Gain A Bit More Courage

Why I Like You

A bit more than the two days before that.

Be more confident.

 

“Here’s a bag of extra clothes, emergency numbers, emergency cellphone, emergency pillow, emergency-“  Skylar held out his empty hand, frustrated.  Was this the first time he ever let Raine alone?  I laughed, just taking the emergency numbers.

Even if many many people don’t acknowledge me

“I can take care of her perfectly.  I promise she’ll be home safe and sound.”  I looked at the twins, bowing slightly.  I felt like I was getting married to Raine, which I can’t even begin to think about.  What I was doing for her…if it turned out successful, we’d be going around singing duets…we’d be singing together…

I straighten out my shoulders and be more confident

But Super Junior was where I belonged.  I just cared about Raine a lot…I don’t know her personality, sure.  But could I ever know her true personality?  Could I ever know a Raine that talks her off, tells me her feelings?  I didn’t have an option; she couldn’t be a real lover.  But I liked her.  And maybe she liked me too.  Maybe she couldn’t like me.  But why does all of that matter?  I’ve already begun a path that I could no longer return.

____________________

Short update, I figured this would be a nice ending to it.  A nice ending to a chapter >.<