enough to notice or dodge the girl from bumping into him causing himself and the girl to lose balance. Jonghyun managed to catch Key’s arm but unfortunately lose his balance as well. Thus, Key, Jonghyun and the anonymous girl fell down the stairs.
 
“AHH!”
Fortunately, the stairs was not that high that no one would actually suffer any major injury falling from it.
 
“Ouch! That hurts!” Key grunted, rubbing his sore bottom. He turned to the girl, who was slowly getting herself up miraculously suffered no injuries or bruises.
 
“Yah! What do you think you were doing?! Are you blind?!” Key roared, clearly furious at the girl.
 
Before the girl could reply, another girl with long brunette hair who looked a little older than Key and Jonghyun, came running towards them, looking worried.
 
“Hyeona! Didn’t I tell you not to run? Now, look what’ve you done!... Are you okay?” The older girl asked Key and Jonghyun.
 
Key didn’t reply the girl’s question instead he turned to Jonghyun to see if his cousin was okay. Then, he froze while pointing at Jonghyun’s arm.
 
 
 
Jonghyun groaned slightly, rubbing his right shoulder. Then, a hand appeared in front of him, offering assistance. He looked up, meeting the gaze of a pretty noona standing in front him.
 
“Are you alright?” she asked for the second time. Her voice was soft and kind.
 
Jonghyun posed a killer smile and got up to his feet.
 
“Oh, I didn’t noticed there was someone else here. Thank you, pretty noona.” He accepted her hand before giving it a gentle kiss.
 
Surprised gasps could be heard from Hyeona and other students around them. The older girl, in the other hand, was completely stunned by Jonghyun’s gesture.
 
The noona pulled back her hand, blushing a little while at it.
 
“I don’t think he is alright, Hara-eonni…” Hyeona said.
 
Jonghyun noticed the noona eyes widened as she seemed to notice something on him.
 
“H-Hey, you’re bleeding.”
 
“Bleeding? Where?” he asked, searching for scratch or cuts on himself.
 
“There, on your elbow.” Hyeona pointed.
 
“Oh, you’re right. It’s just a small cut and little blood-” he stopped himself midsentence. “Wait, did I just say blood?” Oh no, Key!
 
Jonghyun quickly turned towards Key but he was too late. Key had already taken the train back to the past.
 
***
To be continued next part...