A Bit More Than Yesterday

Why I Like You

A bit more than yesterday

 

I watched as our manager walked out to the two men.  If she entered the entertainment business, we could meet again!  I walked over to our manager, a bit curious if what I guessed was true

“She has autism, there’s no way she could enter the entertainment business.”

“She has autism!?  She can dance and sing perfectly!”  The manager shouted.  There’s no way she could actually have autism.  No way.  When I swore I found the perfect girl for me…when I looked at her at first sight…

“I’ll take care of her.”  I grinded my teeth…I couldn’t let her go now.  “I’ll just do solos with her.  Her voice is perfect, ne, Hyung?”  I forced out a smile.  I didn’t even know what I was doing just to keep this girl with me.  I did know boss was looking for a new girl to do solos with me, but there was never that right voice.

“Oppa!”  The girl pounced off the stage, hugging one of the two men.

“You did good Raine.”  He smiled, ruffling her hair, handing a pack of juice.  I hated that.

When you come beside me beside me and lean on me

‘Raine’ stared at me.  Her bright eyes expecting praise from me.  I hugged her, smiling, not knowing what I was doing.  “You did good…Raine.”  My heart was beating, what the hell was I doing?  I couldn’t be with her…

I gain strength

“Raine, how would you like to be with Oppa?”  Raine looked at me, her wide eyes confused.  Maybe she didn’t understand me?  “Singing.”

“Oppa!  I love your voice!”  She laughed saying okay with her fingers.

Your weird words

“Okay.  Oppa will take care of everything.”  I was.  I was going to keep her by my side.  Even though it would be rough to talk to her, to keep her safe, I was going to do it.